Municipal Corporation complaints

Worse condition of Roads

Ankita Saxena on 29 September 2016

Dear Team, I would like to bring in your kind notice that the inside roads of Gautam budha nagar is in their worsen condition & straight away leading higher frequency of accidents. I would like to...[Read full complaint]

Safai karmi nahi aata

Himanahusingj Chauhan on 28 September 2016

My village is very dirty kuki safari karmi safai karne nahi ata hai..village chanura 2407 plz help..distic shshjahanur up

Against delhi jal board

Krishna Sharma on 25 September 2016

delhi jal board with my aera jaie pul phelad pur new delhi hume kafi sume se ho rhai problam water ki koi sunbai nnhi ho rhi wt jaie humari ganga water line pipe jodne ko kha par wo aaj kal aj kal...[Read full complaint]

Road not built

Pavan on 12 September 2016

hi I am from machilipatnam suffering from muslim occupation of road and municipal counsellor and staff and mmc road cleaners not doing their duty well and sending their people on us to kill us for...[Read full complaint]

Neighbour letting sweage waste on road

Saswati Dash on 10 September 2016

One of my neighbour lets out his sweage waste on road which is affecting our health. We are getting infected as the dirty water is infecting our water source. Am a resident of Lingipur, sadly it d...[Read full complaint]

Noise pollution/ heavy music after 10 pm in night

Meenakshi Mishra on 10 September 2016

There is apparently a 12- 15 days function organised in Brhma nagar 80 feet road on account of Ganesh Chaturthi. They play loud music through out the day and night including Hindi film songs, not ...[Read full complaint]

Meri village ka sadak kama nahi ho rahahe

Subrat Bhola on 08 September 2016

respectfully sir, i will direct discus this matter , my address AT-KATAKULA, PO-PARADEEP GARH, DIST -JAGATSINGH PUR ,PIN-754141.Please you almost come and see that road. road is not comfort to go ...[Read full complaint]

Wrongly deduct charges for hungama servics

Priyank on 08 September 2016

dear sir, I'have an aircel sim 377) last 5 months, but I really regret for they wrongly deduct charges about 8-9 times in last 5 months, but they refund everytime. Today ...[Read full complaint]

DJB billing in wrong address and wrong name

Caaashish Pandey on 08 September 2016

Hello sir / madam My name Aashish Pandey. I am put up at pratap vihar part -3 kirari suleman nagar new delhi. Delhi jal board billing in wrong address and wrOng name. I have submit all alredy all ...[Read full complaint]

Cleaning pf Park

Shailesh Kumar on 05 September 2016

As we know "Chikengunia" and "Dengue" is spreading very fast .one PARK near flat no.797 In shakti khand 4 is very dirty,all the trees and grasses are very large ,water lodges every

Nuisance caused by Stray Dogs

Idris Fidvi on 04 September 2016

Stray dog menace Hi I am residing in Mount Road, Opposite Irrigation Office, Sadar, Nagpur. Here there are so many stray dogs around 0-12 and they create lot of noise at ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for not working the street light of our society

Shubham Dube on 02 September 2016

In shivam society rani faliya ta vansada di navasari 580. Here the street light are there but not in working condition. the monsoon season is ongoing nd so if someone com...[Read full complaint]

Sadak complaint

Vipneet Singh on 01 September 2016

Gram pradhan makes a road without contractor and he use poor quality materials and he says that i will do like this no one can stop me .kindly do the needful address mention below. Village -kahrol...[Read full complaint]

Incomplete road

Sukhpal Rajput on 29 August 2016

Respected sir, I beg to say that I Sukhpal Singh Rajput citizen of KHANNA. Dist Ludhiana state Punjab. Want to give complaint against construction of our road and sewrages of our sarafa bazar KHAN...[Read full complaint]

No supply water

Satpal Dahiya on 26 August 2016

I, subedar Major Satpal Dahiya,resi of H. No RZ09, D Block Extn,Gali No 10, near Mata Kasturi DEVI School, Gopal Nagar, Najafgarh New Delhi 43, Mob No 0248 submitted that...[Read full complaint]

Sewer blockage, at sector 12, part 2, Urban Estate, Karnal

Sanjeev Kumar Gupta on 26 August 2016

dear sirs, maine 016. ko sewer blockage ki complaint toll free no. pe subah 8.57 am pe karai thi, jiska cmplnt id no. 8306 hai aaj [Read full complaint]

Road are not properly in society

Arjun Ahir on 26 August 2016

i resides jn muktidham soc. , gala type, puna to bombay market road,surat 5010 in every street the road r so many bad that even we cannot walk properly which is because o...[Read full complaint]

Sewerage blocked

Himanshu Popli on 24 August 2016

sewrage will be blocked from yesterday my father will be complaint to the sdo it will do not take any strict action Iwill do the humble request to the sdo please send the employes to clen thesewra...[Read full complaint]

Drainage dirty and full of water

Pramod Singh on 24 August 2016

Hi dear sir/mam My name is Pramod Singh & my contact number is 637. My village is Chandatikar lalganj raebareli. I would like to inform you that safai karmi is not workin...[Read full complaint]

Street dogs complain

Deepak Mishra on 23 August 2016

Hi Sir/ Madam, I am resident of 122, saraswati colony, sahibabad, ghaziabad, 010. I am working in MNC where I have to go with doing work in night shifts. Cabs can't move ...[Read full complaint]