Misleading Information complaints

Fraud done by weblink

Harish Gahtori on 29 December 2012

My name is harish gahtori. . As par distinction with web link's employee mr. Rajesh I was make a payment 6dec12. Rajesh say your website will be ready on 22 dec12 but still no response on web link...[Read full complaint]

Pavers England shoes warranty denied

Abhijit Jedhe on 29 December 2012

I bought a pavers england shoes worth rs. 4500 from pavers england showroom in phoneix mall , pune on 19feb 012. I was told by the person at the stall that you should res...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent use of my phone number by users of quikr and olx

Prathima C on 28 December 2012

Someone is leaving messages with foul language along with my phone number to the ads posted in quikr and olx and I am getting angry phone calls and messages from the people who have posted the ads...[Read full complaint]

Times jobs step ahead service fraud.

Mithun Subramanya on 28 December 2012

Times jobs executives are cheating everyone. They initially called me for step ahead service and I opted for magic resume and zapping for both india and gulf for which I paid 5900 rs. Later every ...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by country club

Virendra Changdev Shirke on 28 December 2012

1.They call us for free coupon at there office .Tell abou that club giving many more facilities like free holiday for 1 month. Free life time membership at ,clubing facility,car for sighting,break...[Read full complaint]

Looted by Grossivecap.Blogspot.In

Ravish Ranjan on 28 December 2012

Http:/Grossivecap.Blogspot.In is a website which offered me risk free trade in nify options where he was charging 40% of profit every month for the service. By looking at the recent performance up...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by click india sales team and one and all

Bansha Surya Narayan Singh on 27 December 2012

This is bsn singh from hyderabad, last month I had plan of visiting a tourist place and then I started en-quiring the packages and accidentally came across click india, and become a victim to the ...[Read full complaint]

Call from so called "verification dept- irda"

P C Jain on 27 December 2012

Getting calls from 323. Saying they are callig from irda-fund verification dept. Say- my agent cheated me. My rs182990.30 are lying which agent can withdraw. Ask me to ge...[Read full complaint]

ICC world cup promotion - winner of $850,000.00 us dollar

Subrata Bandyopadhyay on 27 December 2012

I have received an e-mail from international cricket council,sudbery, suffolk, united kingdom, london wherein I have been informed that, I have won just concluded ICC world cup promotions and I'LL...[Read full complaint]

Easy day store not giving coupon

Dr Aditya Jain on 27 December 2012

Advertisement in newspaper saying buy 750 rs products and get gift coupon of 100 rs free. Coupon not given in easy day store leela bhawan patiala punjab

Allotment of flats before redevelopment

Rajesh on 27 December 2012

Dear sir, I am a resident of murli mahal chs located at khar west, mumbai 052. Our managing committee right from the start of dec 2006 is in the process to put our buildi...[Read full complaint]

Resume fraud by click2resume

Deven on 27 December 2012

Called me twice .But asked them let me take some time ...then go through these forums...I realized they gonna cheat me . So I registered here.

Cache mercantile cheating and fraudulent transaction

Prakash Wohra on 26 December 2012

1. On 2012 so called mr. Surabh gupta called on my mobile representing himself from sbi card and said that my card, being old, is upgraded and limit is being enhanced to ...[Read full complaint]

Shaadicenter.Com is a fraud channel of business established

Profile Id N116459 on 26 December 2012

Shaadicenter.Com is a fraud channel of business established by mr. Anupam mittal. I don't claim that above named person is a fraud but its very very probable and practical that in order to compens...[Read full complaint]

Not satisfied by the solution given by mahindra holidays

Manish Gupta on 26 December 2012

I have already post my complaint at grahak seva. My complaint number is 081. My complaint was regarding wrong commitment given by mahindra holidays. I have received a pho...[Read full complaint]

Harassment by sleepwell dealer: foam emporium, hisar

Milan on 26 December 2012

We purchased a sleepwell mattress on 1.12 from sanjay h/L foam emporium, hisar. Payment of rs. 00/- Was done by hdfc credit card. At the time of...[Read full complaint]

Fraud transaction made by cache mercantile without my knowledge

Samir Kumar Patnaik on 26 December 2012

On 06th december 012, I received call from 011206400449.They told me that they are calling from master and visa department of sbi card section. As I am using sbi credit c...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by adbhut jeewan saar

Kirti Dhingra on 26 December 2012

I am seema kakra I saw adbhut jeevan saar program on tv. I place an order 4 kundali on 29 feb 2012 and deposited rs 00/- In ac number 9717 on th...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by country club

Sanjeev Sharma on 25 December 2012

I got phone call from country club one day, saying you have got an free holiday from our club. To receive pls come along with your family. After so many reminders, I visited with my family. They s...[Read full complaint]

Fraud in the name of sra flats

Bharat L Gudhka on 24 December 2012

We were lured for sra flats in charkop by a person. He told that bmc provide you sra flats @ rs.16 lacs. We in need of permanent shelter handed over 8l to that person. He ran away. Many people wer...[Read full complaint]