Internet Transaction complaints

My payment is debit for bank but not show paytm wallet

Vikramsingh Gill on 29 December 2016

25-12-2016 my bank account show the 500 rupees send my paytm wallet but not show my paytm wallet

Recharge is pending & i want to cancel the order

Manjunath V on 29 December 2016

I have made the recharge VIA PAYTM wallet of DTH Airtel on 24th December 016, but the recharge status is still showing as "PENDING". I have raised issue log/tickets serve...[Read full complaint]

15,873 रुपये की ठगी

Arshad Rasool on 28 December 2016

,000 रुपये की ठगी 1- नोटबंदी के बाद डिजिटल लेनदेन को बढ़ावा मिला। इसी क्रम में पेटीएम ने भी खूब प्रचार किया। बड़े-बड़े विज्ञापनों में प्रधानमंत्री का फोटा भी छापा। कोई प्...[Read full complaint]

Paytm debited my account

Om Parkasj on 28 December 2016

on 2.16 we have add money of rs1500 on Paytm but money debited in my a/c. not credit in the Paytm please check the matter and deposit my money. in the Paytm thanks with r...[Read full complaint]

For money transfer

Avinash Kumar on 28 December 2016

I transfer 5000 to verma pipe store a/c without add money first. I transfer directly using my card and transfer is processing i fill my otp and balanceis debited my bank account. And then internet...[Read full complaint]

Money deducted from wallet but no transaction is shown

Ishan Vaghasia on 28 December 2016

On 17th december..i have added 5000₹ to mobikwik for payment at the brand factory (future group)....but due to some internet issues even after trying 3 times...mobikwik was unable to transfer mone...[Read full complaint]

PAYTM - Non-receipt of product paid for and no resolution

Mohit Gupta on 27 December 2016

With reference to order ID 2565 and query 590, I received empty package against my order of Seagate 2 TB Hard Disk for INR ,0...[Read full complaint]

Fraud by fake Naukri.com

Naval Kushwaha on 27 December 2016

Fake call said they are from naukri.com and asked for rs2500..after providing the job they asked again for the payment of rs9500 ..we rejected to pay..so they said that they will refund our previo...[Read full complaint]

Mere account se Paise cut gaye

Gautam Kumar Yadav on 27 December 2016

Maine paytm me 00/- add kiye account se Paise cut gaya lekin paytm me show nhi kar rha h 24 hour se jada ho gaye

Money deducted from my account but transaction failed

Snehal Jay Deep Shah on 27 December 2016

Hi sir, i have booked my 2 movie tickets by book my show app, through paytm on 23 December @10.52 pa. For dangal movie at devi cinema naroda ahmedabad, gujarat. Suddenly my money deducted from my ...[Read full complaint]

Money not refunded by paytm

Mukund Singh on 27 December 2016

I added a total of 0000 in my 2 paytm wallet.. Adding 0000 each into two paytm account which are 6782 & [Read full complaint]

Oxigen wallet not refunded money

Taufiq Ahmad on 26 December 2016

I recharge on two mobile number from my wallet after loading it from my account but transaction was failed. money has not received into my wallet or account .please resolve the issue otherwise I w...[Read full complaint]

Freecharge cashback not get

Rahul Singh on 26 December 2016

i have recharged rs 49 on 19 dec in freecharge. the terms and conditions is to give 100% cashback. but till now i haven't receive any cashback from freecharge. eithe you give casback or refund [Read full complaint]

Forget password of account in paytm

Sannapuri Venkatesh on 26 December 2016

Respected sir. I am Sannapuri venkatesh I have an account in paytm.com Because of the problem of keyboard I entered wrong password 3 times then it blocked now what should I do ? Please give me adv...[Read full complaint]

Paytm fake transaction

Manish Sharma on 26 December 2016

Sir my paytm no 2161 es ka complain keya mene us ka solution nahe hua Plz call me

Money not transferred to my nationalise bank a/c

Himanshu Pandey on 25 December 2016

well ,guys on 20-12-2016 i transfer my 1000 rs. on my bank a/c .the paytm wallet order id was 0833 .since i transfer that amount ,paytm's app passbook transaction showing...[Read full complaint]

Balance not reach the destination

Sachin Gautam on 25 December 2016

19/12/2016 I m trying to money transfer through paytm amount is deduct my account but balance is not reach the destination. Wallet I'd 8641 and bank I'd [Read full complaint]

Make my trip ticket confirmation

Atul Laxman Kamble on 25 December 2016

Sir I ticket booked on 23 12 16 at 2000 hrs ...fm sxr to delhi in vistara air line not booked ticket conformation mail and not refund my ammount ...so request to yr office may plz be refund my tot...[Read full complaint]

I have refund back to transfer bank money from wallet but not received.

Uneasy Dhondiram Holambe on 25 December 2016

My order txn id 4433 Date 15/12/16 to banktxn I'd 9399 give me return to my wallet

Bank cut payment issue

Makhan Devnath on 25 December 2016

Sir mere s.b.i account se 1300 rs cut gye h .but paytm wallet me add nhi huye paytm order no 6813 plzzz help me