Misleading Information complaints

Lost of my pantaloon's payback & seven star green card service

Dr Partha Nandi on 26 January 2013

I have already lost my pantaloon's payback & seven star green card on september, 012. I asked customer care for replacement against my lost card , they said that I have t...[Read full complaint]

Complaint regarding the dtdc

Shri Hari on 25 January 2013

Dear sir, this is for your information that a packet has been booked from dtdc frenchise in the name of mr. Mahesh mishra 513) b-111, post office gali, shakarpur, delhi -...[Read full complaint]

Its ridiculous to see repeated duplicate messages

Jeyashree on 25 January 2013

Repeated duplicate messages.............IM getting repeated duplicate messages in my number,even though the sender doesnt send any kind of repeated messages .Ie.IM getting each message 3 to 4 time...[Read full complaint]

Dhoka with me by S r friendship club

Anil Kumar Sharma on 25 January 2013

Dear sir or mam, this is first chance I was not knew about these person but via newspaper s r friendship called this no...9312237528 and I told nita D solanki I want to frienship someone also told...[Read full complaint]

Sensible consulting services pvt. Ltd. job fraud

Gautam Chahal on 25 January 2013

I got a mail from sensible consulting services in august 2012.The mail was as follows dear candidate, congratulation, we found your resume from times jobs for some multinational & nationalised it ...[Read full complaint]

Spam of lucky draw winner

Abinash Sahu on 24 January 2013

First there was a call from 444, a person told me that u have own 2500000lakhs rupee from our reliance smart company 2013 lucky draw and gave me a number [Read full complaint]

Star news wrong campaign for speak asia

Anil on 24 January 2013

I had come to know that a wrong campaign was started by star news against speak asia and other financial institution.Now when they face a strong feedback from court and per=oples they have changes...[Read full complaint]

VLCC - misleading advertisement

Subhojeet Dey on 24 January 2013

I had purchase these product with receipt [ cash memo no :- 803 ] M/S satyanarayan bhander 16,raja s.C. Mullick road , road , garia , kolkata - 0084 phone :- [Read full complaint]

Loss due to misleading and improper trading for my angel broking account

Rajeev Kumar Singh on 24 January 2013

I opened the angel broking account around 7th october 012. I was being assigned a rm (amol - angel broking, aundh branch, pune) on account creation, who from day 1 stated...[Read full complaint]

Optiontips.In coomplaints

Nithya on 23 January 2013

I 1st of all thanks for all positive & negative reviews on option tips.In.Am one of the satisfied customer of this concern.I am so lucky to get tips from option tips , previously I have taken from...[Read full complaint]

Another cheat company big bazaar

Anurag on 23 January 2013

Hi , whom so ever from future bazar is veiwing this complaint. I had purchased a furniture item on 13th jan 2013 from home town kothrud. So-2042015184 . 1.Intelligent and workaholic employees wher...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by click2resume, someone plz help me to get my money

Dileep Kumar Sahu on 23 January 2013

Location/Place:noida , india name of company/Service: click2resume.Com case history I got a call from click2resume([url=http:/Www.Click2resume.Com/]Click2resume - resume improvement | resume writi...[Read full complaint]

Fraud money deducted from my account

Hirenkumar J Patel on 22 January 2013

Respected sir, I received an call six months before from timesjobs.Com regarding they will provide me job and told me for 2790/-Rs. For registering and gave all the bank account details to them,an...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by Trade turning point

Darshil on 22 January 2013

Trade turning point they say they will trade u in profit only but guys just for 2days I have traded with them , I made 5000 loss on my investment of 2lakh...dont believe on trade turning point [Read full complaint]

Against fineedge supreme offer

Vishal Devda on 22 January 2013

I received call on 07/11/2012 for providing me a free shopping card based on my credit card statement. They asked me credit card details. The party also said to me that the card is totally free wi...[Read full complaint]

Toyota company award winning message

Rajendra Kumar Singh on 21 January 2013

From: delhi custom | add to address book |this is spam to: @rediffmail.Com subject: the custom service date: mon, 21 jan 2013 12:26:15 ist go to attachment(s) download a...[Read full complaint]

Olx not responding

Javed Khan on 21 January 2013

My contact details were used to post add on olx and when I tried to contact to olx they were not responding. This show their professionalism and response time to any queries by anyone.

Fraud by sterling tree magnum India ltd.

Monica Manocha on 20 January 2013

I invested in teak equity scheme of sterling tree magnum india ltd. For 20 years.I was supposed to get 1st interim returns on 07/07/2001 which I never received, second interim returns I was suppos...[Read full complaint]

Super saver holiday offer has deducted rs 6399/- From my ICICI card

Hiren Vyas on 19 January 2013

I received call on 2013 for providing me a free shopping card based on my credit card statement. They asked me credit card details. The party also said to me that the car...[Read full complaint]

Reliance 3g speed in rs.1499 unlimited plan

Sunil Kumar on 19 January 2013

35 5i've had taken unlimited mobile sim plan of reliance for rs.1499 with additionally giving rs.850 as security deposit. The plan consist the 3g speed for 5gb data and afterwards at 2g speed up t...[Read full complaint]