Local Business complaints

Worst staff at your station

Sanjana on 06 October 2016

Today dated 6/10/2016 me and my friend went to fill petrol at Indian oil petrol station located on Mysore road 7th cross road chamarajpet Bangalore. Staff at station lack skill even to open the ta...[Read full complaint]

Ration shop not supply proper food

Kale on 05 October 2016

Sir, i am very angry from shop keeper because he does not giving required ration to ration card holders. most of the ration he is solding to the other people in black which is their adjoining. He ...[Read full complaint]

TO change puma shoes

Naveen Kumar on 29 September 2016

Sir mera shoes dimaze ho gya tha..mene showroom pe return ke liye 1 month ke bhitr vapis return kr diya tha but aaj fir 45 din bad laane gya to mna kr diya ki change ni hoga.....esaa kyo....compan...[Read full complaint]

Extra payment charges Rs14495/-

Mahendra Pal Singh on 27 September 2016

Dear Sir/madam I have complaint that I myself enquired at Big Bazar and Reliance - Indrapuram Ghaziabad I did not make the transaction of Rs.14495/- on dated 04/11/2015 neither I have any such bil...[Read full complaint]

Big Fraud with Big Bazaar on Sabse Sasta wednesday

Prashant Malaviya on 26 September 2016

Dear Sir, I have been going to different groceries stores and this time I visited big bazaar at Mayur Vihar Extension, Metro Station Phase-1 ( under metro station), New Delhi 00...[Read full complaint]

Nmart- कोई रुपया अभी तक नही मिल

Naveen Kumar on 24 September 2016

सर 2012 मे मैंने nmart कंपनी मे ज्वाइन हुआ बोला गया कि 5500 रुपया चार साल मे 1000 हो जाएगा लेकिन आज तक कोई खबर नही मिली

Wrong payment

Rakesh Sheoran on 21 September 2016

Sir I have done a wrong reacharge on 8609 insdead of 8909 pls sir refund it on my Id. With Regards Rakesh SHEORAN Cont. No. 4...[Read full complaint]

Charging more than mrp

Sanoj Kumar Ray on 20 September 2016

I have asked for a coke 600ml and they charged me 40 instead of mrp 36 N wen i asked why you are charging more he replied me that everyone is taking 40.

Regarding distribution of coca cola

Sharad Jha on 20 September 2016

Dear Sir Hindustan Coca Cola Beverage Private Limited. I am disappointed to tell you that we are unhappy with your distributor of bhagalpur Jai Jagdambey Enterprise Aliganj Bhagalpur-5 ( M. No. [Read full complaint]

Double recharge ho gaya hai

Akbar Hussain on 15 September 2016

Please help me . Mai dukandaar hu mere se dabbles recharge ho Gaya hai please call me

Delivery not being done of good bought

Dheeraj Indra Prakash on 15 September 2016

Had ordered a sofa set (3+2 seater) on July 2 016. Have been perusing the company since. There is absolutely no update from the company. Whenever I call, am told it would...[Read full complaint]

Rashan cheating

Latifsayyad on 15 September 2016

Rashan Malta hi 42 rs may aloge data hi 110 mey hum jab 42 may mangtahi to kahatahiki free me leke jo aur usmay bhi 1kg kam datihi

Not received MHADA HIG Lottery refund

Prashant Bahuraoji Daigavane on 13 September 2016

Lottery name: MUMBAI LOTTERY 2016 (M16) Scheme Code: 318-VERSOVA, ANDHERI WEST (HIG) Application number: 4875 The refund was to be received within a week from 20th august...[Read full complaint]

Biz bazar charging carry bags with their brand name printed on it

Jaspal Singh on 13 September 2016

Big bazar Raipur City Mall charging for they outlet name printed bags .. and post argument they agreed to give it free of cost According to government rules they can charge only plastic bags that ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding D mart cake quality and taste

Ghanshyam Kabra on 12 September 2016

I have purchased two types of cake from D Mart Indore. Your choclate was fine but quality & Taste was not good. My childrens refuses to eat that cakes inspite they love to eat of britania cake. I ...[Read full complaint]

Money being taken without refilling the fuel

Suparna Nag on 10 September 2016

My money was taken by cafe fuel located at kalikapur. The amount taken was 500 while the refilling was for 50 rupees . The pump authorities claimed that the money would be adjusted against a debit...[Read full complaint]

Print rates pr beyimani by store keeper

Priyanshapatel Patel on 08 September 2016

aj mai apne ghar k pass ek shop se cold ki 500 ml ki bottle lene gyi ton shop keeper ko 100 rs diye usnai paise vapas na karte hue bola humara bijali lagta hai esai thanda rakhne mai hum itne ki h...[Read full complaint]

Cst vat tax theft

Harish Sharma on 06 September 2016

Dear sir, As i sent you complaint in before,the mostly red marked mainly firms situated in Aligarh named as M/s Usha Poducts Tin - 0919 ,M/s Amar Trading Company Tin - 09...[Read full complaint]

NMART Business became FRAUD

Rashbehari Mishra on 06 September 2016

Became a member during Feb-2012 with two membership worth Rs.5500/-each = Rs.11000/- (Rupees Eleven thousand) only in total- with a promise to get back the amount doubled after 4 years with shoppi...[Read full complaint]

Display charge not given

Jayantilal Gala on 05 September 2016

Nimboos masala soda was displays by us the sales man was told they give 3000 for display after 2 months he was said only 2000 rs is for display what is this type of inconvincius .