Local Business complaints

Charging more than printed MRP

Mohit Milton on 19 April 2016

yesterday i went to the Passport seva kedra, raipur, on that time due to lunch hour, i goto take some amul masti in front of shyam complex , i took 10 pcs of that product by MRP i need to pay only...[Read full complaint]

Unfair trade practice and miss behavior by shopkeeper

Vivek Tiwari on 19 April 2016

Respected sir, I would like to say that i live in G-22 harkesh nagar new delhi 0020 near harkesh nagar okhla metro station. Sir i am daily customer of mother dairy produc...[Read full complaint]

Service tax being charged on whole bill at restaurant

Dr Ravinder Kumar on 18 April 2016

servise tax being charged on whole amount of bill at a restaurant. i wonder is it being deposited in full to govt. bill can be attached.but no place to send attachment

एजेंसी मालिक का गलत व्यव्हार

Dibya Prakash Joshi on 16 April 2016

महोदय नमस्कार खटीमा जिला ऊधम सिंह नगर उत्तराखंड पिन 2308 में आपकी जो राम सेल्स नाम से पानी की एजेंसी है उनके द्वारा ग्राहकों को बहुत परेसान किया जाता है कभी 20 लीटर पानी ...[Read full complaint]

N Mart Looted and Cheated

B.sivaranjini Bhoommagari on 16 April 2016

Nmart has collected Rs.5500/- from me as a middle class house wife keeping inview of the benifit offered Rs.11,000/- after 48 months by them me and more 9 along with me has paid the amount of Rs.5...[Read full complaint]

Shop keeper not given bill and charges more

Amandeep Bansal on 15 April 2016

The person always charged more than MRP and said he is charging for the services, electricity for cooling the drinks. and when we said about the bill then he said on these items bill is not given....[Read full complaint]

Regrading for fridge

Madhusudan Sharma on 15 April 2016

Dear Sir/madam. I am continue customer for coca cola company last 4 year but not arrenge fridge and not for any ariticals. My shop is 70 year old but Churu distributor and company not arrenge coca...[Read full complaint]

Price is too high

Avinash Raibole on 14 April 2016

actually today 14-4-2016,I am waiting for my travelbut its late,so i decided to take some juice .then i reached to lakshmi juice center which is just cart infront of patel tours and travels ahmeda...[Read full complaint]

Yet to receive free offer product

Mohammed Azhar on 14 April 2016

I have bought garmets from Reliance Trend - Cuttack which is >Rs.2500 where I am supposted to get offer Glass Set, which is yet to receive.

Petrol Filling not reset the meter

Rais Ahmed on 14 April 2016

Today on 2016 at 1.00 A.M. Morning I went to fill a Petrol in my Activa Scooter. I requested to fill Rs. 50/- Petrol i...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted at big bazaar shopping

Warvare Chithra on 14 April 2016

Dear Boi I'm having saving a/c in your bank at basheer bagh Hyderabad with a/c 342. On 2016 time 6:05 pm I tried shopping at big bazzar but I sw...[Read full complaint]

Amul vendor sells products more than MRP

Sumit on 12 April 2016

Yesterday on 11-04-2016 in evening I went to buy icecream. A amul icecream vendor daily stands near B.S Memorial school. I asked him for icecream brick which had offer buy 1 get 1 free. He not onl...[Read full complaint]

Kamat hotel charging more amount

Atish Jassud on 08 April 2016

when i visited kamat hotel near siddhivinayak mandir.i purches water bottle of kinley company.its mrp price was 20 rs and cashier take 22 from mi when i told him its mrp is 20 why u take 22 ? he c...[Read full complaint]

Complaint Against Charging More Than MRP Of Amul Cone

Abhishek Yerunkar on 07 April 2016

Hello Sir, this incident took today dated 7th April, me n my friend were having some snacks n then ordered Amul Cone which MRP is Rs. 5/-, but they gave bill of Rs. 40/- ...[Read full complaint]

D mart staff misbehaved

Chaitalee Patel on 04 April 2016

Sir i m the regular coustmer of d Mart kander pada Dahisar West outlet. Since last 3 years. I visit every month almost but i faced worste experience by your staff with name of minaxi . She perform...[Read full complaint]

About retailorship

Sanjay on 31 March 2016

sir how i can get the topup sim as i have submitted all the document to our nearest distributer 45 days ago but getting not any response.

Extremely poor quality of food products

L Dsouza on 31 March 2016

Hi, I am not sure if something will change still i would like to share this information. This is to inform your that i recently purchased (Thane Dmart near Hiranandani Meadows)Moong Dal from Dmart...[Read full complaint]

Overcharging VAT and Service Tax by Pizza Hut

Pruthviraj Rangari on 31 March 2016

I visited Pizza Hut Nagpur Maharashtra, and observed bill and found that they are overcharging the taxes. They charge VAT @ 12.5 % on total Amount and service Tax @ 5.8% on total amount too. In th...[Read full complaint]

Pantaloon sold defective global desi kurta

Meenakshi Suri on 29 March 2016

I bought an orange colored global desi kurta 2 weeks ago. After first wash it got torn out from all rims of stiching . So bad quality of cloth they are using. I want to complaint for Pantaloons as...[Read full complaint]

Cheating and Overcharging by Big Bazaar

Shashank Agarwal on 17 March 2016

My family members went to the mall Z Square, Kanpur on .16. I told them to buy Dove Shampoo for me with bill no. TR 1054 They told me that there...[Read full complaint]