Municipal Corporation complaints

After overhauling by your authorized representative flow has been drastically reduced.

Malay Kumar Mallick on 05 February 2016

The pump was purchased in the year May,2011 from M/S Gour Trading,Benachity,Durgapur-713203.Pump No- KAPM05044 Minimaster Some abnormal sound noticed from motor side and your authorised representa...[Read full complaint]

DJB No water supply

Ramesh Chand on 05 February 2016

Dear sir.This is inform that I m resident of R- /159 Mohan garden new Delhi - 0059 I have received already new connection from DJB New KNo [Read full complaint]

DJB bill amount is more

Ajeet Kr. Yadav on 04 February 2016

My D.j.b bill is more than and I am loss use water but bill Amount is Big.

Unusual high speed breakers-small cars are scraping underside

Subbarao T.v. on 04 February 2016

The Toll Plaza (Swarna Tollway Nellore Toll Plaza NH5 +300 chainage) authorities constructed unual high speed breakers before their toll booths. They are neither scientif...[Read full complaint]

Not saction new water connection

Ramlalit G Mishra on 04 February 2016

In d ward ramlalit mishra owner request not to sanction any new water connection to my tenant ramachal kori from today up to my permission

sever open and birth of mosquito

Chander Shekhar Chawla on 03 February 2016

sir we are a organization in f-17 phase-1 okhla ind. area, new delhi 0020 in front of my office a sewer line of mcd. and a main hole with open by mcd worker for clean up ...[Read full complaint]

Water Unavailability

Jeevan Singh on 03 February 2016

Hi, This is to inform you that I am a resident of Mahipalpur & are paying the water bill for last 20 years but for last 10 years we are not getting water supply from DJB (KNO-2348811000). When we ...[Read full complaint]

DJB wrong billing

Jeevan Singh on 03 February 2016

Hi, I have complaint for djb that the last bill for the month of december they have charged extra. I have found the following issues in the bill such as. 1) rate per unit is not mentioned in the b...[Read full complaint]

Sewerage overflowing on road

Jaipal Saini on 31 January 2016

Sewerage is overflowing on the road in the sector 4 near house no 2010 and ambedkar bhawan. Road users face problem and the environment is also get stink very bad. Request to kindly look into the ...[Read full complaint]

DJB Wrong Bill New K No 3798011000

Vinodkumar Tiwari on 31 January 2016

Reminder as per trail comment Dear sir as per my previous complaint 9th- Jul-15 I inform you that New K NO: 1000 Bill No.: 2000 Bill Due Date 07...[Read full complaint]

Excess billing by DJB

Ashokkumar Jain on 30 January 2016

Dear Sir's I am a consumer of Delhi Jal Board having K.NO-0620940000. Ihave complained to the O/O honable C.M.delhistating that my meter is working but bills are send showing as "METER-STOP"

Sewerage line chockedup

Manoj Prajapati on 29 January 2016

Dear sir this is to inform you that drainage/ sewage system is chock up / blocked and sewage is blocked at our home. The gutter water entering in our home and we are facing many difficulties. It i...[Read full complaint]

Low water supply

Raj Kumar Shukla on 27 January 2016

Dear Sir I request to inform i rajkumar shukla H.No.54, Masjid lane, Jangpura road Bhogal, delhi-14, my first complaint no.201601260079 but problem not resolve. DJB send message your problem resol...[Read full complaint]

Water connection wrong bill

Mohammad Islam on 27 January 2016

Dear Sir, I would like to bring the following points for your kind consideration I had taken my water connection Number-12368 on 25/07/2008 and paid initial amount of Rs.11574/- for the same, sinc...[Read full complaint]

Dirtyness in our street @SwachBharatAbhiyan

Varun Kashyap on 26 January 2016

A person who is living in front of my house pore the mulwa of his house on the street and every budy goes suffer from this problem many peoples goes slip due the concrete on road and damaged their...[Read full complaint]

DJB no water supply from 3 days

Deepak Gupta on 22 January 2016

Sir, I deepak, I am complaining regular, but no any solution, I contacted to I.e., superýl

Complaint of Street dogs

Hari Singh on 20 January 2016

There 0-15 stray dogs in my locality which is Vinobhapuri, Lajpat Nagar 2. There have been many incidents related to dog bite due to which it is getting impossible to wal...[Read full complaint]

BBMP vehicle refuses to collect garbage

Vikas Kumar on 12 January 2016

I am a resident of Srinvagillu Near Yellamadevi Temple, Bangalore 47, where garbage vehilcles comes irregular & also asked for Money without doing his duty hence i request you to bring some one ne...[Read full complaint]

Dirty and stinch water last one and half month

Dinesh Gupta on 11 January 2016

From last one and half month water coming dirty like drain water in entire colony. I did complain twice on 1916 and my ref. no. is 0134 which got dated on [Read full complaint]

Drainage problem

Shirish Vasava on 10 January 2016

Dear Sir, We have suffered due to drainage chock up since yesterday evening so pls take our complain on urgent basis.