Misleading Information complaints

Wrong information by angel broking

Kalpana Vora on 17 December 2012

Angel broking is a leading broking firm and as they claim their technical analysts to be the best and on and off sending sell or buy calls which we try to follow only to make loss. E.G. They sent ...[Read full complaint]

About dish tv recharge

Manu Kapoor on 17 December 2012

Dish ka offer mere mobile par aya par mila nahin

Misguidance by registered agent of dauphin touch network pvt/Ltd

Jaspreet Singh on 17 December 2012

I have invested in dauphin touch network pvt.Ltd a registered company under companies act 1956 through there agents kulwant singh chadha and rupinder pal kaur mob.No:-9041063645 on the pretext tha...[Read full complaint]

Tata docomo 3g sim, showing 2g data

Pritesh Chandiwal on 16 December 2012

I have purchased 3g sim of tata docomo. The number is 7505 at the time of purchase the salesman of 'the mobile store' is said to me that 1gb 3g data free for 1 month & al...[Read full complaint]

Cachemercantile illegal debit of money of rs 6999

Gautam Panda on 16 December 2012

I got a telephone call to my cell on 2012 saying that “we are calling from sbi card, please give the details of your credit card for verification purpose and promotional ...[Read full complaint]

Sky line towers pvt ltd mobile installation fraud

Reginel Fernandes on 16 December 2012

I saw an advertisement in new paper "lokmat" dated 20th sep 2012 that there is a company who installs mobile company towers on our land, plot or bungalow. And for the same they pay 82 lacs a

Paid for iphone unlocking online

Vikas on 15 December 2012

I was needed to factory unlock my iphone..so I was searchin on google for the provider.... got this site on google saying that they provide official unlock for 19.99$...so I paid it after marking ...[Read full complaint]

Chetated by a fraud person and company.

Shahnaj Anjum Sheikh on 15 December 2012

Sir on dated 2012 a sms received in my mobile no. 660, through mob no.+919953088719 (msg enclosed - your mobile no has won(3.6 crores rupees)in ...[Read full complaint]

Fine-edge fraudulent money transaction

Johnson Mariaantony on 14 December 2012

Subject: misleading information-fraudulent transaction through my sbi –visa platinum debit card on 2012 complaint against: fineedge (a division of acube marketing solutio...[Read full complaint]

Item not delivered it's already over a month

Hardik R Bavishi on 14 December 2012

Respected sir, I am from jamshedpur jharkhand actually every year a fair is organized in our city on the name of swadesi mela and many of the small scale companies put up there stall at this mela....[Read full complaint]

Bagittoday free gift not received

Katakam Srinivas on 14 December 2012

Dear sir / Madam, I have received a call from bagittoday representative mr. Gaurav 900) and told me that as I am one of their earlier customer they are offering me a free...[Read full complaint]

Forex dhamaka cheater company

Anoop Gaonkar on 13 December 2012

The company is malty level marketing company which promise customers very high returns but makes fraud with the customers. I have made complaints with economic offense wing mumbai maharastra but n...[Read full complaint]

Sterling tree matured but no answer

Razith Sriram on 13 December 2012

We paid rs 975 on 8/ 1/ 1993 of sterling tree maturity date is 7/1/ 2013 but till date no answer please help.

Shaadi centre Hyderabad is cheating

Raja on 13 December 2012

Shaadicentre representative (kausar) claimed that you will verify the profile first before sending to us. After the payment of 4000 rupees they are sending the profiles who are already married and...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of courier from aramex

Vishnu V Potti on 12 December 2012

Hi, I ordered some samples from "www.Rewardme.In" which is a procter & gamble initiative to deliver free smaples to its users. In august 2012,I received a mail form rewardme saying that

Fraud by cache mercantile

Krishna Mukherjee on 12 December 2012

They told us they are calling from sbi card promotions, and got my credit card details saying that we will receive a 25% discount at any online or stores. The money they are charging will also get...[Read full complaint]

Pf not settled from Welburn retail

Subha on 11 December 2012

I am writing from bangalore. I worked in the above mentioned co. From september 2010 to april 012. Since april 2012 I am trying to claim my pf but I came to know that the...[Read full complaint]

Duplicate product via shopclues

Ashish Dugar on 10 December 2012

I had purchased a gloves in the brand name knighthood thinking it to be the original one. But I was surprised to find that when the product was delivered to me it was a fake one. The gloves had kn...[Read full complaint]

Payment notice from sugrim, kristian

Sukumar Gupta on 09 December 2012

I received the email on 9th dec'12 asking me to pay the cash of rs. 00/- With in two day of receipt of this mail to get the payment in my account for ,...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of country club

Gaurav Jain on 09 December 2012

Earlier I have filled a complaint with grahak seva # 4989 but DID not get any proper response. I have received a notification that, please contact us on email but when I ...[Read full complaint]