Municipal Corporation complaints

Water logging complaint

Balraj Singh on 21 April 2016

Dear sir, I am sharing few photographs of the water logging due to blocked rain water drainage system and unhygienic surroundings due to poor cleaning system in Okhla Phase III (near modi mill), N...[Read full complaint]

DJB bill without reading

Ajaysingh Kushwaha on 19 April 2016

I have recevied A bill of Rs.1468 gentrated against my K.NO 1000 without taking meter reading by meter reader . Also I received bills without reading before last 8th mont...[Read full complaint]

Dogs- Serious threats to Residents

Sridhar on 18 April 2016

I reside in AWHO, today(18th April 016) morning @ 08:20 am while leaving from my flat to backside gate(No.2), Inside the society three street dogs were chasing me very vi...[Read full complaint]

Getting polluted water

Shivdayal Sankla on 16 April 2016

the quality of water is very poor.sewerage mix water is coming and emmit smell it is not suitable for drinking and bathing. people are suffering from many kind of dieseas .please look after for ou...[Read full complaint]

MHADA insufficient water supply

Prajakta Ghag on 16 April 2016

At ghodapdev mazgaon MHADA build huge tower , but without any water estimated, if it doesnnt have any water estimated why built bldgs.Den also those rooms are bought by others illegal, & give on r...[Read full complaint]

Water bill Complaint aginst MIDC Dombivli

Mr Dilipkumar M. Suchak on 14 April 2016

This is to inform you that we are having 3" water connection line to our factory, from last 6 to 8 months due to acute shortage of water there is no supply of water for 3 days a week. But MIDC is ...[Read full complaint]

Catch the street dogs

Ajay Annaji Sarnaik on 12 April 2016

Ajay Sarnaik There are lot of street dogs in somwari quarter near ESIS hospital, nagpur-9. Creates lot of noise at night. Kindly catch them ASAP.

Safai karmi is not at all coming to the area

Ashutosh on 09 April 2016

Safai karmi is not at all coming for duty...it seems he has kept one another guy to collect people s filth and junks...that another person asks money from people for collecting junks.

Street lights not working

Shaik Dharga on 08 April 2016

Dear sir / madam pls note my area street light not working for 5-6 days. so pls change the light or repair

Dirty Water in mail pipe line

Raju Nakwar on 05 April 2016

Dear Sir/Ma"am, Dirty water supply in the pipe and some area's no water supply properly time to time. Kindly quick action to the mention problem. Thanks & Regard, Raju (RWA Secretory) H. No.

No water supply in 4-5 days

Poonam Ahuja on 04 April 2016

Dear sir we all members of our colony facing no water supply in our area a block khayala near 830 bus stop new delhi-110018 during 4-5 days half people house water supply is coming in morning but ...[Read full complaint]

Garbage Collection Problem

Annu on 03 April 2016

Garbage collection is very irregular and this time, the garbage has been dumped next to my house and it has not been collected past 6-7 days. Waste in the nearby open space in-front of main gate i...[Read full complaint]

Necessaity of a public pipeline service

K. Tanmay Singh on 01 April 2016

there is a big necessity of a public water pipeline service for poor people in kangvai bazar, the border between bushnupur dist and ccpur where meiteis and tribals live together. there is lack of ...[Read full complaint]

Road light not working

Tarun Simlote on 31 March 2016

Dear sir Our road light rati dang road poll no. 313 not Working since 10 to 15 days kindly start it .

Against Garbage collection at dinnur main road 1st cross

Neela Marathe on 30 March 2016

There is pile of garbage on the corner of 1st cross, dinnur main road, opp bus stop..disgusting it has become a big health hazard for residents living in this lane...no one comes n picks up n ther...[Read full complaint]

KMC No water supply

Rajeshkumar Singh on 29 March 2016

I am not getting water supply from four days. My address is 16, Swinhoe Lane, Ballygunge Railway Siding, Kolkata-42.

DJB's dirty and smelly water

Anjali on 28 March 2016

F-611,f-612,f-613..........................F645 dakshin puri dirty and smelly water supply plz solve this problem

Against street dogs

Arunima Manne on 26 March 2016

Sir/ madam Whom so ever may concern, We stay behind the pragathi school ground. We are facing a lot of disturbance against four street dogs, we are very afraid to send our children to play outside...[Read full complaint]

Help me and all farmers from monkeys

Sachin Tyagi on 25 March 2016

There are thousands monkeys in our mango tree areas. We are getting loss every year due to monkeys. These monkey are also dangerous for man. Today 5 monkeys has injured to a farmer which was drivi...[Read full complaint]

Not Give Me New Water Connection Correct Information

Shaikh Aamer on 17 March 2016

sir i living in millat nagar nanded.my home was not connected water connection. I Four times try to get new water connection but officers run me office to office. i accept her rules and payments a...[Read full complaint]