Insurance Policy complaints

Surrender of LIC policy

Sonal Patel on 16 August 2016

Dear Sir, I am Mrs. Sonal Patel having aboveLIC policy no. 0649 br no.903 at Mumbai Since my son’s admission is in progress I am need of funds and I do not have any finic...[Read full complaint]

Of pacl insurance company

Amarendra Singh on 16 August 2016

had every month saving from passed 5 years.. in pacl insurance company.. But now that company is closed they branch. Kindly look into the matters

I am not satisfied with Health India TPA

Prakash Bhat on 16 August 2016

I am regularly paying health insurance money since 18 years, for myself, my wife and my daughter, , we never claimed, a single paisa , last month i was sick and admitted in tte hospital at Airoli,...[Read full complaint]

Max bupa cashless treatment denial-fake insurance

Dinesh Kumar on 15 August 2016

My wife got admitted in BLK Hospital due to Dehydration and deficiency issues, she was not eating anything orally and was on liquid diet which was also coming out of body as she was vomiting thric...[Read full complaint]

Mera policy no.IN044724001 death claim paid nahi hua

Amar Singh Rajpoot on 14 August 2016

my po. no.IN044724001 he iska death claim paid nahi hua na koi information di he kabtak ho ga paid

PACL Investment refund

Akram Khan on 13 August 2016

I am a Pacl agent. I self & many other my relatives puchase the pacl policy. Now mature time of policies completed in may/2016. But til now i can not recive any payement frome pacl company. I am v...[Read full complaint]

Insurance Call reminder

Lalit Bhayani on 13 August 2016

Last year i will purchase life insurance policy from reliance that was purchase for more force on me. And current year they are continue reminder. I say one time i am not interested for renewal my...[Read full complaint]

Not receiving pension under New Jeevan Suraksha-1

Shankarlal Chakraborty on 12 August 2016

I used to get my half yearly pension of Rs.1869.00 from LICI under the policy New Jeevan Suraksha -1 No.465756835 from January-11 to Till January-16 . The pension credited in my accont No. of Unit...[Read full complaint]

Money refund from pacl insurance company

Shakeela Sheikh on 12 August 2016

We had every month saving from passed 7 years.. in pacl insurance company.. But now that company is closed they branch. Kindly look into the matters

Money not refunded after the expiry of the policy

Kirit Ubhadiya on 10 August 2016

I had joined in an investment scheme in PACL India limited company vide registration no.U211071075 Date-28/02/2010. Its expiry date was 28-05-2016.Yearly premium deposited was RS.20,000.The maturi...[Read full complaint]

Mobile insurance problem

Abhijit Chautmahal on 10 August 2016

Dear sir, I was purchased my mobile and also take mobile syska insurance plan.Due to my accident my mobile was damage.So i was taken mobile insurance and sent my mobile syska insurance care at dat...[Read full complaint]

LIC moneyback not receipt

Neeru on 09 August 2016

Policy ni, 769. i did not get money back chq. agst. this policy. pls look into it.

Service tax refund from LIC INDIA

Sweta Bhanuvanshe on 09 August 2016

Dear Sir, I have taken Jeevan akshay vi plan on 22 March 2016 and policy completed at standard rate and I have NRI status but it's been more than 4 months I did not received my SERVICE TAX refund ...[Read full complaint]

Reimbursement of claim amount agt Reg. No.U135161225

Vaddi Narayana on 08 August 2016

Dear Concern, This is to inform you that my brother in law has invested in PACL Limited under Registration No. U135161225 S.No. EX71 B 2632 amount was deposited in accoun...[Read full complaint]

PNB metlife agent deceive on policy matter

Ankit Bansal on 07 August 2016

Agent advised us to deposit one lac rupees every year till ten years and in the eleventh year we will recieve eighteen lac rupees ... And naturally we talked to pnb metlife customer care about the...[Read full complaint]

Money Back KOMAL Jeevan Policy lost by LIC Nashik Gadkai chouk office

Vivek Kulkarni on 07 August 2016

I vivek kulkarni purchased a KOMAL JEEVEN money back policy on the name of my son Mr.Prassana Vivek kukarni & Policy number 3099 after completion in June 2016 I have surr...[Read full complaint]

Complaint for returning of balance amount

Ram Bilas Mishra on 26 July 2016

Refer Complaint No-BHG040514 Policy No-S 2044 and Claim No-C-0753331. Respected Sir, 1. A call bearing Mob No-9210987894 saying that your claim amt worth Rs [Read full complaint]

Death policy payment of my father yet not received from sahara

Arti Kourav on 11 July 2016

Our family submitted 0000 rs in sahara account from narsinghpur district m.p. my father passed away last year but we are not getting any money after lots of efforts.we ar...[Read full complaint]

Did not get any cash back from bajaj allianz

Poonam Singh on 11 July 2016

Sir, as per bajaj allianz cash gain economy plan , they said that dey will give me a sum of 0000 rs every 3 yrs. But now 6 yr passed i didnot recieve any amount . When i ...[Read full complaint]

PACL- refund of money

Vikas Choudhary on 10 July 2016

Dear sir, i am not refund amount of last two year.