Internet Transaction complaints

Refund of e ticket booking

Bhupendra Chandulal Makwana on 07 January 2017

I booked one ticket for Patan from Ahmedabad Ranip Bus stand on 017. Bus route is Krishna nagar Abad to Bhabhar route is 0730KSNBHBEXP51. The time of bus is 8.00 am. The ...[Read full complaint]

Payment not done but money deducted

Shambhu Singh on 07 January 2017

I was making payment of Rs.3772 through paytm app to pay electricity bill I have done all the steps and money was successfully debited from bank After that processing got started and few hours aft...[Read full complaint]

Mobikwik wallet ka account automatic band ho gya hai

Ram Lakhan Nagar on 07 January 2017

sir mera mobikwik wallet ka account automatic band ho gya hai mere wallet number 4454 email id bhul gya hu jab me login krta hu tab user disable bta RHA hai sir meri help...[Read full complaint]

Paytm- recharge not done

Vinay N on 06 January 2017

sir I recharged Vodafone 3g/4g pack for 251rs sir but money got deducted from my account. but recharge is still processing from 10 hours my order ID is :-2532185625. plz it's urgent plz solve my i...[Read full complaint]

Amount Deducted from bank a/c but Payment Failed

Vikramsinh Dantkale on 05 January 2017

This was my first time using Paytm. I created a new account on the paytm website. I don't have a smartphone so i cannot use the paytm app. I created a new a/c and was done with OTP and all to crea...[Read full complaint]

Paytm wallet amount should't transfer in my bank account

Shankar Sharma on 05 January 2017

my paytm wallet amout should't transfer in my bank account sooo i have face many problems because i own new bike in installment and the date of 7 jannuary the emi withdrawal from my bank account s...[Read full complaint]

Paytm wallet refund to bank

Ranju Devi on 05 January 2017

i am refund the10000 rupees in paytm wallet from my bank account and i txn successful but till this money is not receive in my bank account.

Add money issue in paytm

Anuj Kumar on 05 January 2017

mera Paytm no h 5567 maine 25 December ko apne card se 80 rs add kiye jiska order id no 1139 h mere card se Balance to kt gya lakin Paytm m mone...[Read full complaint]

I don't open our account my account has been blocked

Kuldeep Tyagi on 04 January 2017

Maine apna paytm account kai baar kholne ki koshish ki magar bar bar ek hi option aa raha hai ki yr paytm is blocked ore iske baad ek link aata hai maine ush link ko bhi kai baar khola lekin mera ...[Read full complaint]

Paytm money to bank

Pratik Tatkare on 04 January 2017

i am transfer the500 rupees in bank from my paytm wallet and i receive payment conformation msg but till this money is noy receive in my bank account.

Metro Card Recharge Payment Failed

Vineet Singh on 04 January 2017

---- Forwarded message ---- From: Vineet Singh Date: Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 5:12 PM Subject: Re: Paytm Care To: Paytm Care , @p...[Read full complaint]

For paytm cash transaction

Ashish on 04 January 2017

i transfer my money in to paytm wallet on 16-12-2016 amt rs 1599 and after that there is no need of that ammunt, so i trnsfer that mny into my bnk acc. on 016. but m nt r...[Read full complaint]

Money is debited from my account but i dint get message for my booking

Pratap Singh on 03 January 2017

Maine ticket book kia tha from Lucknow to Delhi im train no 5707 on date 2 January 2017 ...from my account money is debited but I didn't get message regarding my booking ...[Read full complaint]

Freecharge deduct balance

Manish Kumar on 03 January 2017

maine 26/12/2016 ko 11:16:14 ko apne landline bill ka payment freecharge ke jariye kiya . mere debit card se balance deduct ho gaya parantu mrea landline bill pay nahi hua so plese help me to refu...[Read full complaint]

Transaction failed but amount is deducted

Sameer Chandel on 03 January 2017

I confirm with my bank. BANK says transaction happened from paytm but they not add money in your wallet. Its paytm issue. I already send u screenshot... please check the bank detail screenshot of ...[Read full complaint]

IRCTC Booking Debited Two Times

Raghavendra R on 03 January 2017

On 27/12/2016 I Booked IRCTC Ticket on my mobile through the gateway of OS paytm on that time Due to internet problem one transaction as failed so i booked another one(In IRCTC only one Booking is...[Read full complaint]

Refund of paytm balance

Satish Sharma on 03 January 2017

Dear paytm, earlier i had a paytm account with mob no 3888 having a balance of about 1700 or 000. This no has been terminated and now i have new...[Read full complaint]

Transfer in paytm

Snehal P Varaiya on 03 January 2017

I will transfer 4000 rs in my paytm account but it not credited and my saving account was debited at 25th December 2016 now what can i do

Paytm not return my money

Kishan Thumbar on 03 January 2017

Hello sir/medam My name is Kishan thumbar I am from Ahmedabad Mo:- 6243 3002 I have paytm application and I am using regularly but on 26th Dec I...[Read full complaint]

Paytm refund cash

Yash Pandya on 03 January 2017

Cash Refund Dear sir, I recharged My Mobile No: 103, Order No:- 062, 0471 dated:16-dec-16 through ur Paytm, Rs [Read full complaint]