Misleading Information complaints

Safe express's extra charge on delivery

H.arkha on 14 January 2013

I had sent some of my sister's clothes and books as she had relocated from delhi to nagpur.I had paid an amount of rs1067 including vat.I asked the person if there are any hidden charges on delive...[Read full complaint]

T-zone gold ID no4860 final withdrawal

Archana Arun Rajhans on 13 January 2013

T-zone gold trading pvt ltd rs.5575/-Taken by sbi cheqe on dt 02-06-2011 for two unit but co. Not full fil rules issue eazy bazar coopens which invailed after complaint issue sbi cheque witch is a...[Read full complaint]

Its real !!! cheating by bagittoday on selling the holiday package

Mustafa Chokhawala on 13 January 2013

This complaint is about purchase of two holiday packages ref booking ID, 4401 & 4412 dt 14-12-2012 to get the free gifts of laptop & blackberry ...[Read full complaint]

Ivr shift thought consultants a big fraud and cheater

Vikas Agrawal on 12 January 2013

Hi, I have been cheated by this firm for an amount of 399. They promised me to give a package of rs ,000 in terms of hotel accommodation and med...[Read full complaint]

Non delivery of courier to my door step or at the provided address

Vaibhav Panjikar on 12 January 2013

I had ordered vincent chase 05 personalized black card holder from bagskart.Com and it was told to me that the order will be delivered to my home address and free of charge though professional cou...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by country vacations

Ankit Ladha on 12 January 2013

Last year in feb 012, I went to kovalam on vacation. There I stayed in country vacations resort. There the CV sales person explained about the 5 years vacation plan for m...[Read full complaint]

Cheated tata mahalife gold

Mafatlalkatilalshah on 11 January 2013

I have purchased two policy in the name of kalp snket shah and vrajt niraj shah amount premium rs15000 each policy but tey have asked rs 3500 after diducting 10% discount...[Read full complaint]

Cache mercantile cheating through credit card

Chintala Sugunakar on 11 January 2013

On december 17th, 2012 I have received phone call, iwas asked to tell last 4 digits of my ICICI credit card, explained about the vochers. I have refused to tell the details, in my absence they hav...[Read full complaint]

Fake add on olx made to distrurb me

Rajesh Raut on 10 January 2013

I am recieving multiple calls for sale of bike twister from people getting my number for this from add posted on olx and quicker sites. Need to know from which computer this has been done and take...[Read full complaint]

No refund by brentwoods club C/O country inn

Kartik Munjal on 10 January 2013

I received a call from country inn (around 10th oct' 012) stating that I have won a free holiday voucher and I have to come along with my wife to collect the same. I went...[Read full complaint]

Misleading and cheater indian health organisation

Rajat Goyal on 10 January 2013

Dear sir/Madam, I would like to launch a compliant against indian health organisation (iho). I have applied for iho policy (4-member policy, amount /-). At the time of ap...[Read full complaint]

Harassment done by addecco india

M U Chandan Kumar on 10 January 2013

I was harrassed by addeco india pvt ltd. By delaying salary on several times & my final settlement was given after 3 months on the date of resignation & till today releiving letter has not bee [Read full complaint]

Against Diners credit card

Velavan on 09 January 2013

Dear sir, I am using a sbi credit card for the past five years,on 22-12-12 I got a call from shiftthoughts/Fine edge and they said that,being a valued customer they will provide a diners credit ca...[Read full complaint]

Woodland denied to replace unfit shoes

Rajesh Goswami on 09 January 2013

Hello sir, I had brought a woodland shoes from woodland store, mg road, camp, pune on date: 01-jan-2013 at the time of purchase sales person given me indian number 7 shoes and tell that wear this ...[Read full complaint]

Cheating of homeshop18

Nityananda Mishra on 08 January 2013

Order number: 5269 user ID: nityanandamishra@gmail.Com(27715955) total suborder 2 order date dec 11, 2012 order time 1:19 pm current status refund for your order has been...[Read full complaint]

Absolute cheating by bagittoday on selling the holiday package

Prasanna Sundararajan on 08 January 2013

This complaint is about purchase of two holiday packages ref booking ID, 5092 & 5085 dt 12-10-2012 to get the free gifts of laptop & blackberry ...[Read full complaint]

Horrible customer service from housefull service

Y S Ramachandra Rao on 08 January 2013

I have purchased a medeline sofa set 311 black on march 25 012, from the housefull store located at housefull international ltd. Off woc road , above kfc restaurant, 2nd ...[Read full complaint]

Climb first institute complaint

Mona on 07 January 2013

I am the student of climb first indore branch mp. The coaching institute has promised a lot at the time of admission but they are not fulfilling the requirements. They have committed to complete t...[Read full complaint]

Being cheated by talwalkars

Deepaa Agarwal on 07 January 2013

Talwalkers staff told me about there scheme of 80 massages for rs 00/- . They said you can either take it for 1/2 and hour or 1 hour. I asked the if I take for 1 hour wil...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of aadhar card enrolment ID 1093200380891720110702110722

Vani Subramanian on 07 January 2013

Sir, my daughter vani subramanian along with family members enrolled for aadhar card on 011. Vani subramanian enrolment ID 8916 on [Read full complaint]