Municipal Corporation complaints

DJB bill issue

Dilip Kumar on 08 January 2016

The delhi jal board of sarita vihar never come to read water meter they send the water bill as his choice and when i raise a complain in djb then no solution come and another thing many of peoples...[Read full complaint]

Water meter not working

Puran Chander Sanwal on 08 January 2016

Dear Sir, my water meter has stop ..Due to this cuurant bill send me randamliy .So requesrted to change my water meter , and corract bill new k no is 1000 Thanks puran ch...[Read full complaint]

High water bill

Ram Saran on 06 January 2016

Delhi Jal Board — Over bill of domestic water bill K no.9220710000 Respond To Complaint Dear Sir, I got my water bill of my house No.B-313 rajveer colony gali no-2 mayur vihar ext Delhi-92 I got a...[Read full complaint]

Irregular Supply Of Water

Ankita Yadav on 01 January 2016

Sir/Mam, I would like to say that there is irregular supply of water in TKD Extn ND -19 Gali No. 32., The supply of water is done after 4 or 5 days. And sometimes they al...[Read full complaint]

Drainage choked

Rahul Singh on 31 December 2015

Drainage is choked plz help no one is helping so no corporation people ready to repair

Water supply problem

Biswajit Sadhukhan on 28 December 2015

Dear Sir I am residing at 4,Uma charan mitra lane ,Kolkata -3, word no 7 our family member around 50 ,last few day our family passing a water problem please check our water pipe line and resolved ...[Read full complaint]

Road site dust, RATI spread

Chandrashekar Agrawal on 26 December 2015

Address plot no 13 varda appt near sitla mata mandir jayatala road shastri layout huge part of rati spread at my shop place so may customer veshile are sleep or no street lifgt there .Ome request ...[Read full complaint]

DJB Dirty water supply

Shweta Pant on 25 December 2015

dear sir, mera naam Gauri Shanker Gupta R/O 500, Daiwara, Roshanpura , Nai Sadak, Delhi - 110006....hai..Sir hmare yahan last ek hafte se jyada se ganda gatar ka kaala ba...[Read full complaint]

BBMP vehicle refuses to collect garbage from apartments

Shikha Thagele on 23 December 2015

Address- muniyappa layout, 6th cross, wind tunnel road, murugeshpalya, old airport road Problem- Earlier BBMP used to collect the garbage regularly, but since last week they refuse to collect the ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding DJB new connection

Jeetu Rawat on 23 December 2015

Dear Sir we have received a New Connection bill (K.No - 440) Rs 6500/= from DJB but you have no adjusted development charges this bill, because we have already paid devel...[Read full complaint]

Water Line Flush Out Tank Knob

Varadendra on 23 December 2015

Sir, I purchased and get installed a brand new waterline company make flush water tank in my bathroom a week ago by an experienced person . The knob of the tank got broken as there is an instructi...[Read full complaint]

Road connecting school in bad condition

Mukesh Kumar Chaudhary on 22 December 2015

Road connecting to K.R.MANGALAM WORLD SCHOL in sector-6 vaishali , ghaziabad is in worse condition. Kids going to school are in serious danger of getting respiratory disease from the dust in air d...[Read full complaint]

Encroachment complain

Umesh Sagta on 22 December 2015

Sunbreeze Apartment has encroached footpath area for parking purposes. Please look into this.

Cleaning of sewerage line

Manoj Kumar Patra on 22 December 2015

Dear sir, writing this with great hope !! looking forward to your prompt action in this matter. We are the inhabitant of B.J.B Nagar, bhubaneswar. All of us in our colony facing lots of difficulti...[Read full complaint]

Drainage Gutter Cleaning

Mukesh Kurapati on 22 December 2015

Dear BMC, Since last two days the drainage gutters out side of our house,Worli B.D.D chawl .No 104, room No.3.S.S.Amruthware marg, Mumbai - 400 018 is overflowing due to blockage in Gutter. This h...[Read full complaint]

Water supply is not coming from last 7 days

Alka Grover on 21 December 2015

Sir from last 7 days( from 14th of DEC) we r not getting water supply without any information , person from JAL board had come and they dig road and stop water supply but after even 7 days there a...[Read full complaint]

Delhi jal board incorrect bill

Vinod Singh Rawat on 19 December 2015

Hi, I am Vinod Rawat resident of Mandawali, My KNo. is 000. I am keep on receiving inccrect water bills with no meter reading in bills. I went to DJB office today in Mand...[Read full complaint]

No supply of water from my street

Shivkumar Morya on 17 December 2015

E115 panjabi basti baljeet nagar me puri jogi basti me pani nahi aata pichle 4 year se or aap ne jo water tanke LGA usko band karke pipe line chalu kare gise ham meter conction le ske. Thank You. ...[Read full complaint]

MCD not maintaining colony park

Meenakshi on 17 December 2015

I am a resident of H.No. A-84, ASHA PARK Nr. Jail Road New Delhi. I bring to your notice that colonies park is not maintained or look after by MCD. Park is so dirty no one can sit there or no one ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint about street dog

Meenakshi on 17 December 2015

I am a resident of H.No. A-84, ASHA PARK Nr. Jail Road New Delhi. I bring to your notice and mandatory piece of information that we are facing a tremendous problem due to the 5-7 Street Dogs in ou...[Read full complaint]