Misleading Information complaints

Fraud and cheater packers-aggarwal goods shifting pvt. Ltd

Aniruddha Bhattacharjya on 19 January 2013

Hi I had recently sent my all house hold goods and vehicle through this aggarwal goods shifting pvt. Ltd from noida to bangalore. We had received threat call from the contact person mr. Sk agarwal...[Read full complaint]

Cancel membership

Santosh Prabhakar Kurade on 19 January 2013

Dear sir/Madam, I am santosh kurade. I have a hdfc bank credit card. I have faced a fraudulent transaction which was made by the hdfc bank & dining plus, mumbai and charged rs.5,407/- On credit ca...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against country vacation

Prabhjot Singh on 18 January 2013

This gives me a great distress to note that despite the tremendous development we have been seeing in india, there are still some very high profile organizations that would resort to cheap tricks ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by swift thoughts

Saurabh Kumar on 18 January 2013

Hi, I have been cheated by this firm for an amount of 6399 on 18-jan-2013 (today). They called me that they are offering a super saver discount card and only rs 533 would be charged for the card a...[Read full complaint]

Vhs bpo/Vh solutions frauding

Jagjeet Singh on 18 January 2013

Government should not allow them to play with the innocent people who really need a job they should take some serious action for them to this fraud company vhs bpo or we help solutions located in ...[Read full complaint]

Google gmail rediffmail incorporation winning prize

Jitendra Rao on 18 January 2013

Google gmail rediffmail incorporation p.O.Box 111,sudury sufforlk col10 6fb united kingdom from the desk of harry cole. ============================== Winning number: wz554/30 parcel identificatio...[Read full complaint]

Wrong detail provided by cibil as I am credit card defaulter

Anurag Srivastava on 17 January 2013

Cibil provided wrong information to hdfc bank that I am defaulter in the case of credit card non payment in year 2007 for rs. 54000/-Please note that I had never use credit card upto limit rs. [Read full complaint]

Nmart retail fraud

Sunil on 17 January 2013

Regarding above stated issue I want to bring to your notice that I M harpreet mehta associate member of nmart on 1.11 by user ID no 6973 by veiw...[Read full complaint]

Naaptol's deficiency in delivering at home

Anuradha Khatter on 17 January 2013

Incomplete money details I had booked an electric blanket on naaptol and the amount mentioned on the site was 98/- Cod. I got a call from naaptol office saying that eithe...[Read full complaint]

Defected and poor quality product sold by telebrands

Soumil on 17 January 2013

Dear sir, I seen this product in television telebrands super slicer. The product which shows on show and which they delivered absolute different. Product which they delivered is cheep quality blad...[Read full complaint]

Misleading information by super saver

Rajesh V Divekar on 16 January 2013

I got call from above said company on 16 nov 2012 at 1.30 am around, saying that on basis of your credit card record your name is selected for 20% discount card n more fr...[Read full complaint]

Reeva selections & associates after registration never give reponse, nor take call.

Salvinder Singh on 16 January 2013

@gmail.Com reeva's send me this mail asking for money, that I have give them on this mail basis. They r said your CV, we have sent your resume in some of the pvt. Limite...[Read full complaint]

Against dinning plus super saver life style

Jagannath Dnyaneshwar Sonawane on 16 January 2013

I got call from above said company on 17 nov 2012 at 1.30 am around, saying that on basis of your credit card record your name is selected for 20% discount card n more fr...[Read full complaint]

Cheated byclickindia/Affordable sales promotions pvt ltd. For rs 16,485/-

Thakur Sudheer Singh on 16 January 2013

I wanted to book a package of 4 nights 5 days for rs 95/- On 7 dec 012. Mrs astha from mobile no 6961 booked and she s...[Read full complaint]

Unsatisfied with what is shown on tv and what we received

Ashwin on 15 January 2013

We have ordered an air bra after watching tv with the combo offer and while ordering they told that they will deliver the size what was ordered by us but they havent delivered instead they have de...[Read full complaint]

Click2resume not provided job

Ipsita Mishra on 15 January 2013

I got a call from click2resume on 12th dec 012. They say they will be provide job in delhi , odisha, gurgaon location in my field. And say you have 2 pay 1215rs. Then I p...[Read full complaint]

Fraud activity by country club vacations

Monojit Dey on 15 January 2013

Dear sir/Madam, this mail is regarding wrong information given to us at the time of enrollment to your packages. We have recently enrolled in country club vacations. Our membership number is dt82#...[Read full complaint]

Woodland shoes shows change

Ankitjain on 15 January 2013

I M ankit jain maine woodland showroom se 4195 rs ke 1 pairs shows buy kiye after 3 months uski pasting ukhad gyi M karol bagh gya wha unhone bola without bill nhi hoga maine pucha kisi aur showro...[Read full complaint]

Fake product advertisement in tv

Krishn Kant on 15 January 2013

Who allows the advertisement permissions to those products which are fake and misleading. The tv ads like herbal body growth and other eatables should not be allowed because they are keeping the p...[Read full complaint]

Country vacation - fraud