Insurance Policy complaints

CAR Policy (FPV/S8464117/2C/03/003511 : 134330764)

Kamal Garg on 05 July 2016

Hi All, My name is Kamal Garg, I have taken a car policy (FPV/S8464117/2C/03/003511 : 764) from bharti axa and renwed the same for 2 years, when i amnot claiming anything...[Read full complaint]

PACL Not refund money

Gaurav Singh on 01 July 2016

My name is GAURAV KUMAR SINGH I was working with PACL as a EA My rank code is 355. I have many policies with PACL and our inversters demanding for his money but my senior...[Read full complaint]

Didn't got 10%of sum in new bima gold policy.

Sandeep Dhaka on 27 June 2016

I take policy lic's policy name new bima gold no. 5697 on 20 March 2008 for 20 year term. In such policy terms were declared that after joining in the10% of sum assured u...[Read full complaint]

Pacl maturity amount pending since last 6 years

Andhe Dhanalakshmi on 24 June 2016

I am andhe dhanalaxmi, invested in pacl, my amount maturity date completed 5 years back but still no response from your branches, i submitted my original documents and recieved aknowedgement also....[Read full complaint]

Not received money from policy no 183695647

Matruprasad Satpathy on 24 June 2016

Since last 10yrs I have not get any amount from my money back policy no 5647 but statement shows Rs30000/ paid.Please help.

PACL not refund money last 2 years

Abdul Aziz on 24 June 2016

sir last 2 years a huge problem mine. i was colse my study for money PACL not to back money of... aprox 7 lakh money back from PACL... NO money no study the situation r now very bad of mine family...[Read full complaint]

Pacl not refund money

Akbar on 23 June 2016

Not refund the money of pacl the measure of my polcy last 2 years ago don't information about money refunding plz give my money refunding

PACL refund money

Ghanshyam Sharma on 17 June 2016

Dear sir I request please about how much time refund money in pacl

TPA Card not Received

Prakash Chandra Singh on 16 June 2016

Dated:- June16, 2016 To, The Manager, Oriental Insurance Co Ltd, Atlas Road, Sonepat 1001 Sub:- TPA Card Dear Sir, We had renewal PNB oriental Royal Mediclaim policy vide...[Read full complaint]

Check are not deliver to my adress

Yamuna Singh on 13 June 2016

Pod no. 7884 i have call your company against my courior.and recive your delivery boy no.and call them .he told aaj nhi parso dunga.jab ki mera address kisi se puchhe to ...[Read full complaint]

Against pacl office in roorkee and we get money for pacl

Laxmi Thakur on 13 June 2016

my self Laxmi thakur sir mene apne paise or mene or logo k paise bi pacl me invest karwaye the or jha me rhti hu roorkee me vha se to pacl limited company ne apni location change kardi h ab ham kh...[Read full complaint]

Commitment of 0% Loan against Reliance Life Insurance Policy

Dimple Patel on 13 June 2016

Dear Team, I would certainly request to take up my point to the higher authorities. I'm a CA Final Student and have been trapped by the fake call offering 0% Loan against Reliance Life Insurance P...[Read full complaint]

Reliance life insurance complaint

Brajesh Patel on 12 June 2016

Hello sir my name is brajesh patel i was take a relince life insurance income increase plane in 2015 the matter is that name is in my policy document is wrong spelled in my first policy document &...[Read full complaint]

Payment paid twice but policy not confirmed

Pankaj Kumar on 11 June 2016

Date 10/6/2016 imake a card payment two times my payment is Clear but my polocy is not suscesful but payment is clear And my trace no is-497110 and 2nd trace no is 224. P...[Read full complaint]

Payment refund from ICICI prudential

Rahul Kumar on 11 June 2016

meri kist december m zma hoti h ..bymistake vo maune abhi paid kr di. ab m use refund krana chahta hu but request dalne k bad b refund nhi hui...plz help me

My money not refund

Prosanta Borah on 10 June 2016

glaze trading india pvt ltd. company me mujhe ek friend ne join kar diya jut bolke. join karne ke baad mujhe pata chala company ke baare me. me iss company me kaam nahi karna chahta hu. mera joini...[Read full complaint]

Premium deposit at Lic branch but status not show the deposit

Ram Kewal on 10 June 2016

I deposit the policy premium to the branch office rajajipuram Lucknow but when irecived the policy status is not show the policy deposit. 8038

PACL se paisa returned date

Keshav Dev Sharma on 09 June 2016

sir,my name is Keshav dev sharma mai farmer hu air mai pacl mai agent tha aur Maine aapne jankar ralation ki policy kar rakhi thi aab iske paise kab niklenge pta nhi agar aap ko pta ho to batana r...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent transactions done in lieu of issuing loan done using the name “Reliance Life Insurance”

Megha Kanojia on 09 June 2016

Respected Sir/Madam, I Megha Kanojia residing at BRS 721,Mahatma Phule Ngr,Bamanwada, Near Chakala Cigarette Factory, Vile Parle (E), Mumbai 0099 would like to bring to y...[Read full complaint]

Against pacl India ltd

Gangadhar Rai on 08 June 2016

Sir I am gangadhar ijoin the pacl India Ltd and issue on 29/07/2009 and expiry date of agreement 29/07/2015 but not have any information so pls I request u so refund my money by date