Local Business complaints

Titan Eye+ Improper lens

Chandrasekar Jayaraman on 05 September 2016

On 2nd April 016, I bought a progressive lens from Tital + Hiranandani Meadows branch. After wearing those glasses, I had severe head ache, eye sore and the eyes are beco...[Read full complaint]

City Medical complain

Kingshuk Chandra on 05 September 2016

Dear Sir , I Mr. Kingshuk Chandra would like to inform you that one of the renowned business man of our are Durgapur, Dist- Burdwan , State- Westbengal is Mr. Basav Nandi . As per his son Mr. Pala...[Read full complaint]

Product not delivered by Croma

Mukesh Garg on 04 September 2016

I had place an order for Nextech 0400 mAh Powerbank PB1050 Black (Ref No.300000457184) on 31/08/16 on croma online and chosen express delivery at my home address for the ...[Read full complaint]

Did not get bill

Aftab Alam on 04 September 2016

I purchased a product from your company but unfortunetly i did not get bill with the product so please send my bill immediately.

Refund of cash

Vikas Raj on 02 September 2016

When I pay amount by card then my balnce will be debited but transaction was automatically cancell..so..plzzz refund my cash 140 rs.

Aata chakki kharab diley

Sangramsingh Jadhav on 02 September 2016

sir I purchased new aata chakki in though ridhvi enterprises karad the this aata chakki is not working properly please maine ridhvi enterprises ke malik ko bola ki muze chakki badal ke dedo per o ...[Read full complaint]

100%white cotten shirts turned out to be polyester shirts

Prashant Chaudhary on 01 September 2016

I had purchased three 100%white cotten shirts on 31st July 2016 from above noted store but all these shirts turned out to be polyester shirts .I had lodged my complaint to your quality control but...[Read full complaint]

Hometown. Taking me for a ride

Prakash Baxi on 30 August 2016

This is not a complain but how this organisation works o am trying to send u copy of the mail I have sent to Dear Priya Thanks for response Yes my name is Prakash Baxi Flat 6. Rahul. Residency 63 ...[Read full complaint]

Hometowon group Taken for a ride

Prakash Baxi on 30 August 2016

On Feb 7 2915 I landed in Pune where I got a new flat which I wanted to do renovation .with my bad luck I chose Home Town Amnora Pune .now thus points will reflect how thus company works and behav...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by a whosale dress material supplier named Omganesh wholesale dealers

Manu Agarwal on 30 August 2016

Fraud by a whosale dress material supplier named Orchid Fashions I have placed an order with Omganesh wholesale dealer after getting its information on net as a blogger. I have ordered colours 2 M...[Read full complaint]

About rough behaviour and unneccessery billing of food of dhaba

Komal Singh on 29 August 2016

Hello Sir, my name is Komal singh . I travelled from haridwar to kashipur yesterday . The bus was stopped on a dhaba. I had have a lunch their. So I said for a tokken to a person who was sittung t...[Read full complaint]

Mother dairy dealer not sale milk .

Tejpal Singh on 27 August 2016

sir me budaun up se hu .men's new shop kholi h .mere pass ka Jo dukandar h ,usne yaha ke mother dairy ke delar se muje milk dene se mana kar diya h. is karn mere kai costumer return ho rage h. usk...[Read full complaint]

T24 Mobile recharge

Rakesh Sawant on 24 August 2016

Dear.sir/Madam Maine big bazaar se shopping Kiya hai uske upar mujhe t24 ka 51 ka recharge Mila hai or abhitak mujhe o recharge nahi Mila hai krupya mere sahayta kijiye.mob no 7...[Read full complaint]

Fraud mobile repairer

Farha Sayyed on 23 August 2016

sahara market me ek mobile repairer shop h saturady 20th august ko 2016 shaam me ausse mobile diye the display change karne aus shop wale ne bola tha ke 5000 do aapko orignal display dunga with wa...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by a whosale dress material supplier named Orchid Fashions

Manu Agarwal on 22 August 2016

I have placed an order with Omganesh wholesale dealer after getting its information on net as a blogger. I have ordered colours 2 Mf catalog and Ruhaani kurti catalog. Total amount they told me wa...[Read full complaint]

Service Tax charged on home delivery food

Raghav on 21 August 2016

I have been ordering on a food aggregate website, www.Swiggy.com that takes orders on b...[Read full complaint]

Physical Abuse

Clement Varun on 21 August 2016

Yesterday i.e. on 20/08/2016 I went to T. Nagar in Chennai for getting a new tampered glass for my mobile. When I asked for the cost they said 00/- and I agreed to that. ...[Read full complaint]

Higher price than MRP

Naveen Kulhari on 21 August 2016

the owner of kajal restaurant is taking Rs. 4/- higher than MRP on every amul gold milk & sardar masala chhas for 2-3 years ago. The rate of one litre amul gold milk & sardar masala chhas is R [Read full complaint]

Complaint about dealer in narayankhed. Medak dist .telangana

Mohdabdul Farooq on 20 August 2016

Respected sir.. I am a retailer of narayankhed. . My shop name is DECCAN KIRANA STORE located in narayankhed main road .dist medak . TELANGANA. Our HUL distributor name is bushanam .agency name is...[Read full complaint]

Inapprppriate services Sahara Q shop plan

Suvendu Dutta on 18 August 2016

I am not getting any authentic information from sahara pariwar .Being a investor i may get current value related information or any new information regarding the changes made on this period .There...[Read full complaint]