Local Business complaints

Misbehaviour by Manager and staff D mart Bamroli road

Mukesh Pandey on 08 January 2017

To, The Manging Director D Mart, Bamroli Road, Surat. Dear Sir, I Mr.Mukesh Pandey visited today at D Mart shop at Bamroli road, pandesara, We have purchased product of Rs.5600/- On the sme day we...[Read full complaint]

Brunch of crook

Manish Kumar on 07 January 2017

plz back my money in new year 2017 so I fell pleasure in this year I am a shopkeeper so day and night hardworking plz ...returned my money in 10 jan 2017

CCD's Bogus/old Bills

Kapil Singhi on 04 January 2017

paid the bill by card for 3 coffees but was presented with 3 different bills that too of old date , i have all the bills and payment details This is there regular practice and they avoid giving bi...[Read full complaint]

Wrong Charges and Not give pakka bill

Avinash Shrivastav on 03 January 2017

I did printing from Dharam Digital Press. on 016. He have charges Rs. 30/- for A-2 (3 Nos. Print) and A-3 (1 No. Print) Balck & White. I was pai...[Read full complaint]

Shopkeeper denied giving bill / receipt

Gaurav Saxena on 01 January 2017

The health care medicine purchase by me and while asking bill , shopkeeper said we don't give bill for such small amount and also for such medicine

Petrol pump staff misbehaved

Deepesh Ahuja on 30 December 2016

Today around 10:20 /10:30 PM 30 dec 2016:we go to fill petrol at petrol pump was only open for vip customer they old petrol pump is sold they also sale on diseal to old customer for 2 wheelar pump...[Read full complaint]

Extra Interest take while purshasing by debit card in Aarti Steel & Novelty

Prashant Sawant on 30 December 2016

I went to the Shop no-2, shivam Tower, Shiv Mandir Road, Ambernath, Thane - 501, I was looking for HUL Purit germ clener price was 950 Rupees he ask for cash but told i w...[Read full complaint]

Charging more than mrp on amul milk

Dashrath Prajapati on 29 December 2016

From last 1 month the shopkeeper is charging more than its mrp it is ₹20 but he is charging ₹21 on half liter we purchasr daily 1 liter not only from me but from whole market as he is making black...[Read full complaint]

Credit of extra amount in atm card

Prashant Panchal on 27 December 2016

sir i buy a petrol pum then credit 2570 in19/12/2016.bt i buy only 2500.&then towards i buy petrol in 2000rs but amount is credit 2056.so i request to u tell me what is reson to deducted my extra ...[Read full complaint]

Refused payment through Debit card / online payment

Shailendra Singh on 19 December 2016

I have visited Jain Ki Dukan (Pratap Nagar Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Delhi-91) for the purchase of daily need grocery items. Due to non availability of Cash I opted to pay through debit card but they re...[Read full complaint]

Card swipe nhi karne diya uske vishay me

Hitesh Parekh on 16 December 2016

Sir Bharuch me Zadeahwar ilake me ramvatika sosayti ke samne NK Petroliyam he muje vaha card swipe nhi karne diya muje 50 kai petrol dalwana tha lekin vaha ke karmchariyone bola 100 ya uske upar k...[Read full complaint]

Overcharging nearly 2 times.

Rajendranath Mehrotra on 16 December 2016

My address: C-80,Saurabh Park Society,B/H: Samta Flats,P.O: Subhanpura,Vadodara-390023. Its a huge society with shopping centre. Shops R charging many times more than MRP. Request for a raid and t...[Read full complaint]

Big Bazaar's Double debit from my credit card

Avijit Biswas on 02 December 2016

Big Bazar, Durgapur, WB (Future Retail Ltd) has realized twice Rs.363.00 from my ICICI credit card 5004 on 2016 against single bill. Please arra...[Read full complaint]

Exchange issue from pantaloons

Ishwari Malpekar on 28 November 2016

i want to exchange my kurta.. i bought it from kolhapur pantaloons but want to exchange from pune.. but i don't have membership card so plz suggest me remedy and cost for membership card

Petrol cheating Cauvery service station hennur

Prem on 20 November 2016

Maina 20/11/2016 Evening ( 9:20 PM Aprox) ko Gadi ma 400/-ka petrol Dalavaya but full Cheating 1 Liter Petrol Nahi Dala .Boys full Cheating. ...

Ice Cream booked but not supplied

Mukesh Kumar on 19 November 2016

I Mukesh Kumar booked ice cream of 4 ltrs 2 box on 2016 with booth no 729 in the evening 7.00PM at the time of booking I have deposited Rs 00/- ...[Read full complaint]

Extra payment deducted at easy day

Vikram Singh Shekhawat on 16 November 2016

yesterday I visited to easy day store at Najibabad district bijnore,I bought some items around 1189rs during payment time electricity gone and I lost 1189rs extra. operator said that I would get d...[Read full complaint]

Shop wale ki dadagiri

Dinesh Jain on 15 November 2016

We purchase a saree from Aadinath textile pratap nagar jaipur one month back At the home we saw many holes was present in the middle After 10 days we went to shop for exchange but shopkeeper didn'...[Read full complaint]

No pucca bill for food

Tushar Deherk on 13 November 2016

Restaurant did not give me pucca bill despite asking repeatedly.

Misbehaviour of easyday store manager

Naveen Gambhir on 13 November 2016

I am a regular customer of the easyday retail store in bahadurgarh. The present manager is very rude and routinely misbehaves and gets into arguments with customers. Many items close to expiry or ...[Read full complaint]