Municipal Corporation complaints

Excessive water bill

Ashok Shukla on 28 February 2016

I have been getting inflated water bills for our domestic connection. If you see our last 6 months bill prior to high bill months , the amount of excessive billing comes out in the open. For a sma...[Read full complaint]

Dirty and contaminated water

Trishita Mahajan on 28 February 2016

am one of the resident of jagat puri a-block street no. 6 . Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past one week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose,...[Read full complaint]

Water bill not received

Raksha Rani on 27 February 2016

I am staying at RZ-61 subhash park ext. rajapuri road, uttam nagar. I am having municipal water connection with Key No . 000. My husband had made a complaint in 2009 to <...[Read full complaint]

Water issue problems

Shiya Ram Chander Prabha on 26 February 2016

my consumer id is DDARZ0001533. I LOST MY WATER SUPPLY Last 5 DAYS. Still i have no water to use. There is something problem in my pipe line connection.

Suffering from one affected street dog

Geeta Sarode on 24 February 2016

In our area, there is one affected street dog who oftenly tends to bite people and gives troubles to people in our locality. Its a kind request to please take away this affected dog and make peace...[Read full complaint]

No water supply

Kumar Jitender on 24 February 2016

This is to inform you that the water supply of our nearby area is stopped while other areas are receiving the supply. Please resolve our problem and provide us with the water supply . You will be ...[Read full complaint]

Water tanker not provided

Bhola Dutt Sati on 24 February 2016

we are not getting water tanker in our gali no.7 D-block guru harkishan nagar matiyala extension uttam nagar Delhi-110059 but remaing gali are getting water tanker.we do not have drinking water.Pl...[Read full complaint]

No primary facility

Shrenik Patel on 23 February 2016

DEAR SIR, I AM SHRENIK PATEL,LIVE IN THASRA (NAGARPALIKA). I HAVE PAID TOTAL 00/- TAX IN NAGARPALIKA FROM ABOUT 15 YEARS.I HAVE OWN 70 HOUSE AND OTHER BUILDING IN MY SOCI...[Read full complaint]

Pradhan mantri sadak yojna

Rohan Sharma on 22 February 2016

Sir a scame of pmsgy road ka construction 1 to 2 year phle hua jo ki puri tarah distroy ho chuki h nh-92 to manpura village manpura teh. Mehgaon pin 7116 district bhind m...[Read full complaint]

No water in vitawa koliwada from last 3 days no action

Gauri Shirvalkar on 21 February 2016

I stay in vitawa from last 30 years huge problem of water here no action is taken We have no water from last 3 days, there is no one who helps this situation. Looking forward please let us knw if ...[Read full complaint]

Water supply stop from 19th feb 2016 to till date

Sanjana on 20 February 2016

water supply stop from 19th feb 2016 to till date, please tell me when it shold be clear...please do something asap...we people facing lot more problems due to this.

Dangerous biting stray Dog

Md. Zubair on 19 February 2016

Respected Sir This complaint is to bring your attention towards the problem that is created by some stray dogs in my locality. They are becoming dangerous day by day. They have started to bite Sch...[Read full complaint]

For roads repair

Jhilimili Das on 19 February 2016

The road was digging out on account of installation of new water meter at Near D-278, Nawada Housing Complex, Gali No 8, Near Om Property, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059. The metal road was not rep...[Read full complaint]

Huda Sewer problem

Harkesh Singh on 18 February 2016

To the concern authorities , from the last 1month the sewer of sector 19 are blocked which has caused a problem in various house . Main problem is being faced by families residing in house no. [Read full complaint]

सफाई कर्मियों की लापरवाही से बढती गंदगी

Santosh Kumar on 17 February 2016

ग्रामसभा कैराडीह वि0 ख0 खुटहन जि 0 जौनपुर में दो सफाईकर्मी नियुक्त हैँ ।और वे गाँव की सफाई का कोई ख्याल नही रखते है।और बदबूदार नाले तमाम बीमारियों को बढ़ावा दे रहे हैं।

Against water problem

Vishnu Chaudhary on 14 February 2016

sir mere yaha water prblm h .meri mother kafi buzurg h aur woh pani nhi bhar sakte baltiyo se hmare yaha public point par ek tank aata h weak mein usme bhi driver paise mangte h drivers .kirpya ka...[Read full complaint]

Overflowing sewer

Narinder Sachdeva on 13 February 2016

I'm residing in f11/ 13 model town 2 Delhi 9 n the sewer on road in front of my house is overflowing which results in sewer going water going back into our house which results in foul smell n bloc...[Read full complaint]

Water cut in KDMC area.

Alex Gaga on 11 February 2016

KDMC should first stop water leakages, there are several leakages in Kolsewadi area, KDMC person or local counselor should take care of water leakages and inform KDMC. Unnecessarily valuable water...[Read full complaint]

Regarding Street Dog

Tej Singh Btejargali on 10 February 2016

This is in regards to complaint against the street dogs, they are about 10 to 15 street dogs and keep biting the local residence in our area. I request you to please take a strict action against t...[Read full complaint]

Delhi jal board incorrect bill

Raj Kumari on 10 February 2016

Sir, I am Rajkumari resident of Mahavir Enclave part 2, Street No11. My KNo. is 660. I am keep on receiving incorect water bills with no meter reading in bills. My meter ...[Read full complaint]