Local Business complaints

Extra 5 RS on soft drinks

Suthar Jigar Kumar Arjun on 21 May 2016

HEllo. I am from bhuj kutch. Soft drink bottle MRP is 35 rs. On coca cola products. Thumbs up. Fanta. N all. But all shop keepers are taking +5 rs like they are taking 40 rs from consumers... And ...[Read full complaint]

More charge than MRP

Suthar Jigarkumar Arjun on 21 May 2016

Hello sir. I m from bhuj kutch Gujarat. Amul new butter milk is launched.mrp is 10RS. But sellers are asking for 11 to 12 rs. If they can't afford to purchase then why they are purchasing it? Why ...[Read full complaint]

Charged more than MRP

Rajeshkumar Ranjan on 19 May 2016

1. I purchased a Water purification cartridge 18 ltr from a shop at uttamnagar Delhi. The MRP was 499, I handover a note of Rs 0/-, in liew of return of rs 1/- to me he i...[Read full complaint]

Brand Factory Ill behavior

Beas Ganguly on 14 May 2016

We all know that durga puja is a big festival in the state of West Bengal. I went to brand factory Kolkata Elgin road outlet with one of my friends a week before puja. I had to take some shirts fo...[Read full complaint]

Service charges is too costly

Afroz Ansari on 13 May 2016

Hello this is afroz ansari i wanna help there is no network in my residence (main rajpur)no signal is available in d2h. i have thrice times to customer service but they did'nt reply and main thing...[Read full complaint]

Not for satisfied goods

Raju Kumar on 13 May 2016

Hame mobile phone kharida usi time charjar dead tha aur mobile ka display bhi creack tha aur jab sim card lgaya to uski batary bhi puri trah se dead tha deliverly karnewale ke samne ki hi bat hai ...[Read full complaint]

Sinhgad institutes cafe roof top selling the colddrink bottles of 12 Rs to20 Rs.

Shrikant Dawkhar on 12 May 2016

At pune in sinhgad institutes cafe roof top will be there and tyey are selling the colddrink bottles of 12 Rs to20 Rs.means they have a profit of 8 rs from eachbottle.And students money is wasted....[Read full complaint]

Extra price charges in pepsi

Ankit S on 12 May 2016

Pepsi print price 35 but every man demand of shop man pepesi her price 40. Plz help evey man. No matter 5rp matter a formal prices

सेल्स टैक्स चोरी -काला बाजारी

Gram Prdhan Alipur on 11 May 2016

महोदय निवेदन है कि एक व्यक्ति अनधिकृत तरीके से गेहूं का स्टॉक कर रहा जो स्टॉक भारी मात्रा में किया जा रहा है एक गोदाम अयोध्यानगर यमुनापार मॉडन पैट्रोल पंप के सामने हरिशंकर सारस्वत के मकान के अंदर ...[Read full complaint]

Extra charge than MRP

Jaidev Dhadhal on 10 May 2016

Almost all Vendors of Milk at Bhuj, District Kutch, Gujarat are charging Rs. 1.00 or 2.00 extra on MRP on Each pack of AMUL, TAZA, AMULGold and all range and being asked they tell it is charge of ...[Read full complaint]

Manipulated of customers by safal store

Deepak Kr Choubey on 09 May 2016

Safal store at aplha 2 started manipulated customer by false price list and by not giving proper bill, this store from last 6 month manipulated customer by fake weighing... This very serious prble...[Read full complaint]

Double payment done for one transaction

Chandra Shahi on 09 May 2016

I have purchse for Rs.1689/ from vishal megamart, Govindpuri on 2016 at 10 pm but the counter man has swiped two times but recepet has come for one time only but the paym...[Read full complaint]

Big Fraud at Big Bazaar and Extreme Unethical and Impolite Manners

Prashant Malaviya on 09 May 2016

Dear Sir, I have been going to different groceries stores and this time I visited big bazaar at Mayur Vihar Extension, Metro Station Phase-1 ( under metro station), New Delhi 00...[Read full complaint]

Faulty electronic weighing machine

Priyanka on 09 May 2016

Noida sector 56 market safal shop the electronic weighing meter is faulty. 750 gram of any item weighs [show reading of] 1000 grams [ 1 kg] in the meter. People are cheated daily !! Bcoz they are ...[Read full complaint]

Complain vyas brothers

Piyush Vyas on 08 May 2016

6 hrs se light nhi sirf 5 ghar me 51 Ram mahal , Laxmanpura Ratlam

Pathetic Service @ Hotel Grover Regency

Pradeep Soni on 07 May 2016

Dear Sir\Madam, We were around 10 Adults & 4 Children and booked 2 Beds * 3 rooms through our Tour Operator @ Jammu and they booked this Hotel Grover Regency @ Naina Devi (Himachal Pradesh). We al...[Read full complaint]

Big bazaar Cheating Public

Debasish Roy on 06 May 2016

I purchased amounting Rs. 00/- approx. but free talk time not given to me. please do the needful. Transaction No.31559 & 1560 dt. [Read full complaint]

Shopkeeper refuse to sell product when i asked to return it

Harshal Patil on 05 May 2016

I wanted buy plastic made onion chopper. But i was not sure if the product will work the way i want. So i asked shopkeeper that, i will return the product if product falis to chop onion finely. So...[Read full complaint]

Fraud at Indian oil petrol pump

Sandip Suryawanshi on 05 May 2016

I have an honda aviator scooter, which having fuel.tank capacity 6 li. When i filled petrol at Vasani service stn. Dahisar, that guy filled exactly 6 li. But there was some petrol balance in the t...[Read full complaint]

Malpractice in petrol fill

Ashok Sharma on 05 May 2016

Today I filled 25 Ltrs of petrol in my Nissan Terreno. After filling 25 Ltrs, only 3 bars are shown as filled as against 6 bars in fuel indicator. Car has run 10600kms and this is Ist time fuel in...[Read full complaint]