Local Business complaints

Misbehaviour by booth owner with the customers

Bhagirath Rajoria on 04 May 2016

misbehaviour by booth owner with the customers. the owner normally does not returned the balance amount i.e. Rupees 2 to 6 to the customers. if the money is demanded by the customer he misbehaves ...[Read full complaint]

Raymond- improper stitching of my coat

Rajesh Mishra on 04 May 2016

IMPROPER STITCHING OF MY COAT (BLAZER) Some time back I had given cloth for stitching of my coat(blazers) Bill No-5883 at above mentioned Raymond Showroom. I had requested tailor master to stitch ...[Read full complaint]

Cheat me for book

Karnika Mistry on 04 May 2016

Stole man keep my book there & told I give 220 rs. Of this book & another book after two days... After 2 day he refuce to give Onother book & even don't return my original book.

Sales tax & vat evasion

Gopal Madaan on 04 May 2016

One Mr Aggarwal is running a wholesale business of chips, biscuits, and other edible things & does all sales in black. We work from Morning to evening & pay taxes on the hard earned money whil [Read full complaint]

For supply of milk

Kk.purohit on 03 May 2016

My self kkpurohit from Nowrozabad Mp we had request you for milk supply but sorry to say still we not get milk some adesh sahu from shahdol contact us few days back and promised for milk supply fr...[Read full complaint]

Charge excess service tax

Binayak Kumar Mahapatra on 02 May 2016

Had a breakfast in a well known restaurant named HOTEL PRIYA which is in odisha's capital bhubaneswar. who is charges 12.5% service tax in non-ac restaurant. which is purely illegal, as per govern...[Read full complaint]

Poor food quality of food plaza howrah

Anju Ram on 02 May 2016

On 2 may I was going for my duty...I had purchased a sandwiches of rs 84 from food plaza howrahhowrah...in I was started to eat my break fast but I found that the sandwiches were spoild and no abl...[Read full complaint]

Giving biscuit in exchange of rupees

Anju Ram on 02 May 2016

I had purchased a water bottle of rs 15 I m giving 20 rs but in exchange they give me 5 rs biscuit.. When denied to take biscuit the stall no T-6 man return my money and said he had no exchange..b...[Read full complaint]

Retail store - Super Market never return full balance

Santosh on 29 April 2016

Hello, This retail store people never return the full balance amount instead forcibly sell candies, cookies etc. When we demand to return the money they simply says to bring the change even though...[Read full complaint]

Some scheme complaint

Shailesh Yadav on 29 April 2016

Maine apki company ki taraf se aayi Scheme 400peti pani par ayi scheme LCD dene ko kahi gayi this Jo mujhe abhi take prapt nahi ho saki iske badle mein mujge do cheq lagbhagh 50...[Read full complaint]

Against wrong product

Chauhan Ravikumar on 28 April 2016

Order date 21/04/2016 Received date :- 26/04/2016 Order no :- ftr11328 Invoice no :- jwh000335143 I am 1st time visit a fithoor.com. Your comentmant samsung mobile guru. But i show in online samsu...[Read full complaint]

Online Fraud Transactions

Naveen Kumar on 26 April 2016

On 10th Feb, 016, I wake up in the morning and to my surprise saw intimation of three transactions totaling to Rs 3700 which has happened during...[Read full complaint]

Apollo traders - fraud and malpractice

Seetharam on 24 April 2016

How Apollo Traders Cheats People with lakhs of rupees. 1. You will get a SMS which typically like this " Our target complete in Wipro 580 PE Buy @ Rs. 5 Booked Profit @ Rs. 21. Profit Rs. 21 Lac <...[Read full complaint]

Against sahara q shop

Padam Jain on 23 April 2016

I hadbought Sahara Q shopplan in 2012 and now 3 years had passedno sahara peson is repying on this issue.

Force selling

Ashwini Kr Keshri on 22 April 2016

I have purchased three t-shirt and one formal trouser on dated 2016 from reliance trends store bistupur jamshedpur jharkhand on 2016 evening aro...[Read full complaint]

Rotten apple from Reliance mart

Nirmal Kumar on 22 April 2016

I am member of Reliance Market, Jalandhar bye pass chowk, Ludhiana vide card no. 991. On 016, I have purchased apples from your store but your c...[Read full complaint]

Taking extra charges more than MRP for amul Chas.

Ganesh Dalvi on 21 April 2016

I am living in thane, Bhayander and having a complaint for charging extra rupees more than MRP for all amul products. I really don't know where to go for complaint as every customer is helpless fo...[Read full complaint]

Treat like a Shoplifter : Reliance Retail

Sushil Mohan on 20 April 2016

With out any reason "Reliance Mart - Vaishali Store "treat me like a thief. Sushil Mohan 2640

Stabiliser bought for Electrolux 1.5 ton Ac from big bazaar is not working

Alok Pandey on 20 April 2016

I bought this 1.5 ton Electrolux Ac from big bazaar, mg road along with they have given us a foc stabiliser which is not working now after 10 months of running period. I tried to find the stabilis...[Read full complaint]

Without bill selling of products.

Pankaj Lavti on 20 April 2016

Sir, i leave in nathdwara & here is A shopkeeper who sales all LPG gas stove , cylinders, other kitcjen items. He bought from GRE market & sale in nathdwara . I took lot of items from him afte [Read full complaint]