Internet Transaction complaints

Paytm sent money but not received account

Ankit Kumar on 21 December 2016

Bank txn id 4501 &wallet order id4572794909 my complaint is about paytm sent money but not received inmy bank account

Transfer amount RS 2300+ RS 2300 not received in bank

Manisha Upadhyay on 21 December 2016

Dear Customer care team, 1.// Wallet order Id #4690717437 is showing pending, Still Not credit in my account, I have transferred it to my axis bank Bank.Not even any confirmation massage received....[Read full complaint]

Paytm defuct money my wallet but my electricity bill atill ahow unpaid

Sunil Verma on 21 December 2016

On 13 dec I paid my electricity bill k no.210727011419 jvvnl , my paytm waley but today 21 dec is due date of my bill but still show my bill unpaid incomplete paytm 15 to 20 times but no response ...[Read full complaint]

Paytm refund the money

Saleem Malik on 19 December 2016

I add money in my paytm wallet but it show fail...when I check my account money has been deducted from my account...I need money very immediate because I m a student...I complaint at paytm they pr...[Read full complaint]

Paytm send money but not received bank account

Tejsingh on 18 December 2016

Paytm send money but not received bank account Transfor pending .

Money transfer in mobikwik wallet

Bablu Sharma on 18 December 2016

Sir i am Bablu sharma and i am a mobikwik usser. I was transfer 1000 rupees to my bank from my mobikwik wallet on date 17 December 2016 This 1000 rupees debited my wallet but no show any trangecti...[Read full complaint]

Refund for fail transaction in paytm

Chandraprakash Soni on 17 December 2016

Sir, I had diposited my electricity bill through paytm, the amount has been deducted from my bank account and the order failed, they replied that the amount will be refunded within 48 hours but 8 ...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by paytm

Himanshu Kamboj on 17 December 2016

I have added some amount in my paytm account with mobile number 699. And when I thought to return back the amount to my bank account of rs500, then it is showing pending....[Read full complaint]

Payment not received From Paytm

Sharad Bhapkar on 16 December 2016

I transferred Rs.2000 from my paytm wallet to my bank account on 13 Dec 2016 around 7 PM . My Paytm wallet debited for the same amount immediately but till now my bank account is not credited . I ...[Read full complaint]

Show no payment

Kaluram Ram on 16 December 2016

Sbi bank se payment dowanlod kiya kar paytem me nahi aya or bank se cut aye

Paytm- Late/no refund of flight cancellation

Jaymalya Mandal on 15 December 2016

Two flight tickets (Ticket No: 7319 & 318) AIR INDIA were booked through Paytm mobile application (Order ID: 92). Tota...[Read full complaint]

Paytm me pedal send related

Sunilkumar Pradhan on 15 December 2016

Sir Mera Paytm me pedal send kiya hai to landing ho gaya hai to kiya Karen he sir plz send Kar dijiea mera wallet I'd #4356564509 hai plz sir

Recharge failed but but amount debited from my bank A/c.

Pradeep Kumar on 15 December 2016

I have tried to recharge my mobile No.9486367437 (BSNL) on 2016 for an amount of Rs.149 and the same was failed many times ,but in my SBI bank A/c. the amount was debited...[Read full complaint]

Refund from paytm

Mahesh Kumar on 14 December 2016

I done a bill payment of rs 400 on paytm. After writing to many mails to them no any amount refeunded to me. Bill payment done on dated 2 December Contact no. 7200 Mahesh...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted from bank doesn't show in Paytm wallet...

Siby Daniel on 14 December 2016

I had transferred 78/- rupees as on 2016 from ICICI bank account to Paytm through netbanking..Transaction was unsuccessful.... But amount got de...[Read full complaint]

Paytm Money transfer

Rayala Bhaskar Babu on 14 December 2016

Respected sir, On 2016 00/- money transfer from my paytm wallet to my bank account.money deducted my paytm wallet but money not transfer to my b...[Read full complaint]

Transfer to bank issue by paytm

Arpit Sethi on 12 December 2016

sir i m doing 2000 money transfer paytm wallet to my bank acc there is no show on my bank acc nd no record on pytm passbook i need urgent money plzz reslove. it fast this

115 rs missing from the account

Nathaniel Ladha on 04 December 2016

First in my account there were 640rs And a transferred a 500 rs from paytm to my account. And Msg came 500 rs successful credited. But amount is 1025rs. Total 115rs missing this is not fair. Pls l...[Read full complaint]

Didn't get my money back for failed transactions

Ramanlal Bora on 04 December 2016

I was paying the bill of electricity from paytm but it get failed for the two time and in third try it get successful even that paytm dedicated my money from my account for that failed transaction...[Read full complaint]

Freecharge amount not done

Jitendra Sharma on 04 December 2016

Hi, I'm jitendra sharma from noida about 10 days ago I've withdrawn money Rs.100 from my freecharge account and still it seems transaction is in pending... freecharge team isn't responding properl...[Read full complaint]