Online Shopping complaints

Product not replaced even after 30 days, not even refunding money

Pankaj Kumar on 08 March 2017

Have ordered Crocs Shoes, when I received my shipment, was surprised to see that ,they were old ones.I mailed then with the pics and initially asked then for replacement,but even after 25 days whe...[Read full complaint]

Mobile booked online by using credit card but not received

Shridhar Kamble on 08 March 2017

Mobile MI Note 4 booked online by using credit card on 22/02/2017 but till today i have not received mobile. mobile MI note 4 order ID - 8000

Dead plant delivered, pathetic service by FnP

Saurabh Nagpal on 04 March 2017

Hi, I had ordered a plant (Order number:1566141) from Ferns and Petals (www.fnp.com). The product delivered was a dead plant with a low quality pot completely different from what was shown in the ...[Read full complaint]

Maine 5 pcs mobile ke order kiye the shopclues se pacho defective

Nitin Arora on 03 March 2017

maine 5 pcs mi rdmi 3s ke shopclues se order kiye sare pcs defective nikle, maine shopclues ke customer care se baat ki unhone mujhe return karne ke liye mail karne ko kaha maine 24 feb 2017 ko ma...[Read full complaint]

Maine hand juicer order ki thi wo juicer aapne mujhe damage bheje

Farhin Khan on 02 March 2017

Mera naam farhin Hai or Maine hand juicer order ki thi wo juicer aapne mujhe damage bheje Hai.agar aapne meri problem solve nhi Kare to main Har kisi ko Bolungi ki shop clues se shopping kabhi nhi...[Read full complaint]

Didn't recive my money in my bank account from amazon

Falak Tandon on 02 March 2017

Hey, Am Mohd Rizwan Customer of ur bank maujpur branch My Account Num Is :- 4040 Debit Card Num :- 2724 Am waiting For my refund amount from Ama...[Read full complaint]

Me ne fon online gazedeals me se kharida to vo mobile chalu nai he

Kalubha Sodha on 01 March 2017

me jo mobiles kharida usaka order no #GD100171236101 to vo mene 1299 rupiya kharida tha to vo mobiel ka toch kam nai kar raha he chalu bhi nai ho raha or me usa me fon lagata hu to fon nai udhata ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile quality defect

Krishnaveni on 01 March 2017

Sir I am order one mobile in shopclues online shopping and I get the mobile 7 days and tomorrow I will select the refund option because the mobile not good problem was quality defect I have contac...[Read full complaint]

No action for the refund

Pooja Uday Undre on 28 February 2017

I have ordered few products from homesake on 26-01-2017 and it came broken. They arranged reverse pickup on 017. After that I tried to call them many time they did not an...[Read full complaint]

Amazon not Refund my money.

Srivani.s on 28 February 2017

I ordered a dress in Amazon on 23rd January. It reached to me on 3rd February. It is looking very bad quality. Then I want to return that. In my Amazon account it isn't update (which is received, ...[Read full complaint]

To cancel my order and refund not received

Jitendra Meena on 16 February 2017

i cancel my order and refund not received please my refund send my account/pyatm wallet

Not back my replaced produced

Samira Hirani on 11 February 2017

I bye 4brner gas prestige company snapdeal but their same problems I returned this produced 22 Jan but my produced not replaced they sey produced not received but I have returned receipt I

Delivery is a late and no response

Jinal Rathod on 06 February 2017

the delivery is late and no response and no inform are me and direct cancel is products for cureear men. and not happily to your service and e-kart service.

No refund since 30 months from ShopClues

Prakash Pradhan on 01 February 2017

I had gave an order of a pair of shoes for some reason I had to return it .I told shop clues to send my money in my bank .After some days pasts they told me that we had transfer your money ,but wh...[Read full complaint]

Myntra Not changing my shoes or giving refund

Udbhav Agarwal on 30 January 2017

Hey i ordered Mens nike shoes . The boy who came to take it said that the shoes are dirty so he didn't accecpt the ptoduct but the dirt was just the normal one . I trued the shoes in my home and y...[Read full complaint]

For paytm oder id 2466413757

Muneem Prajapat on 27 January 2017

Sir 016. 8:09 pm PR card sa 5000 RU transfard keys lakin account sa money cut gaya abhi take rufend nahi huaa. Please help me

Snapdeal not delivering the order

Milind Bhosle on 19 January 2017

I have placed an order for safari luggage bag order id 0575 I also have made the payment on 9th of January 2017 the order has already been dispatched but when the date of...[Read full complaint]

Moto E3 Power(Black 16GB) power key missing

Kannan A on 18 January 2017

I had a brought a product named Moto E3 Power(Black 16GB) from Flipkart (Shreyash Retail Private Limited) online service on Invoice date 016. Invoice Bill Order ID OD5071...[Read full complaint]

Flipkart delivered defective product

Chhotelal Gupta on 16 January 2017

On Jan 8 017, booked a moto z mobile partly by exchanging old phone and partly by cash on delivery, on delivery received a defective product, flipkart's technician visite...[Read full complaint]

Snapdeal order not delivered at given time

Deepak Bharti on 16 January 2017

Sir mai snapdeal se ek puma ka shoe order kiya tha jo ki gold scheme mai tha iske under apka product apko 2 dino ke under aa jayega but sir mera product mujhe abhi tak mera product deliver nhi hua...[Read full complaint]