Municipal Corporation complaints

Mira Bhayander Corporation - Water Supply Problem

Wasi Syed on 17 March 2016

i am staying at mira road Sita park chs ltd, naya nagar for last two months their is no water supply form muncipal corporation continues 4-5 days for same condition how we survive 4-5 days without...[Read full complaint]

Blocked sever line in front of my home

Sanjaykuma Baisoya on 17 March 2016

Sir the sever in front of my house in main road the gutter is blocked since last one yearss no anybody mcd officer solve the my problems when time rain is coming than this sever is overflow in eve...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of water bill regularly

Kamla Devi on 16 March 2016

I never receive water bill K No 0000 regularly causing payment of surcharge without any fault of mine ,it is going on for at least last 10 years .Please direct field staf...[Read full complaint]

Water is not enough

Arvind Ramnarayan Sharma on 14 March 2016

It has been more than a month, we have been facing this issue where the water is supplied with gap of 3-4(three to four) days. With such a situation, again the water so supplied is too slow to sto...[Read full complaint]

Pl Take Serious Action to Control the Increasing Population of Dogs at

Pjsk.patrudu on 13 March 2016

Sir, GVMC has not been controlling the population of Dogs from last 18 months at PM.Palem & Madhurawada Areas. Actually there is a Service minded Private Organisation situated at Ozone Vally, near...[Read full complaint]

Shortage of water from three weeks

N.r. Singh on 12 March 2016

No water supply to poor people of kangvai bazar,ccpur from the last three weeks. the government should help poor people get free water supply regularly.

Kdmc not giving water to us

Samsher Singh on 12 March 2016

kdmc not supply water to us they only give water 10 minutes water in very slow force and after 3 day the people we're forced to drink underground water

Municipal Corporation of Faridabad damaged roads

Rohit Bhargava on 12 March 2016

My complaint is all about the roads condition as well as the cleanliness in my area Dabua Colony that is a part of so called Smart City Faridabad. I will list all my points one by one so that you ...[Read full complaint]

DJB Irregular Bills and Access Billing

Usha Chandrasingh on 12 March 2016

1. We are receiving irregular bills since last 15 months or so by Delhi Jal Board. We have not received bills for about three months for last year. 2. The bill amount in some bills are in minus an...[Read full complaint]

High Water Bill

Sriya Banerjee on 09 March 2016

Hi All, I have complaint about the high water bill with KNO no.7587441000 wherein there is only one old lady stay i.e. my grandmom however every month the bill comes for more than Rs [Read full complaint]

Road side garbage

Dinesh Pradhan on 09 March 2016

Dear sir You have constructed deep drain sagarpur to swastika. We are the resident of raghu nagar, we cleaned the bylane road side and develop park with contribution done by public. Now some peopl...[Read full complaint]

No water supply

Ajay Sachdeva on 06 March 2016

Dear Sir There is no water supply for last four days in ward no1 near St John School Mehrauli 110030.Facing acute water crisis, kindly arrange for water supply so that residents of this part of th...[Read full complaint]

No muncipalty drinking water in building

Greenvalley Building Members Of Building on 05 March 2016

Our building adress greenvalley mahakali caves road andheri east mumbai400093 in ourbuilding we have lot problem.in.morning drinking water comes but in each flat we dont get as very little water c...[Read full complaint]

Sewer block complaint

Vijay on 03 March 2016

Gali no.8 newada housing complex uttam nagar Mohan garden contact 5545 sewer block

Bill Raised only 5 unit for 70 days against reading

Anil Kumar Bansal on 03 March 2016

Sir, ZRO Yamuna Vihar, delhi Jal board,Delhi Sub:-My K. No. 0000 of Kusum Bansal w/o Anil Kumar Bansal(Phone no. 835) It is to inform you that m...[Read full complaint]

Excess water charges Billing

Balbir Thakur on 02 March 2016

I have been getting bill of my water charges ( ref : KNo 100) quite off and on showing my monthly billing of appx Rs. -800 along with outstandin...[Read full complaint]

DJB more bill amount

Bhawna Sharma on 29 February 2016

Dear djb, My djb bill generated this month and it i Rs.1725 only for two months.it describe units is 53.bt in my meter only 7 to 8 unit held. it. how is this possible for two months bill amount is...[Read full complaint]

Water crisis

Bhawna Kumari on 29 February 2016

Hi Sir, This is kind attention towards our water related problem .Its been more than a week there is no MCD water supply in our area due to which we all are facing lot of inconvenience.We have spo...[Read full complaint]

Door to door garbage collection facility has stopped

Anita Gupta on 28 February 2016

Garbage lady has stopped collecting garbage door to door. I don't get to know when garbage vehicle comes as I go to work at 8am. Please allocate one place and keep some auto bins so that people ca...[Read full complaint]

Sewer Blocked Our Street Last 4 Months

Daljeet Singh on 28 February 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam East Delhi MCD I would like to inform you that for the last 4 month sewer is blocked and is overflowing leading to a lot of issues for the ground floor residents. C-29, Radhey Shya...[Read full complaint]