Local Business complaints

Grahak se badtamizi se bolna

Mayank Mittal on 01 July 2016

Mere father s badtamizi s saman dene ko mna Kia. Or paiso ko bola ki ye nhi chl skte mere father n kuch nhi bola kyunki wo viklang hain JB menr ja kr kha to mujhse bhi badtamizi s bole or kha chla...[Read full complaint]

Missbehaving nd giving wrong information to the passengers at bathinda railwaystation

Hari Om on 26 June 2016

The person hv Very rood behaviour nd all the the time he is giving wrong information to the passenger.. I bought poori sabzi he gave me whome alrady made.. Nd i said to exchange this he missbehavi...[Read full complaint]

Junction box kept open since long

Sasikumar Kamath on 25 June 2016

Dear Sir, I am writing you this complaint after repeated followers, This is a serious issue of one of junction box in front of our hotel is kept opened since it was installed there. The JB is alwa...[Read full complaint]

Distributor Sells kerosene and rice in black

Dinesh Patil on 19 June 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, We would like to inform you that we have a complaint against Ration Shop Distributor in our area and he distributes the kerosene and Rice. But he has already been blacked all the k...[Read full complaint]

I purchased a dairy milk silk of rs 200 but the price of that silk is 150!!

Aditya Kumar on 18 June 2016

Dear sir/mam Me n my friends went on a school trip to Dharmshala n micleodganj (hp) on 30th may 2016 so in route we have a dnnr on that dhaba I'm that area only there are so many shops.. Dhabha wa...[Read full complaint]

Excess charge of catering material on print rate

Jameel Ahmad on 17 June 2016

I jameel Ahmad , is traveling from Gorakhpur to Nasik in train kushinagar ( 016) dated 16/6/2016,I buy cold drink and drinking water the cold drink rate is taken by vende...[Read full complaint]

Balance refund

Deepak Maheshwari on 16 June 2016

Sir, myself deepak maheshwari. i have purchase some medicine to seeing the advertisement on t.v. According to advertisement if the medicine is no effected then they accepted their medicine return ...[Read full complaint]

Did not provide change and wasted my time

Murtaza on 16 June 2016

I went to cash deposit 990 inr for which i gave a 1000 rupee note.d cashier refused to give 10 rs change back stating dere is no change..how ridiculous nd foolish answer...no 10 rs. Change in d ba...[Read full complaint]

Shopkeeper don't give the material

Shanu Khan on 15 June 2016

A shopkeeper abuse me. And everytime when i go to his shop for shopping he doesn't give me response either any stuff. I want to cancel his permit

Cheating by Big bazaar employees at counter

Priti on 10 June 2016

I purchased whole lot of groceries today...I purchased 6 bottles of cold drinks but while packaging the employee at the counter hide 1 bottle of cold drink...previously too such things happened bu...[Read full complaint]

Milk agency issues

Venkat on 09 June 2016

Hi A milk agency trouble us like anything they took up front advance money as deposit for daily basis milk delivery to home.1st month they are given service irregular basis.now we are in 2nd month...[Read full complaint]

Fraud at Indian Oil Petrol Pump

Shiv Kumar Mahavar on 06 June 2016

Sir, I have purchased new maruti swift vxi having registration no DL 3C CE 4873 from AAA Motors Malviya Nagar, New Delhi on 5th June, 016. I have visited Shivesh Service ...[Read full complaint]

ThumbsUp distibutor in raipur fapati chowk

Pawan Kumar on 03 June 2016

This is inform that thamsup and other cold drinks supply. Regarding to supplier of thams is not suppling properly. he came to my opposit store and he cannot askme me to product. then he is not iss...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against petrol pump

Vishal Srivastava on 31 May 2016

Hi, This incident took place at 8:00 am on 31st may 016. I have been assaulted by employee of sawant petrol pump, tingre nagar,pune for complaining that they were cheatin...[Read full complaint]

Petrol pump filling less fuel

Umesh Vats on 30 May 2016

I got doubt before also but yesterday I had noticed that some discrepancies are doing by staff of sumeet roy indian oil petrol pump in filling of fuel in car. Please take some steps anf check out ...[Read full complaint]

Big bazaar's monthly bachat bazaar

Sharmila Bandekar on 30 May 2016

Pls refer not for complaint your seggetion. Mai mahim rahti hu mare nazdik big bazar Jan to April new skim monthly buchat bazar only for old cloth, news papar lake jitne kilo per ek coupan system....[Read full complaint]

Vnr seeds raipur cg to cheat the farmer give the nakli beej

Jaibeer Singh Sharma on 29 May 2016

sir Vnr seeds raipur cg to cheat the farmer give the nakli beej production zero vnr seeeds na 6000000lakh rs payment nahi diya

Pashmina blanket k nam pr khuleaam dhoka dhadi

K. Firoz on 29 May 2016

shopkeeper Rohit sharma ne btaya ki jammu kashmir gov.ki sceem h. Jo pashmina blanket k sath five gift derhi h jo ki Bilkul free h. blanket ki qimat 4400 h aur 300 hundre...[Read full complaint]

In the name of govt. he sales us kashmiri pashmina on 50% discount

Nihal Shaikh on 25 May 2016

I buy kashmiri pashmina on the shop name Kashmir handicraft house in Jammu on ranbir market and he sales me on the name of govt. offer on 50% diacount and I want to know its real

Poor Quality of US Polo Assn. Jeans Color Faded completely

Deepak Gupta on 24 May 2016

Dear Sir/mam, I purchased a U. S. Polo Assn.Black jeans from your Brand Factory outlet at Hinjewadi, Pune on 9th April 016. I have just wore the jeans for 2-3 day and in ...[Read full complaint]