Online Shopping complaints

Not given Videocon led TV.& Less for money

Rajkumar Panchal on 05 November 2016

Respected Sir / Madam This is to inform tht sir 30 oct.2016 i purchase a videocon 32 inch hd led tv Order No Ds87074in name of Rajkumar panchal i swap my creditcard card to make payment of 6749 RS...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal no refund for the product, return request declined

Sachin Bm on 04 November 2016

I had order two watches on 21-10-216 and order ID:16184619620 and I got the product on 29-10-2016 one watch was perfect and other one was not working properly ...it means its time switching button...[Read full complaint]

eBay- no refund on return of faulty product

Vikas Gore on 02 November 2016

I ordered New Imported Sony Xperia M5 From Ebay on 11th May 016. The same I received on 15th May 016. When I started using mobile I found that t...[Read full complaint]

Order not received by whaaky

Pankaj Kondaskar on 02 November 2016

I had ordered 3 jeans and 3 shirts from Whaaky.com on October 18th and I was under impression that I wud use it in this festive season. Diwali is over and still I have not received my product. I'v...[Read full complaint]

Refund for a product

Sachin Bm on 31 October 2016

Sir I had order zapatoz black loafers in snapdeal.com I received the product 23-10-2016 evening,I dint lik the product so I returned back to them on same day ,but they rejected my return request b...[Read full complaint]

eBay shopping claim related

Ravi Kumar on 30 October 2016

eBay online shopping I purchased lenovo vibe p1m ,its damage and me eBay blue dart courier to send right address and proof send his website but some time later Mumbai department calling me and say...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart false update

Smriti Naskar on 28 October 2016

Order ID: OD107379981657813001 Replacement (Return ID: 371) Karbonn Baahubali Karbonn Baahubali totally bullshit! item not replaced and wrong information updated by flipk...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal product return

Chirag Raval on 26 October 2016

I purchase Mobile cover from your company .i got your product but it is differ from your actual product in photo. For return this product I Call many time in your customer care and e mail to your ...[Read full complaint]

Refund payment

Sk Saiduddin Chishty on 25 October 2016

I have returned your designer Georgette yellow dress order no.is 0033 plz give me my payment my account no.is SHAIKHZADA SAIDUDDIN CHISHTY STATE BANK OF INDIA S.B.A/c.no....[Read full complaint]

Amazon Fraud Service

Aakash Bachhawat on 24 October 2016

I purchased a sennhieser headphones from amazon.in.Below is the order number. Order# 1942 Id- @yahoo.com This product carries a warranty of 2 y...[Read full complaint]

Amazon says phone delivered to the customer but I did not receive the phone

Shreya Dubey on 24 October 2016

On 3rd October I ordered an iPhone 6s 64 GB mobile phone from amazon.com which was supposed to be delivered on 12th of October. I had made full payment of Rs. ,999 using ...[Read full complaint]

Got fake product thru snapdeal

Prashant Bhagat on 24 October 2016

i m the delivery boy 1 customer ordered puma sandals bt he got old Nd used sandal under the box coz of this snap deals silly mistake customer slap me every tym when customer got fake product they ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal's duplicate item

Abhishek Kumar on 23 October 2016

Hi Team, I ordered Ray-Ban Green Wayfarer Sunglasses RB4194_6019A on 3rd October 2016 from Snapdeal,the moment i received the order,i found it was duplicate and without wasting my time i canceled ...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal order delivery issue

Tanya Sangal on 23 October 2016

I order redmi note 3 Order ID: 6621 Placed on 10 Oct, 2016 Item 1 Redmi Note 3 32 GB Colour: Gold Enjoy Snapdeal Gold Benefits on your order Status: In Transit Estimated ...[Read full complaint]

Double order place

Ankit on 23 October 2016

hlo sir i placed my order my phone no. is 4572 but it placed twice ..plzz cancel my one order

Paid money online through next banking but the product placed in CODre

Mk K on 22 October 2016

Hello, Order ID. 3905 I ordered casual shoes od Rs. 499 and Rs 49 shipping charges, total Rs 548 online and paid money through net banking. When the product reached to my...[Read full complaint]

Jabong India cheating consumers

Harsh Raj on 22 October 2016

Jabong India on there website advertise about certain discounts and when asked about the same are not providing it. They advertise to get consumers on there websites and eventually say that this i...[Read full complaint]

Pickup issue by snapdeal

Harish H R on 20 October 2016

Order id 8915 Order placed 3 Oct 16 Item delivered 17 October 2016 Return requested 17 October 2016 I had requested for return/replacement of the wrong product I received...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues Product not received yet

Jayesh Jayadasan on 20 October 2016

Fake no. From the customer care service of their Courier partner which is Dotzot they gave me 5032 which is totally fake no. Trying about 0-30 t...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues not send product

Vimal Jain on 19 October 2016

sir i have purchased samsung scx3401 printer from shopclues in prepaid payment method and order sucessfful recived from company. but today 19-10-2016 order auto cancelled without preinformation . ...[Read full complaint]