Municipal Corporation complaints

Supply of dirty water by djb rohini delhi

Arun Rastogi on 12 June 2016

I am resident and occupant of A1/687 Sector 6 Rohini Delhi and having water connection no 4000 since last 25 years . For the last one month I found that contaminated or d...[Read full complaint]

Sweepers not collecting garbage from last one month

Shweta Pant on 08 June 2016

Dear Sir/Mam I m from B Block sarai basti, sarai rohilla Delhi 35. In my area sweepers not collecting garbage from the area from last one month. They sweeps area and keep all the garbage near to m...[Read full complaint]

The drainage is done but they didn't dump that drainge

Pushpender Singh on 06 June 2016

Sir , ghmc people were near my place to check the drainage and they did but they didnot take away tha drainage and it is stinking very badly this could realate us to health issues we have got soo ...[Read full complaint]

Illegal cutting of trees in 14th and 13th road in khar west

Shiksha Agarwal on 02 June 2016

Around 15 to 16 big and huge trees have been cut in khar west near police chowki without any specific reason. Please make sure that these trees are replanted again without fail.

Gutter water supply by delhi jal board for drinking

Atul Bansal on 31 May 2016

I am atul bansal again going to complaint against delhi jal board.I got water for drinking its totally smell & look like gutter water. My address nehru vihar karwal nagar road, delhi-110094 Its li...[Read full complaint]

No water availability, lack of water

O. Michella on 29 May 2016

no water is flowing from pipelines from the last two weeks and people are not having water to drink. it is very problematic like natural disaster. the government must solve this water problem, so ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint Against the Water Meter & Bill

Nirmla Devi on 27 May 2016

Dear, Sir / Madam, With due respect I am Nirmla Devi, R/o S-37, Budh vihar, Ph-I, New Delhi-86. My Water Meter K. No- 0000 I want to complaint against my Water Meter, My ...[Read full complaint]

Illegal construction on gutter

Ansari Afzal on 27 May 2016

Neighbor behind my house constructed a cotmala on gutter and enter the Chanel in my house wall But BMC turn a deaf ear so what can I do plz suggest

Pani bilkul ni hai fir bhi bill rashi adhik hai

Meenu Rajput on 26 May 2016

Sir, Pichle 2 mahine se pani ki ek boond bhi ni hai lekin jan2016 se ab tak 2700 ka bill aa chuka hai. Jisme se 00/- ka pay kr chuke hai puchhne per vo log kahte hai aver...[Read full complaint]

Excess water bill amount

Suresh Makan on 26 May 2016

The water bill sent is of wrong amount according to the reading of meter. Complaint has already been registered at Delhi Jal Board but action has been taken.

Increasing number of stray dogs

Priyanka Adhikary on 26 May 2016

Respected Sir/ Ma'am, I am a resident of Khirki extension J block, Malviya Nagar. This complaint is regarding the increasing number of stray dogs and the filth that accompanies it. The number of s...[Read full complaint]

Sewerage problem

Chirag Munjal on 25 May 2016

kafi din se problem ho rahi h sewerage ki hno 519 sec 13 vikar section bhiwani

Road Repair at Palam Kunj, Sec 7, Dwarka

Bachan Singh on 24 May 2016

Dear Sir, Road at Palam Kunj, Sector 7, Dwarka is in very bad condition. It needs immidiate relaying & raised at least 9 inches from present level. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. Thanx [Read full complaint]

Almost nil Water Supply Sector 17A Gurgaon

Chanchal Sharma on 24 May 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, This complaint is in regards to water supply in Sec17 A House number 563 Gurgaon. It is continuously being observed that there is almost nil water supplies to the house. We are for...[Read full complaint]

A deep hole digging causing breaking of pipelines and damage

Y.william Singh on 20 May 2016

a deep hole digging causing breaking of pipelines and damage has been done on 16th May,2016 by one ngagom jiten singh of kangvai bazar, ccpur district. Confirm it from the departmental employee at...[Read full complaint]

Dirty water & no water supply

Praveen Jain on 19 May 2016

No water supply and dirty water so very loss of my child health

Regarding garbage collection

Anand Kumar on 17 May 2016

We are living in hig-96 for 3 years,But no garbage are collected from hig-96. After several talking with garbage collector and supervisor too they haven't taken any action.... They demand extra mo...[Read full complaint]

DJB water not supply but they are given bill cuntinue

Jai Prakash on 15 May 2016

we are bill paying cuntinue but water supply so bad here

High bill of water charges

Damodarkumar Pamnani on 14 May 2016

Delhi Jal Board — Huge Bill for water KNO. 0000 PD 3D PITAM PURA, DELHI Dear Sir: Surprised and shocked to receive bill for Rs. 00/- for water c...[Read full complaint]

राजस्वविभाग मनकापुर जिला गोण्डा

Saurabh Kumar on 14 May 2016

सेवा मैं श्रीमान् मुख्यमंत्री जी सविनय निवेदन है की श्रीमती राजकुमारी सफाई का कार्य सन् 1987 से करती चली आ रहीहै जो आज तक नियमित नहीं किया गयाऔर न ही वेतन मे कोई बढोत्तरी हुयी और न ही पक्की हुआ । ...[Read full complaint]