Misleading Information complaints

Delay and more time consuming process for canada work visa .

Vaibhav D. Baddalwar on 03 July 2015

i would like to make an attention that a lot of time is consuming to obtain visa . i was already to devloped nation and t think that this would be simple for me .

Hanuman yantra se ki labh nahi hua

Sandeep Kumar on 02 July 2015

Hanuman chalisha tantra liya tha to us he khohi labha nahi hu hai to me vapas karne keyle phone kiya to utate nahi hi

Cheating in the name of Work permit visa

Venugopal Chagi on 01 July 2015

I was approached by IMAPP mentioning that my profile has been shortlisted for job in Australia. As a aspirant, did not checked any reviews and fell trap to their sweet voices and dreams shown over...[Read full complaint]

Want to know something about organisation

Sushil Sharma on 29 June 2015

Actually my neice received a call latter from swarnjayantirojgar yojna whose registration no. is DL TCA/4153/114T/13915.so i just want to know its athounticity.so please give me information about ...[Read full complaint]

Travel Hub VISA Agent did not provide service.

Rupesh Bagool on 28 June 2015

Hello, I have worst experience with Travel Hub. I had process Swiss Travel VISA from Travel hub for my mother. Fist of all Agent doesn't know the complete rule and Documentation for Swiss Tourist ...[Read full complaint]

Agaisnt cheating and fraud

Santram Jangid on 27 June 2015

by telephonic talk it was told me that i will get a samsung grand 2 mobile & dhan laxmi yantra for rs. 00/- on cash on delivery,when i opened parcel only han laxmi yantra...[Read full complaint]

Fake message

Alok Kumar on 26 June 2015

We got a fake massage plz complain this type of person

Y-Axis refund fees

Dharmendrasinh Solanki on 25 June 2015

dear sir , i am dharmendra.i register in yaxis for visa process for canada pnp programe on dated 015. on that time the the rule as per pnp 5.5 bend is required in ielts. ...[Read full complaint]

Escape from fraud

Rohitash on 25 June 2015

i have got from swarn jayanti swarozgar yojna about job for grahak seva pratinidhi.i have not paid the amount.adress-J 14/4 varatman complex, janakpuri,new dehli cont. no...[Read full complaint]

Not received the money

Sukanti Mishra on 24 June 2015

I was cheated by a know person working with this company. He promised me to double the amount and i paid him around 2000 in segments by cash after selling my car and jewe...[Read full complaint]

Best career fraud Organization

Basantakumar Nayak on 24 June 2015

one day post man told u have postal but unpaid that VPC Amount Rs.457.00 but i did not received that postal.i show the front of cover without tire and i am sure that false call latter of bank . i ...[Read full complaint]

Y axis mislead me and cheated for 38k

Mohammad on 23 June 2015

Yaxis cheated me for 8000 by promising arranging calls for Canada jobs. And after I register they didn't give a single call.when I call them they said they have tried the...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by company

Ankit Sahu on 23 June 2015

n 15th june 2015 I got a call from 3802 (Ms.minakshi so infotech) saying that my cv has been selected for ICICI bank for computer operator post and asked me to deposit to...[Read full complaint]

Best career wrong direction to achieve money

Surendrasinh Sindha on 23 June 2015

On dated 22/6/2015 , post man say you pay rs 453 get this one... It is like may be some letter of any job . And it is covered . I dont know abot this ....i dont registered with this company becaus...[Read full complaint]

Fraud calls for free voucher

Manish Tailor on 20 June 2015

After continuous follow up on phone by Club Mahindra Holidays, Mumbai we decided to attend 1 hour presentation about product & committed free 2N/3D holiday voucher + 2 inox theatre movie ticket. M...[Read full complaint]

Duped by reliance agent

Mr Narayan Das on 18 June 2015

Sir/Madam on 23r Apr2015 I RECIVED A CALL FROM AN UNKNOWN PERSON CLAIMING HE WAS BAG IT TODAY AGENT AND HE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE WON Rs 4000 from bag it today contest he to...[Read full complaint]

Please help me regards Job fraud

Naveena Kota on 17 June 2015

I found job ad on quickr for goairlne andci send my resume at @gmail.com this his mail id after that they send me mail that my resume has been shortlisted for ground sta...[Read full complaint]

Extremely Bad roads in Rajinder Nagar, Sector-2, Shibababad

Monika Sharma on 22 August 2014

I, Monika Sharma , a citizen of India, request you to kindly provide me the following information under the Right to Information Act, 2005: 1. Please inform me the Name, Designation , Address, Off...[Read full complaint]

Anadhikrat atikraman

Ganesh Gupta on 15 August 2014

gram.- dhoal, thasil-sarila, paragna-jalalpur, diss.- hamirpur me gata no.-130,145-kramsa sarkari rasta ,sarkari nali hai jisme puri threh se atikrman kar liya gaya hai............use hatne ke liy...[Read full complaint]

DJB Dirty Water Supply

Manoj Choudhary on 07 July 2014

respected sir/madam I am one of the resident of Uttam Nagar (Bindapur) which comes under the Uttam Nagar area. Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past one week which is ...[Read full complaint]