Municipal Corporation complaints

Safai karmi who is not responsible for his work

Shivam on 13 May 2016

Dear Sir/Mam I have problem with my village safai karni regarding that I want to tell about our issue....when u arrange a call back 4676

Kuda gaadi kuda lene nhi aati

Shalini Nigam on 12 May 2016

12 may 2016 My complaint is mandawali gali no.1 pincode110092 kuda van kuda lene nhi aati kabhi 15 din to kabhi 1 mahina is wajah se sab log sadak par hi kuda fekte h aur bahut gadagi ho jati h pl...[Read full complaint]

We need a dustbin on our road

Smita Biswal on 11 May 2016

Please give us a dustbin.Lane no-05, sriram nagar, samantrapur.

District Park Ram Bagh - Poor Maintenance

Brij Mohan Bansal on 09 May 2016

Maintenance , sanitation & general condition of District Park Ram Bagh Shalimar Bagh Delhi-88 is HIGHLY POOR. Even daily work like : sweeping of walking / jogging path, removing of garden refuge, ...[Read full complaint]

Kachra nahi uthaya jata hai

Ram Krihna Poddar on 08 May 2016

nala urahi ka silt kachara ek saptah se para hai uthaya nahi durgandh se nagrik presan hai vasha hone par phir kachra nala chambar mein chala jyaga aisa saf karne se faida kyaKachra nahi uthaya ja...[Read full complaint]

Dirty and smelly water

Rajesh Kumar on 06 May 2016

This is regarding complaint number- 559. The problem is still not resolve. Residents are suffering from the same situation as i already mentioned in the previous complain...[Read full complaint]

Complain agents Street dogs

Sukhviderarora Arora on 06 May 2016

Sir me, wife and my one year old son was goning for walk last night some dogs start barking one of them bit my wife.there are 1-15 dogs in our street,it is dengrus for ch...[Read full complaint]

Delay of water delivery

Growdiesel Ventures on 05 May 2016

We are regular customer of bisleri and i order 2-3 jar of water. I called for one week bisleri delivery man Alrasood, Krishan Gopal and distributer head Dishant but no positive response their side...[Read full complaint]

DJB wrong cash slip

Sonu Rathore on 04 May 2016

sir, i m son of preeti.that want to take new meter of a water by Delhi jal board .and she is uneducated .that is why she submit a amount of 3950 rs at the cash counter of of Delhi jal board Yamuna...[Read full complaint]

Incorrect billing by DJB

Nisha Jolly on 02 May 2016

Subject: Our Water Bills issued by DJB (new KNO – 000) Ours is a Group Coop. Housing Society of 120 flats. Nobody from DJB comes to note down the mater reading & we are b...[Read full complaint]

Excessive car parking charged at asaf all road ndmc car parking

Anand Verma on 01 May 2016

I alongwith my son went to see IPL match at Ferozshah Kotla Stadium yesterday i.e. April 30, 016. I was looking to park my car (Santro DL3CAQ9716) at some place nearby th...[Read full complaint]

Street lights not working in Sector 45 Gurgaon

Jaswant Singh Dagar on 30 April 2016

Sir, The street lights in Sector 45 Gurgaon from H.No.983 To 1336(all streets) and all between the road of DPS School n Housing Societes are not working from last few days.pl.arrange to repair the...[Read full complaint]

Dirty drinking water

Anita Jaiswal on 29 April 2016

Hi sir i m resident of baba farid puri in west patel nagar. here now i m showing u some pics of ower area & how we survive our lifes with that gutter & what the real conditions of our area, we [Read full complaint]

Wrong water bill

Sujit Kumar Chatterjee on 28 April 2016

Dear Sir/Mam, Myself is SUJIT KUMAR CHATTERJEE, My New KNO: is 000. I want to inform you that I am regular customer. The delhi Jal Board is not sending my actual water bi...[Read full complaint]

Drainage overflow

Gogula.malla Reddy on 27 April 2016

Respected sir, Sub :-Cleaning overflow drainage in Sai Nagar , road no4 ,near Sai Baba temple. We have been giving several complaints to your authorities from last one month ,but your authority is...[Read full complaint]

Delhi jal board without reading the meter

Nishant Harchandani on 27 April 2016

I have a receiving the bill without meter reading.. I think my consumption will come under djb 20000ltr/month scheme. But i am gretting bill from last 6 month without reading the meter. Even the b...[Read full complaint]

Water leakage at dwarka sector 7

Vimal on 25 April 2016

drinking water pipe leakage at dwarka 7 and not noticeable as water is directly leaking into drain. leakage is at spot where pipe is coming above ground, near sukra baazar chowk crossing, in front...[Read full complaint]

Irregular and dirty water

J.k. on 24 April 2016

Irregular water supply and dirty water after rainfall in kangvai bazar, bishnupur district

There is no action of Rebate on Arrears

Gulshan on 24 April 2016

As per delhi jal board scheme of Rebate on arrears i have submitted all the required document i.e New water meter & completion report of plumber (Form D) and fulfill all formalities on dt: [Read full complaint]

Harmless Mosquitoes - stagnant dirty water‏

Gurpreet Singh Kalsi on 23 April 2016

I wrote to North West Delhi MCD and Public Grievances too for stagnant dirty water in front of our houses in area E-block, Ranjit Vihar, Nilothi Extenstion, New Delhi 0041[Read full complaint]