Online Shopping complaints

Jabong's product missing

Jeena Wilson on 29 December 2016

i ordered two shrugs one white and one black. but i got only white shrug. Black shrug was not there in the packet. I lost my money. i send the mail to their customer mail id but i didn't get any r...[Read full complaint]

Money refund from jabong

Chapsingh on 29 December 2016

mene 17 decmber ko debit card se paytm wallet me dale the ushke baad return to bank me transfer kiye the lakin mere paise ab tak wapis nahi aaye hai mob no- 9429

Mene ek mobile order kiya tha lekin box khali nikla

Vishnu Bhai Dahya Bhai Talpada on 28 December 2016

mene ek mobile order kiya tha leking box khali nikla or mene payment post oafish me jama kar diya is number se call older kiyatha Sumsung Divya J7 4409

Biggest fraud e commerce company, never ever buy anything from shopclues

Keerthan Hebbar on 28 December 2016

I have ordered for a Haier tv on 5th Dec 2016 in shopclues paying Rs 98/- through debit card and my order id is 105120503.I cancelled the order same day as my friend said...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal not delivered product

Girish Bhatngar on 21 December 2016

Order id: 8500 (1 item) details placed on 14 dec, 2016 still not received, no response of email or phone. Such bad experience with snapdeal. Please do not buy any costly ...[Read full complaint]

Wrong bill carrying forward since april 2015 - 763.92

Sachin Priyadarshi on 20 December 2016

Hi, My name is sachin priyadarshi and my number is 614, i am a Vodafone user since last 9-10 years, OK now i am using postpaid 666 business plan since October 14, after 2...[Read full complaint]

Not getting balance rs.25/-with shopping Rs.1310/-

Shekhar Seth on 20 December 2016

Sir,i have purchase Rs.1310/-at big bazar mall and bill is showing you will 15/-talk time with t24 mobile but still i am waiting . can you help me????????? my cash memo no is 26...[Read full complaint]

Lyf flame 7 mobile order

Saurav Kumar on 20 December 2016

Resp.sir/mam. I want to cancel my order whose no.1006850447 Is and the order date 20 dec. 2016 so please cancel my order as soon as possible.

Not receive 950 rs payment

Arif Qureshi on 19 December 2016

hi sir, My name is Arif Qureshi from Ahmedabad complain against Shopclues.com C/O portal momoe.in/reach ID:57659 account shows INR 50/- due since one week, it shows in yo...[Read full complaint]

Shopclues cheating

Mohammadaiyaz Ali on 19 December 2016

they are cheating with me ..i have paid online for an order.on 29 th november.14th december was max. expected date for delivery...they did not deliver my item ..now they are writing that i have re...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart gave no offer

Rahul Kaushik on 17 December 2016

Koi bhi offer nhi dete Exchange offer m kuch bola jata h Or offer m thoda bhi discount nhi diya

HomeShop18 Non refund of money

Vivek Agarwal on 15 December 2016

Since 2-3 months they are just making to wait 2-3 working days to refund and the process is stopped whenever I call them they just say wait 2-3 days and the problem will b resolved . Actually ther...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal didn't refund my money

Agalya on 14 December 2016

My order id is 2532 Sub order id 4371 amount 2498 And more order sub I'd 4364 amount 1503.i didn't receive my amount y...[Read full complaint]

Paytm's delay in refund

Gagan Bapna on 03 December 2016

Hi! I had ordered for “E450 Thinkpad Lenovo” Laptop, Order No. 170, on 16-Nov-2016 at 22:04 hours from Paytm for INR ,579 and made the payment o...[Read full complaint]

Whaaky's Product is Duplicate and seconds part

Ravindra Babu on 03 December 2016

dear sir this online Shopping people cheated me, i placed order for an mobile and powerbank, of original piece, but they sent duplicate now they are not responding to our call and for any mails, b...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal is not obeying deal

Chandranath Mondal on 02 December 2016

Hi Team, I ordered a product from SnapDeal.com and after 2 days they cancelled the ordered without notifying me. They refunded my amount but at the same time increased the product price a lot. Now...[Read full complaint]

Very late and unresponsive delivery of my ordered sofa set from Flipkart

Sammit Karekar on 02 December 2016

I ordered sofa set from Flipkart on 2nd October 016. At the time of placing the order, the estimated date of delivery of my product was given to be 3rd of November [Read full complaint]

Order No.4046685093 is not successful

Ajay Madhukar Kale on 02 December 2016

Sir/ Madam, I requested to my friend to send money he sent me money but still now I not received money... Then I requested to upgrade my wallet but no representative meet me...just giving me appoi...[Read full complaint]

Refund awaited since 2 months from yepme

Maricar Rodrigues on 02 December 2016

Order # 6922 october 29, amount 1 910 order # 7702 october 08, amount 1, 384 they cancelled my order due to received an overwhelming response an...[Read full complaint]

I did not get the parcel.

Yougender Sharma on 29 November 2016