Insurance Policy complaints

Wrong information by SBILIFE agent

Drpriyank Azad on 04 June 2016

Policy Number - 1N0 8004 Hi, I purchased a smart money back gold policy from your Daryaganj branch, New Delhi on 18th March 016. The name of the...[Read full complaint]

Pan card policy no response

Ganesh Katake on 04 June 2016

We taken pan card club policy in2008 it was matured on 2feb 2016 and I have submitted all doc but till not any replied from him... pla...ssss guide us ... 8473

Mediclaim Pending MDI2190218 in MD india

Shilaben Nileshbhai Meghani on 02 June 2016

Hello, I am Shilaben Nileshbhai Meghani, claim no: MDI2190218 . I have submission of claim file 23-05-2015 till date my claim pending, this claim is already 1 year complete so, till date I have no...[Read full complaint]

For Identity Card

Snehasis Chowdhury on 01 June 2016

I have renewed my & family Mediclaim for 5th time on 5.16 vide Policy No. 0307022816P101585760 amounting Rs.10,551/- from United India Insurance Co. Ltd., Serampore Br., ...[Read full complaint]

Policy Refund in Free Look Period

Sanjeev Khokhar on 29 May 2016

Hi, I have taken two Policy from ICICI Prudential(saving suraksha). Policy No. 19818814,& ,Policy No.19503664. After received Policy's found not suitable and return the same in the Free Look perio...[Read full complaint]

Pacl refund my money

Sushant Verma on 29 May 2016

i invest 600 rs per month in pacl india limited i invest total of 4600 in 41 months i did not get my money back every time i called exicutives they extend the time to giv...[Read full complaint]

LIC refused to pay against policy

Suresh Sutar on 29 May 2016

LIC refused to pay against policy LIC refused to give refund against policy I have taken two LIC policies for my daughters future & no is 6481 on 2011<...[Read full complaint]

Refund from PACL

Kamlesh Kumar Maurya on 27 May 2016

Dear Sir, please updet me regarding refund of my invested money in PACL as i am not getiing any information from Company.

Maturity not given after completion

Umesh Kumar Singh on 24 May 2016

I am very needy, Your company did not returen my maturity money. Pls returen my money as the sebi direction.

PACL India LImited refund money

Chandan Kumar on 20 May 2016

sir my fund does not return from 2 years ago,so i request to you give information about on this email

Policy payment not received

Manjit Singh on 17 May 2016

I have invested 7300Rs and according to policy , company had to give me 14600Rs with interest . But I haven' t received the amount of payment yeint.

Maturity claim not being paid yet

Mahendra Jhajhariya on 16 May 2016

I hav taken four PACL policies in respect of my nd brothers children in 2009 nd the expiry date of policies was 21/6/2015...but till date no claim has been refunded by PACL India limited...policy ...[Read full complaint]

Delay in settlement of Motor Insurance Claim

Rohit Goel on 14 May 2016

My relatives from Kanpur were using may car to visit a local deity in Jhadoa village, Haryana on 17-Apr-16, at that they met with an accident, fortunately nobody was injured. My family reported th...[Read full complaint]

Motorcycle claim

Rahul Misra on 12 May 2016

mane moter cycle ka claim liya tanki badlbai lekin purani tanki daal di, balaji hero jang bahadur ganj ,khiri,up, vaiser tod diya ,,saker ka claim nahi diya ,, ,national insurence compani kabeema ...[Read full complaint]

Credit of Bonus in your account for LIC Policy

Money Sharma on 12 May 2016

I recently got a call from so called LIC Accounts Office and was told that i have a pending bonus of 1 45 000 to be credited to my account .The Caller futher stated that this bonus will be credite...[Read full complaint]

I am not getting money back from PACL

Malani Chetan Hansrajbhai on 12 May 2016

Respected sir, I malani chetanbhai hansrajbhai from gandhinagar gujarat. I invest my mony in pacl india limited my registration no. Is u211071502 and date of commencement is 010...[Read full complaint]

PACL insurance benefit not given

Mohd Saddam on 12 May 2016

sir maine rs60000 invest kiya hai.is compny mai but aabhi tak koi bhi amnt nahi mila hai.mujhe jald se jald iska pura muavja chahiye because thats my money so yeh meri aapse request hai.please don...[Read full complaint]

Descrepency in totalling of Medical bill for Rs. 22164/-

Umesh Kumar Gupta on 11 May 2016

Dear Sirs,With referance to earlier mail dated 04/03/2016 (attached) I have talks so many times with your representative Mr. Prasanta ghosh. through telephone and all time He assure me for the res...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against ICICI Prudential life insurance

Shruti Chaudhary on 09 May 2016

I bought two policies 5709 and 5702 in year 2012 and at that time ICICI did not disclose that there is a locking period of 5 years and there is ...[Read full complaint]

Bharti Axa Life fraud and mis selling

Prem Singh on 08 May 2016

Plz help mobile no is 663. Misselling one time selling policy. Regular paying term.