Municipal Corporation complaints

Puliya damage

Purilal Lodha on 23 August 2016

Dear sir Our villag is runing flwing of water and our village is puliya damage by water flow pls sir complete thi way and 7 village of way this stop this road pmgsy maid 2007 this way complite Wit...[Read full complaint]

No water supply from last 4 days

Lakhdeep Singh on 18 August 2016

already poor supply in our area KAILASH PURI EXTENTION , PALAM COLONY , STREET NO -4 , N DELHI = 0045 Now from contineous 4 days water sipply is dead Pls help us Lakhdeep...[Read full complaint]

Excess water bill from June Rs 5578/- for one month

Manita Kanojia on 12 August 2016

I have received bill on 25 June of Rs 5578/-from that I am continuously doing complaint via phone, and I have visited twice to mohan garden Jal Board where I got complaint no 8642 and confirmation...[Read full complaint]

Sewerage overflow in j block mayfield gardens

Romit Mathur on 09 August 2016

Sewerage overflow and nobody is attending the problem About Bad Condition of Sewerge To, The Commissioner, MCG Gurgaon. Dear Sir, I am Ar. Romit Mathur resident of Block J , house no 32, mayfield ...[Read full complaint]

Piles of waste and mud on road

Jayanti Sahu on 09 August 2016

The corporater of our area removed garbage from the drain and put it on the road since three weeks. due to this we are unable to take out our car from garage which cause immense problem. so please...[Read full complaint]

Water leakage in our gali

Uma Yadav on 04 August 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, We draw your kind attention towads the continue leakage of water from water supply pipe infront RZ-27/284,gali No-2,Geetanjali park,West Sagarpur and collected water has become pon...[Read full complaint]

Sewage blocked , dirt overflowing in front of my neighbor house

N.k Kundrai on 19 July 2016

since both the sewage are blocked and dirt oozing out , i just escaped slip of of my leg . God just saved me.. Please get the sewages in front of A-3/4 R.P BAGH , DELHI -7 , CLEARED ASAP N OBLIGE ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint For Vacant Plot

Manish Sharma on 19 July 2016

Respected Sir/MAM, This is to inform you that the vacant plot in front of my house Hosue no 259, Gali No. 23, Near Jai Bharti Public School, Shahid bhagat Singh colony, Delhi 09...[Read full complaint]

No water supply in house no 304P sector 55 Gurgaon

Krishna Suhag on 19 July 2016

There is no water supply in House no 304P Sector 55 and in adjoining houses since last 3 days. It situation is bad and we have to resort to water tankers for water which is the duty of HUDA to ens...[Read full complaint]

Stray dog menace

Sneha Dasmohapatra on 16 July 2016

Dear Sir, I am residence of Metro city Apartment, Nayapalli, BHUBANSEWAR-751009, ORISSA. I would like to request you for urgent help on the problems created due to 10 to 15 the stray dogs inside o...[Read full complaint]

Seewage problem

Ravi Srivastava on 27 June 2016

Humare house number L.I.G.First - 58 (near Anand south city ) m seewage road pr baha rha hai jiske kaaran gharo se nikalana namuunkin Ho Gaya hai , barsaat m bimmari badhane k bhi chaances jaayada...[Read full complaint]

Reconstruct our street

Rishap Rajput on 27 June 2016

our street is being damaged badly and in mansoon season we facing many problems due to which the dirtyness is increase day by day ao plzzz request to u take some action and reconstruct our street....[Read full complaint]

Village me safai

Deepak Saini on 22 June 2016

Vill- mori post - mehara jatuwas the- khetri dist- jhunjhunu raj.(333036) Gav me safai nhi ho rhi shi time pr

Accident prone road condition of Srikhetra Vihar

Sanghamitra Mishra on 19 June 2016

The road condition of Srikhetra Vihar is very poor from the time of inception.For the last 16 years though the municipality is regularly collecting tax from each house, and promised for constructi...[Read full complaint]

Water is not clean

Ish on 16 June 2016

I visited haldiram chandni chowk There the water is not clean And there is no desposable glass They only kept plastic glass which is used by every other person They dont even clean them People are...[Read full complaint]

Water bill issue

Marghoob Hussain on 16 June 2016

Last 4 I have no any water bills.. please check status of bills my address is 277,kucha mur ashiq chawri bazar Delhi 06 my contact no. 8864

No Water Supply From Last 2 Months

Sourabh Sharma on 16 June 2016

There is no water supply from last 2 months in nanda block,Mahavir enclave.I have already registered many compalints at 1916 but still its not resolved.People are suffering from accute shortage of...[Read full complaint]

Sewer blocked our street

Deepak Yadav on 16 June 2016

My car was on street some body of people are saying I will crush your car & Some people are blockage a street & that's why I will complaint in mcd please I request you to imediately action wit [Read full complaint]

KMC Water Supply to High Rise Buildings on E M BYPASS

Jagadish Chandra Saha on 15 June 2016

Ever since Dhapa Water Treatment Plant was beng planned, it was said one of the main purposes is to supply KMC treated water to High Rise Building Complexes on E.M. By-pass. 2. I am a senior citiz...[Read full complaint]

Regarding W1 126/133 Juhi block Saket nagar

Ankit Kashyap on 15 June 2016

Dear team, In 2009 we got KDA plot W1 6/33 Juhi block of about 234 square meter.In 2014 we have make the payment for registry and we have also got the kabza letter also b...[Read full complaint]