Online Shopping complaints

Snapdeal's Defective product

Gufran Shaikh on 15 October 2016

My order I'd is 7057 I had ordered a single bed. After 1000 of email finally carpenter arrived and confirmed the bed is defective. He clicked a picture and God know where...[Read full complaint]

Phone received with brand seal tampered from Snapdeal

Gaurav Sagar on 14 October 2016

I had received this phone with Nokia brand seal tampered, immediately after receiving the phone I placed a replacement request on Snapdeal. After a few hours, I recevied a phone call from one of t...[Read full complaint]

डिलिवरी नही दी और डिलीवर का मैसेज गया

Jaggu Bhagat on 14 October 2016

मेरा कमज़ोर नम्बर है 6941 मैने आखरी बार जुन मे गैस बुक कराया था अपने फोन से , मगर हर 5-20 दीन मे बुक होने का मैसेज आता है, और डिलीवर होने का बैक...[Read full complaint]

Fake service of Flipkart

Suraj Jagannath Mokal on 14 October 2016

Sir I hv order some items from flipkart portal on the first week of oct. At that time they me service is there. then after some time at the time delivery they mailed me your area is out of service...[Read full complaint]

Gati Courier/Amazon India care a fig to deliver item at door step

Rajib Mallick on 14 October 2016

I have not received item( Tracking #: 0873 ).The courier service office at Taherpur,WB, and the delivery boy asked me to collect parcel from 55 km away from my home.Pleas...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues take product back

Aakarsh Jain on 14 October 2016

I bought a quadecopter from shopclues but when I receive it .I saw that product is defective I try several time to submit the return request but shopclues not accept it.i want my money back.

eBay- Misappropriation of money

Haren Ch.das on 12 October 2016

My paisa pay id 1304 to ebay for aquaguard INOVA Carbon Block & Threaded PP Filter/10'' Prefilter Cartridge #331307560168 ordered on 13/7/16 .After many contact on 2/7/16...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal cheated me

Neeraj Jain on 09 October 2016

order ID 4588 Dated 13 Aug. 2016 Adcom C1 CDMA 1.8 inch phone Blue I have parched a mobile phone from snapdeal with reference to above order no. But snapdeai is not agree...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart No. update of orders MOTO E-3

Pramod Manker on 09 October 2016

Mene Moto e-3 mobile order kiya hu uska abo koi bhi update nahin aaya hai batao ab kya kare.

Flipkart — Lack Of Professionalism Resulting into No Order fulfilment

Gurpreet Kaur on 09 October 2016

Order ID: OD207250040833300000 It is quite unfortunate to inform you guys but Flipkart has lost all professionalism. All they care about is receiving orders however, they don’t fu****g care about ...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of replacement despite repeated requests

Ujjwal Bharti on 08 October 2016

I m a regular custome of Snapdeal. I placed an order of F&D 5 speaker Music System on 2016 vide order Id. 7304 and he received the same on the v...[Read full complaint]

Defective Product from latest one

Arjun Shinde on 07 October 2016

I have online purchase the watch and taking the delivery and when i open the product the product is completely defective and in damage condition. When i call customer care they always Busy i call ...[Read full complaint]

Mera product nahi mila

Vivek Soni on 06 October 2016

hi, sir mera name vivek soni hai and mere sath cheeting huyi hai, mene wisemart side se 4 jeens ka order place kiya tha jiska payment mene debit card kiya tha or payumoney ke theru or muje bola th...[Read full complaint]

Yepme automatically cancelled order and no refund given

Durga Prasad Murmu on 06 October 2016

I have ordered two products from yepme.com having order id- 8991 & 9168 on date 4th October 2016.Order status was confirmed and full payment was...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal's no refund of cancelled products

Komal on 06 October 2016

Order id: 3576 (6 items) details placed on 02 oct, 2016 phone-8800675553 I placed order 2 packet tide tide plus 4 kg+free 1 kg pack(jasmine and rose detergent pow... And ...[Read full complaint]

Disgusting service by Naaptol

Sandesh Jawke on 06 October 2016

Hello, My name is Sandesh . I am from Maharashtra state. I am writing this email with regards to my Naaptol order# 2620 and complaint id 754. Na...[Read full complaint]

About cancellation of order and refund amount of Rs.1196/-

Sushil Kumar Shinde on 05 October 2016

Sir/Madam, I have given an order of perches Foster-FEB 500 plus Air Blower with Dust Bag on 28/09/2016 through Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card at 1.01 pm. with amount of Rs.1196/-. The Snapdeal com...[Read full complaint]

Delayed Delivery and improper response from Amazon

Kumar Sheshvendra on 05 October 2016

I have ordered a mobile from Amazon.in on October 03, 2016 and was promised a one day delivery with an extra premium of Rs. 0.0. However, when I did not get any updates, ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal denying return request

Wasim Tak on 05 October 2016

This is regarding my recent snapdeal Order ID: 222, i have purchased 3 items in this order and yesterday received one of the item "Mizuno Inspire 12 Runnng shoes" as size...[Read full complaint]

Not received refund

Jagjeet Singhgill on 05 October 2016

Dear sir/madam I have ordered a foog victory perfume with Mrp 193. This order has placed on 016. But I not received this product after the 016. ...[Read full complaint]