Misleading Information complaints

Against mad dogs.

Rajesh on 05 July 2014

sir , humare area main ek pagal dog hai jo colony ke bacho ko kaat raha hai....kai baar complaint karne par bhi koi karyawai nahi hui.. mera complaint no: 1008 & 1060 sir aap se request hai kripa ...[Read full complaint]

Street dogs in area in bhubaneswar

Priyanka on 01 July 2014

There has been an.increase in the count of street dogs inour area near infocity sailashree vihar area. Kindly have then cleared at the earliest.for thr easy of the reaidents in the area. Kindly ha...[Read full complaint]

Sewerage blocking of state bank colony

Rajkumar Bansal on 01 July 2014

Dear Sir, The sewerage in our State bank colony in ferozepur city is not cleaned for the last 5 years despite our repeated complaints. Due to which sewerages are always blocked and the contaminate...[Read full complaint]

Stray dogs biting people

Swapnil Srivastava on 21 May 2014

I would like to bring to your notice that we are facing severe STRAY DOG menace in our area and surrounding throughout the day , specially in night ,which makes it very difficult to move in and ou...[Read full complaint]

Fake Calls from Fake Organization

Rohan Bhatt on 01 April 2014

I got a call from a guy named Anil Sharma from Delhi (Mob. No.: 93). He was representing some fake company named Insurance Complaints Department based in Connaught Place,...[Read full complaint]

For recuritment in National health care

Shyamnath Mehta on 29 March 2014

national health care organization publised its requirement process for 4700 different post , i applied for the two post each cost was 500 and they want money in the form of demand draft, now when ...[Read full complaint]

Mobile not received with dhan lakshmi yantra

Vijay Kumar on 28 March 2014

my name vijay kumar , i am received a call on 28 feb 014. the person name is vikas ,he told me your no. has been selected as a lucky person on the occasion of maha shivra...[Read full complaint]

India Darshan cheating people to sale their products

Swapnil Babanrao Hamdapure on 27 March 2014

I also received call from India Darshan as well as some PSPL (who claimed himself as TPA), and bugged me for 6100 rs, i received Travel GVs I only proceeded for this, because some one named Kashya...[Read full complaint]

Gyanijiadpost Fraud Company

Sandeep on 26 March 2014

I did my payment of rs 50/- for a trial pack of ONLINE Mobile SMS PLAN on wed, January 19, 014, after 24 hours I called them and I was assured o...[Read full complaint]

Pearl set lucky draw cheating

Sonu Kumar Sinha on 25 March 2014

2014 ko call ke batya gya ki aap ka 2500/-ki ek pearl set lucky draw me nikla hai aap ko 25/- mail expenses dekar lena hai yahn par lekar dekha ...[Read full complaint]

FAKE Prize Won sms in the name of tata motors by frauds

The Game on 23 March 2014

I got fake sms from 2399 014, 3:24 PM saying the following YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON $ 1 MILLION USD IN TATA GROUP INT'L MOBILE PROMO IN UK/ASIA/ T...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against money marketing company

Mukeshkumar Sah on 22 March 2014

sir mai himangini infracon ltd me paisa dala tha aur company ka scheme tha ki 12 mahina paisa jama karna hai aur 12 mahina ke baad maturity ka paisa milga magar company sirf date pe date deraha ha...[Read full complaint]

Mere saath dhokha hua hai

Godhaniya Vipul on 22 March 2014

mere room pe bharatiya van vibhag se name ka letar aya or muje is no.07530960049 se call aya or muje bola gaya ke ap ko treening ke liye Rs.10500 is a/c no.20040492245 me dipojit karva do date.03-...[Read full complaint]

Request for restore of GVMC Street Tap

Durvasula Venkatasubramaniam on 16 March 2014

From DV Subramaniam dr no. 38-39-59 104 area 41 ward Visakhapatnam-7 To, The Commissiner GVMC, Visakhapatnam Respected sir, Kindly restore the GVMC street muncipal Tap opp, to Dalappa residency, 1...[Read full complaint]

Stray dogs nuisance

Nanda Patel on 21 January 2014

We are shop owners of Shreeji Arcade, C- Wing, Anand Mahal Road. There is a lot of nuisance created by many stray dogs present in our arcade. They litter everyday in our passages and make the plac...[Read full complaint]

Main Sewarage line blocked in Road

Sumankumar Bairoliya on 24 September 2013

From 20th July 2013 the main sewrage line in our Road No. 1E, New Patliputra Colony, Patna - 0013 is blocked , particularly the main chamber infront of House No. 97 is fu...[Read full complaint]

Atikraman and corruption

Niwasi Duplex on 29 June 2013

Respected sir. Hum logo ka address hai Hdx 16. To Hdx. 28 Duplex . Kitiyani Mandsaur Pin code 8001 Hamari colony housing board ki hai aur Hamare makano me Hdx 26 aur Hdx ...[Read full complaint]

Name in RC card

Krk Prasad on 19 April 2013

Bought a car from Maruti TRUE VALUE, Pathankot in Sep 012. Applied for change of RC and recieved the same in Dec 2012 with name spelt wrong. Resubmitted the same for chan...[Read full complaint]

Mahindra cheating

Amit Bansal on 15 April 2013

Dear sir/madam i want to to bring you attention for an issue,which is not only dishonesty and cheating with customer i have purchased xylo top model with reg no up83s 6263 ,purchased from atmaram,...[Read full complaint]

Country club fraud-cheated for an amount of 91,000

Satharla Sravani on 26 January 2013

My husband got a call stating that he is the lucky winner who was selected from a voucher which was dropped in central bangalore.We were asked to collect the gifts at country club.We were asked to...[Read full complaint]