Local Business complaints

Parlour owner is fraud they robbed me

Abhinav Banerjee on 10 November 2016

I have given 5000 for rebonding my hair. the owner and the staff of the parlour is totally untrained they didn't do rebonding properly my hair are not straight. when i asked the owner to fix my ha...[Read full complaint]

Denial of Petrol

Nidhi Yagnik on 09 November 2016

Sir I am a resident of Dehradun ,with my husband approached Kohli Petrol pump on a two wheeler located at Saharanpur Road at 2200 hrs, and was denied the petrol as the employee said he does not ha...[Read full complaint]

Filling less petrol

Raviraj Kale on 09 November 2016

Filling of less petrol every time 08/11/2016 Petrol Yes

Low quality petrol

Mandeep Singh on 08 November 2016

There are very low quality petrol in MANDVI FILLING STATION. and worker whose name is Mr. Shamsher Singh is misbehaved with me in our bank. i claim to him that the fuel is very low quality in your...[Read full complaint]

Munger Bihar gokul sales retailer ko maal nahi detha hai aur order bhi nahi letta hai

Sunil Kumar on 03 November 2016

Sir mera munger Ka distribution gokul sales hai air mera order nahi letha hai kripra kar me inquiry kare Bihar me distribution hai gokul sales aur na tho uska salesman order nahi Letts hai jikska ...[Read full complaint]

Milk price issue

Naresh Gosalwad on 24 October 2016

Chakan wandan sweet home milk prise are more in mrp

Amount not withdraw but balance disturbed

Jyoti Srivastava on 21 October 2016

Dear Sir yesterday date 20-10-2016 I have done shopping in q n q full shop dress shop ahmedabad c g road my deduction has taken 2 time please solve my problem. My over all purchasing was 4283 but ...[Read full complaint]

Cheated by item

Sapna Chauhan on 20 October 2016

In 18/10/2016 I buy 6 Ltr milk of gowardhan gold from Bhayanderd mart,when I suppose to boil 2 Ltr on 18/10/2016 my milk was coagulate (dudh fatya) on 19th I boiled the remaining milk all were coa...[Read full complaint]

Not Recive actual product which is told me

Gautam Kumar on 20 October 2016

Dear Sir, I received a call form 2605 (RITU SHRAMA) and she told me my number has win attractive gift which will be paying in amount 6200 on COD with 0...[Read full complaint]

Extra charges than MRP

Prashant Kadam on 19 October 2016

I went to hotel in kalamboli navi mumbai krishna hotel i took 2 no of of breezer MRP is 110 rs but he charged 160 rs for 1 breezer so total rs i lost 100 rs

Easy day outlet Misbehaviour

Md Sanaullah on 18 October 2016

I have purchased a dhara mustard oil from easy outlet tat b-5 , opp bhagat singh park ,yamuna vihar , delhi vide cash memo no 3030 dt 2016 . The...[Read full complaint]

Titan Didn't provided authentic bill

Parul Rohilla on 17 October 2016

I went to the titan shop to repair the belt of fastrak watch...i asked them to give the bill , they just provided a peice of paper in name of bill...when i asked the authentic bill they said they ...[Read full complaint]

Vishal Megamart Arrogant and misbehavior staff

Gaurav Kaintura on 15 October 2016

This incident happens on 15/10/2016 at Vishal mega mart, rajpur road dehradunI was standing in front of the cash counter from past 15 minutes and the excutive there was just counting the cash afte...[Read full complaint]

Misuse of offers of 2.25 lts of thumsup

Prabhudayal Pandey on 15 October 2016

Its not me all the customers have been misguided y these sweet shop and other owners for thumsup 2.25lts bottel by cutting the offer sticker of kinley water bottel .Worth rs 20/- by saying that th...[Read full complaint]

Filling less petrol and not providing complaint book

Eknath Khairnar on 12 October 2016

As i said i paid 210rs for filling the petrol but amount and zero not shown on the screen and started filling the petrol by operating the petrol filling handle. Repetedly using finger. i got 50% l...[Read full complaint]

Cheating/Wrong Commitment for the sake of business

Shabaz Ahmed on 11 October 2016

Dear Sir/Madam I Shabaz Ahmed and my friend had paid Rs.4000/- and pre-booked the iphone7+128GB JET BLACK with Poorvika Mobiles(Mosque Toad Frazer town). I sold my old mobile for a very less price...[Read full complaint]

Pani ka 20 rs lite hai or stall me complaint book bhi nahi Rakhte

Sharvan Bishnoi on 09 October 2016

Central line pf no 5 triveni tea stal date 08/10/2016 mumbai Varanasi mayanagri 5 rs jyada liya paisa merese

Regarding disrespect of customer at vishal megamart

Vivek Sharma on 08 October 2016

I and my wife were at first floor and about to finish our shopping with a pair of trouser. I went for trying my trouser in trial room and my wife followed me there. We kept our trolley full of ite...[Read full complaint]

Mobile is not delivered on time

Niraj Kumar on 06 October 2016

I have submit my set before 2 mnth.then ur customer care executive said that ur mobile will be delivered in 21 days .after 1 mnth i delivered a msg frm ur micromax ofiice then i go to ur service c...[Read full complaint]

Amul desi ghee with dirty smell

Madhu Kaicker on 06 October 2016

We purchased Amul Ghee form Sasta Bazar Jawal Heri Market, Paschim Vihar in September 2016 the Melt No. is GAA 1271 packing date is 06 May,2016. It is having horible bad smell. We are trying to co...[Read full complaint]