Insurance Policy complaints

Bharti AXA fraud

Sachin Kumar on 21 April 2016

Having health policy no.BIH/Q0087622/2C/02 for my family. They just denied claims by giving silly reasons. My daughter suddenly fall ill and unconscious three days ago, admitted to reputed hospita...[Read full complaint]

LIC money back not received after one year

Dilip Lumar on 20 April 2016

Dear sir my policy no is 7179 new bima gold as on 28/03/2010 , as per policy my money back is 28/03/2015 but not recived till date I have submit neft form in lic branch i...[Read full complaint]

For refunding our money

Yallappa Pandurang Mandakki on 20 April 2016

I was pacl agent. i invest more than 3 lakh amount from my agents. my maturity date compilited on 013. please refund my amount. I am in heavy risk. My agents are very pro...[Read full complaint]

LIC refused to give refund against policy

Suresh Sutar on 20 April 2016

I have taken two LIC policies for my daughters future & no is 6481 on 2011 in Yamunanagar Nigdi branch. After 3 years I asked LIC for refund but...[Read full complaint]

Not satisfection from PACL company

Shaikh Heena on 19 April 2016

I am not satisfaction this company not responding any resolution my money. BACK... plz resolution my money back AND REPLY DATE 14-01-2013

LIC payment not accepted

Badrilal Rana on 19 April 2016

Dear sir My Policy no 2005 Dewas (MP)Branch name of Badrilal Rana I had paid yearly premium from last two years for Rs.3660/ LIC receipt also in my hand and the above pol...[Read full complaint]

Compliaint against hdfc life insurance co

Trivender Bhambri on 18 April 2016

iN 1st instance I took Loan of Rs 7 Lac from HDFC home loan branch Yamuna nagar on 011. They got signed from on blank papers for Loan protection insurance and taken chequ...[Read full complaint]

Refund of investment in PACL

Devi Singh Rathore on 18 April 2016

S.No Name of Policy Holder Policy No Date Amount Maturity Date Maturity Amount 1 Shakt Singh U195151831 25-05-2009 0000 25-11-2014 2735 2 Santos...[Read full complaint]

PACL not giving my money back

Prashant D Chordiya on 16 April 2016

PACL not giving my money back even after maturity of my policy

For Kotak Multiplier plan

Hemant Garg on 15 April 2016

Hi, Kotak Lic agents have called me in 2012 for Kotak Multiplier plan and promised me that it is a traditional plan with 9.5% interest rate per year + some bonus per year. I have asked for the off...[Read full complaint]

PACL please return my money

Akhtar Ansari on 14 April 2016

Sir/madam I am a normal citizen and hence I was having a very little sum of money present at that time when I invested in PACL. I was told that my bond is maturing in DECEMBER 2015 but right now I...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of mediclaim from National insurance

Omprakash Sauran on 14 April 2016

old policy no 3184 maturing on 25/02/2016 It is mediclaim policy namely Bank Of India National Swasthya Bima Policy. My Account was debited with RS 14/...[Read full complaint]

Pacl India ltd maturity related

Radhe Shyam on 14 April 2016

Refund of money on maturity of Policy from PACL India My policy in name of My Radhe Shyam with its number U110096900 from PACL India Ltd has been matured on 23 Feb 015. I have also deposited the b...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of policy number

Debabrata Panda on 13 April 2016

One mr.Amitav sen, a fraud person ( idea mobile pre-paid no : 890) call me on my mobile on 12 th february 2015 and told me that I am an agent of dhfl & our company is tie...[Read full complaint]

Illegal deduction of Premium for ICICIPru policy

Mohammedkhursheed Akhtar on 12 April 2016

Dear Sir, Kindly be informed that my wife is an ICICI account holder since long time. Two years back, she trapped by some agent of Mira Road Branch, who convinced her to invest ...[Read full complaint]

Pacl not refunding money back

Kailas Narayan Gole on 12 April 2016

Sir Mr.pramod Sardar adress at kalapvihir tq.mehkar dist.buldhana state Maharashtra told about the investment plans of PACL India Ltd. so we I.e.myself and my relatives invested money in the form ...[Read full complaint]

Reimbursement claim from National Insurance

Deepak Kumar on 12 April 2016

PHS id 3617 I lost my 43000rs for this company. services of this company is very very poor. they told me that my document(hospital & medical papers) are lost by them. My ...[Read full complaint]

TATA AIG policy payment not received

Satish Kumar on 11 April 2016

PAYTM REP. 6282 2016 to tata ig ki police pay are not received to til date

PACL pls give me payment

Manishkumar Rai on 10 April 2016

Hi Dear sir/madam Plz. Give me my payment. Pacl india limeted

Travel Insurance -denial of Claim policy no T0399215

Dr. J.krishnan on 09 April 2016

We had gone on a tourist visit to USA between 4 Aug.-4 Dec.2015.In october my wife had skin allergy in both her feet and went for consulting doctors.First visited a family doctor a physician.The m...[Read full complaint]