Insurance Policy complaints

Delay, non co operation, of the TPA and Branch Manager of National Insurance Co.Ltd

Smt.bela Singha on 29 August 2016

From Smt.Bela Singha Vill+P.O .Aabas Pakhi Bagan Medinipur,Near LIC more City& Dist.Medinipur West West Bengal, Pin 1149 Mo. 4094 To Sri A. K. P...[Read full complaint]

Maruti Insurance policy not received

Ranjeet Rajpurohit on 29 August 2016

Dear sir, I have received call from Maruti insurance by Ajmer auto , Ajmer for renewal of car no. RJ 37CA 5244.and I have received a request details on 8 Aug.16 and I given cheque no.515683 ICICI ...[Read full complaint]

Abnormal increase in premium of mediclaim policy renewal and non payment of ncb.

Subhajit Bhattacharyya on 27 August 2016

I've individual mediclaim policy of my family in Oriantal Insurance company since last 9 years and I've not a single claim till today. At the time of purchase the policy ( 1st) on [Read full complaint]

Against PACL india

Ghanshyam Sharma on 27 August 2016

daer sir i deposit mony in pacl affter long time pacl not refund the mony

General insurance claim not paid from New India Assurance Company

Arundhati Walavalakar on 27 August 2016

We had suffered extensive damage to our factory building due to fire and blast at Probase Enterprises on 2016 at MIDC Dombivili East. We reported about the damage to our ...[Read full complaint]

For policy yearly payment

Suman Jha on 24 August 2016

Dear Sirs, We would like to inform to you that I want to close my insurance policy No.4000683913 dated april, 2014 sum of Rs.50000/ yearly policy. As desired after 3 years we can close the policy ...[Read full complaint]

Health India TPA very poor response

Prakash Bhat on 24 August 2016

From: Prakash G Bhat policy no. 0554 claim no. HI-NIA-000168508-0 mob:7738448972 / 5355 Dear sir/madam I am regularly paying health insurance mo...[Read full complaint]

CAr insurance Claim no - 0820189467

Soma Debnath on 22 August 2016

Claim no - 0820189467; Insured - Soma Debnath; MH14DT088 Dear Sir, Ref : Claim no. 9467 -A under policy no. 1354 from TATA AIG Sub : Accident Cl...[Read full complaint]

PACL refund my money

Rajeev Sharma on 22 August 2016

My maturity is completed is 04/01/2016 So when my money is back in my a/c. Please help me.

Defaulter PACL refund maturity money

Monika Sarriwal on 22 August 2016

We invested in PACL at 1750 ruppees per quarter in Sept 2008 and the scheme matured in March 14. The scheme had registration number U052128007. They have not paid yet. Infact they have changed the...[Read full complaint]

Defaulter of money in respect of PACL limited

Sanjay Kumar on 21 August 2016

Dear Concern, This is to inform you that I HAD invested in PACL Limited under Registration No.U022344899 and U022344900 MODE OF PAYMENT IPP 1000 RS PER MONTH separate amount.Please help us to unde...[Read full complaint]

Not giving cashless claim for my father in icu

Sourabh Bansal on 19 August 2016

I don't have words to explain the situation i am in because of this apollo munich health cover, firstly my father is senior citizen of 64 years of age and i am the only son trying to make a simple...[Read full complaint]

PACL ltd maturity

Santosh Shaw on 19 August 2016

My maturity i s completed is 27/7/2016 So when my money is back in my a/c. Please help me

PACL Money refund

Paramananda Behera on 18 August 2016

When will PACL refund money ? It announcing since last 4 yrs. What's the really problems? The policy holders pressurizing me to refund the money. When will the problem solve?

Problem creation on Surrender of Kotak Life Insurance Policy

Raj Kumar on 18 August 2016

I am totally fed up from kotak life insurance department. Won't suggest anyone to by any product of kotak. I have kotak saving account, demat account and also one life insurance policy No- [Read full complaint]

Bajaj Allianz policy wrong information

Safraz Multani on 17 August 2016

Mene 18-8-2013 ko 2 Bajaj aliance ki policy parches ki thi tab adviser NE Asa bataya tha ki apki policy ki meturite 17, 40, 000 Hai par aj jab mene badi branch pe Jake inquiry ki to wo bol rahe Ha...[Read full complaint]

Pacl not pay my mature policy

Umesh Mahajan on 17 August 2016

I am a poor man my saving invest in the company but after maturity of my policy the company cannot pay back

Raksha TPA not settle claim which applied for the last four months

Ravinder Singh on 17 August 2016

My wife Pooja rani was hospitalized on dated 22/04/2016 for maternity. She was admitted in Bains hospital and maternity Phagwara Punjab and next day on 23 July she gave a birth a son, on another d...[Read full complaint]

Negligence in service and breach of trust

Sanjeev Kumar on 16 August 2016

I would like to bring the issue with your knowledge that our personal vehicle with registration number DL9CP-2560 having Insurance number 3836 by National Insurance Compa...[Read full complaint]

ICICI Lombard insurance

Amarendra Singh on 16 August 2016

SIR, May 2005 me ek Mahindra bolero Liya tha jo mera bolero 2007 me chri ho gaya uske bad mane police compliant kiya police ka aantim report aata uske pahle he ICICI Lombard insurance company ne m...[Read full complaint]