Insurance Policy complaints

No answer in reimbursement file

Jitendrakumar Makwana on 05 October 2016

Dear sir Mera elbow dislocate huva tha Date 20/04/2016 ko air muje Dr ne physiotherapy me liye 11/05/2016 ko start Marne k liye bola gaya that Jo four month take leni this aur jiski mane reambase ...[Read full complaint]

To gate back money of the policy

Kailas Narayan Gole on 04 October 2016

i have invested money in pacl india ltd. I was purchase policy 10 years ago. But could not get back money till now.

Non settlement of claim

Hakim Akhtar Hussain on 29 September 2016

I have logged insurance claim in the month of may2016 pertaining to my father who is solely dependent on me & who has gone for eye surgery. The claim stands passed for an amount of Rs22000/=. but ...[Read full complaint]

Reliance Guranteed moneyback Policy no:52650954 sold by fraud

Aatish Chiplunkar on 27 September 2016

I want to bring it to your notice that a group of fraudulence people are working, who offers the mediclaim at Signa TTK mediclaim insurance (4 lack rupees) selling with Reliance Gaurented Moneybac...[Read full complaint]

Against Appsdaily Unable to Process my phone Insurance

Manoj Mann on 27 September 2016

Worst and fraud service by Apps Daily .. All users of this applications and plan, I would like to suggest that Pls dont use the protections plan by Apps daily. Its totally fraud and unsatisfactory...[Read full complaint]

Fraud encashment of cheque by PNB metlife insurance agent

Ajaykumar Bhargava on 26 September 2016

Since 5-7 days, I was continuously getting a call from PNB Metlife executive Ankit with Mobile no. 7155 , updating that premium for my daughter Anshita Bhargava's policy ...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent call for Insurance Policy Bonus

Jagdish Janiram Penchware on 26 September 2016

I have received a call from +91 0016 (Named as Raj Mehra, then Raj Sharma) this number asking me about my Insurance Policies and regarding cancellation of Bonus and he to...[Read full complaint]

Refund my old Max life insurance

Rajeev Bhawsar on 26 September 2016

My old policy was his condition. And refund amount. Plese

Death Claim

Kailesh Verma on 24 September 2016

S.no.36/Death Claim/Alwar H.O./1/6/2011.Paper submitted on dtd.17/6/2011.Case pending at SSPO,Alwar - Panni Devi w/o Kailesh Verma,Village-Baleta,Teshil-Malakhera,Distt.-Alwar.(Raj.) [Read full complaint]

Max Life Insurance Fraud call

Roopa Devi Bhuvanwshwar Chaturvedi on 23 September 2016

I received a call on 24 August. One lady told me that "May I talk to miss R D chaturvedi. She told me ,she is from Max life insurance head office. She gave me all the details regarding my policy <...[Read full complaint]

Hospitals avoid admission for cashless policy holder

Mohini Chaudhry on 22 September 2016

I visited saket hospital,jaipur where Dr.lokesh jain gastroenterologist advised me admission and asked my husband to contact Director in room no. 1 when my husband told that we having cashless pol...[Read full complaint]

No refund my investment over rupees 300000 by the pacl

Krishna Thakur on 20 September 2016

Sir mein ek agent huin mainey logon ka 0000 rupee pacl main 66 month ke leeye invest kraya hai lekin pacl nai time poora hone ke bad bhee pay nai kiya loge mujse apna Pai...[Read full complaint]

National insurance complain

Modi Jay Mahendrakuamr on 19 September 2016

National insurance(tpa- anmol medicare) no.-302101/48/15/85/00012900 claim no.-a 1016 r 8832 claim amt.-55463/= settle amt.-46634/= balance amt.-8829/=(operation charges +medicine)

Fraud by ICICI Prudential

Nishikant Chillal on 16 September 2016

Sir/Mam, I have taken Policy of ICICI Pru last year -the number is-19434572 Dated12/08/15, Annual Premium Rs.50000, The payment term was yearly when it was started, Later immediately I requested i...[Read full complaint]

Bank details update

Prakash G Bhat on 16 September 2016

58 times emailed to customer care since 3 months, liar customer care rep saying that again send email because they didn't received my SINGLE WORD,, ?????Floor managers are manager very ery very ve...[Read full complaint]

My bajaj policy has been forclosed without informing me

Chandan Suresh Rohanekar on 15 September 2016

Hi, my ploicy no. 586. Policy Holder Name MR CHANDAN ROHANEKAR Insured Person MR CHANDAN ROHANEKAR Policy Status FORECLOSE Policy Term 25 Premiun Term 25 Inception Date 2...[Read full complaint]

For New India Assurance mediclaim policy

Shashikant Mainkar on 15 September 2016

Policy number no. 1513 3 INJECTIONS AND 3 CLAIMS AS PER PAYMENT MADE TO THE HINDUJA HOSPITAL &MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE MUMBAI 0016 latest artical...[Read full complaint]

PACL refund money

Sarik Khan on 15 September 2016

hello sir my name is sarik khan .i am a aent of pacl india ltd my accounts time is over but i not recieve cash please refund my money tank you

Raksha TPA no reply to complaints

Jagmohan Kashyap on 14 September 2016

My claims was registered on 24th Aug.2016. I received a query on 27th Aug 2016 regarding provide copy of ID and card. I attach both with my email dt. 27th Aug 2016 And send them hard copy thereof ...[Read full complaint]

Iffco tokio claim delayed

Neeraj Kumar on 13 September 2016

I m Neeraj Kumar I am highly disappointed with iffco Tokiyo company Because of I register a claim on 21 June but still under process car no HR 02 S 1550 . being a policy holder I have enquired abo...[Read full complaint]