Internet Transaction complaints

Amount deducted from a/c and add money but failed transaction

Pravin Govind Jadhav on 03 January 2017

Balance is deducted from A/c 1095 but transaction is failed please refund my money to bank/wallet amount Rs 500 in the date 2/1/17

Money deducted 2 times & one time refund only

Alkesh on 02 January 2017

For the following 2 orders my money deducted but movie ticket not booked & I not got refund This happened on 22-Dec-2016 & now we are in 3rd Jan 2017 but still I not got refund to Paytm

Money not get in the account

Shivkumar Sharma on 02 January 2017

I gave rs 5000 date 27/12/2016 time 11:52 AM in paytm wallet of ravendra Kumar mobile n- 9638 he get 5000 in his wallet after that on date 27/12/2016 he return rs 5000 in...[Read full complaint]

Wrong bank account send money

Shyam Das on 02 January 2017

I have. My paytm wallet some rupees and m sending my bank ac one digit wrong typing I want refand my rupees in my wallet pls help me

Tried Online Recharge on mobile but payment deducted & recharge not happend

Jagdish Gordhan Bhai Mungara on 01 January 2017

i had done online recharge on my mobile no 710. I have selected 95 Rs plan but my money was deducted from my ICICI online banking & recharge was not happened. pls refund ...[Read full complaint]

Online Recharge unsuccessful

Shubhanshu Singh on 01 January 2017

Mene apna mobile me topup kiya tha 23 rs ka via SBI buddy, mere paise to debit ho gye Vodafone ko par mera Recharge successful nhi hua abhi tak.

Do not add my money in wallet

Anand Kumar Yadav on 01 January 2017

Mera phone no 7017 h .Mane debit card s mony transfer Kiya but vo abhi tak aaya nhi.

Money Deducted automatically from Paytm account

Ajay Kumar on 31 December 2016

Automatic deduction of money from my Paytm. My paytm account became Rs.0.08 from Rs 214 .This is second time happened to me.First time I Ignored it but I have to suffer again. pay order:#248245461...[Read full complaint]

Not got money in my metro card

Tarun Sharma on 31 December 2016

Mai ne apna metro card paytm se 30-12-2016 ko recharge kiya tha pr mere pytm se money to kat gai or success ful reacharg bi likha aaya Lekin jb next day mai ne check kiya to mera card recharge nhi...[Read full complaint]

Paytm wallet return money regarding

Lalbahadur Patel on 31 December 2016

Paytm wallet se return to Bank kiya Jo wallet sent Money transfer ho gya and account me add nhi hua 17-12-2016 ,13:55 par wallet id 0429 ,order I'd 222...[Read full complaint]

My transaction amount not load in my oxigen wallet

Surendrakumar Malav on 31 December 2016

my transaction id is 3054 amount not load in my oxigen wallet , debit from my bank acount date 28/12/2016 Oxigen Wallet No. : 0877 Ticket No: [Read full complaint]

Money not rcv in bank account sent through paytm

Akanksha Gupta on 31 December 2016

Sir I m sending 9950rs money to my bank account, and is debited from my Paytm wallet BT money not rcv Pls help me sir for rcvn money in my account

Paytm pending amount

Rajesh Kumar on 30 December 2016

Hi Paytm Team, Kindly please resolve my issue. Issue is that i added 4000 rupees in my paytm wallet on "25 DEC 16". and again i transferred to paytm wallet into bank acco...[Read full complaint]

Paytm not providing any pick up for my item that I need to be replaced

Monica Singh on 30 December 2016

Hi PayTm, This is regarding order number 1708 . It was supposed to be replaced and picked up by you from my place. But it seems that no action has been taken and no prope...[Read full complaint]

Paytm's pending payment

Kalpesh Meena on 29 December 2016

Respected sir/madam I added money of INR 2815 rupees on dated 2016 to my paytm wallet and transfer to my bank account but its show pending, my money is not received my paytm wallet and bank acount...[Read full complaint]

3800/- deducted from my bank account in online transaction

Parmod Kumar on 29 December 2016

To Nodal Officer Customer Grievance One97 Communications Ltd. B121, Sector 5 Noida – 1301 Subject: 00/- deducted from my bank account no- [Read full complaint]

I transfers to paytm wallet 1000

Nareshkumar Ishwarlala Parmar on 29 December 2016

i transferd to pnb net banking to my paytm wallet which is paytm transaction id 164. my paytma wallet is 0 please resolve the query to my paytm account id [Read full complaint]

Payment send through paytm wallet to bank account but till not received

Ankit Mittal on 29 December 2016

payment send through paytm wallet to bank account but till not received

Ticket was not booked still money got deducted and after 10 days also not got refunded

Shital Karale on 29 December 2016

On 16 th december I booked ticket from www.msrtc.gov.in for journey from Pune to Au...[Read full complaint]

Paytm refund money

Santosh Kumar Thakur on 29 December 2016

Respected sir/madam I added money of INR 5000 on dated 2016 to my paytm wallet and transfer to my credit card account but its show pending, couple of days ago money is re...[Read full complaint]