Hospital & Healthcare complaints

Reimbursement of fungal infection

Shaheen Hisham Sayed on 02 November 2015

Dear Sir with reference to ID card no 02CAB0066896Z and policy number 0010 we request for the reimbursement of cash paid by my spouse Ms Shaheen Hisham Sayed working in I...[Read full complaint]

Misleading treatment given by AIIMS

Hari Singh on 30 October 2015

MISLEADING TREATMENT GIVEN BY AIIMS (DELHI) Drs. Due to Death of the patient We have shown the patient on 20 sep.2013 named mrs vimla devi (irch no.158691 and uhid no. 536)[Read full complaint]

VLCC compliant for fruit facial

Priyanka Ghosh on 26 October 2015

I asked them to provide me fruit facial .. to get rid of my tan .but they only did the facial through cream no fruit .. I asked personally to a vlcc stylist "did fruit facial is done the same way ...[Read full complaint]

Very bad is okhla ESI Hospital

Sunil Gehlot on 26 October 2015

मेरी बेटी को डबल निमोनिया हुआ था हम उसको पहले ऐमरजैन्सी में लेकर गये वहां डोक्टर ने देखना तो दूर की बात है उसने उल्टा 10 बाद सुनाने के बाद बोला कि OPD में लेकर जाओ -OPD में लेकर गये वहां डोक्टर ने...[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra's Worst Experience

Abhishek on 25 October 2015

Hi Batra, One of the worst experience i had faced in Dr.Batra Koramangala branch . My whole weekend will be completed in Dr.Batra . They don't have proper mangement. Please change your doctors or ...[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra spoiled my hair - FRAUD

Harish M on 24 October 2015

I enrolled for treatment of Hair Fall on 6th September 2015 at Dr. Batra's Indiranagar, Bengaluru Clinic. And, as doctor Rahul suggested there, I enrolled for both 1 year treatment (INR [Read full complaint]

VLCC not returning back my money

Shailesh Nagarkar on 20 October 2015

I took a call appointment on toll-free and went to VLCC Worli center on 23rd August to enquire on the hair and skin treatments. The coordinator Archana offered treatments on discount but I told he...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of cghs plastic card

Tej Ram on 14 October 2015

i have not received my cghs plastic cards in my name as well as in the name of my family members even after a gap of one years five months whereas the stipulated time for the delivery of the same ...[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra's Hair loss treatment failure

Pradeep Kumar Singh on 10 October 2015

I payed 5000 rupees for my hai loss treatment but sir there is no benefit hair fall is as usual I m using all batras products nobody suggesting me what we have to do and ...[Read full complaint]

Blood tests false results

Rajiv Saxena on 08 October 2015

My daughter ananya saxena aged 21 years undergone blood testsi.E fbs,complete blood count,lipid profile,lft,and tch at srl lab solan himachal pradesh on 2015 at 9.14 am.V...[Read full complaint]

Esic Model Hospital Ludhiana poor service

Narinder Singh on 08 October 2015

Sir, ajj main leave le k medicine lene hospital Gaya tha, 12 baje mujhe medicine opd ka no. Mila 2195 aur medicine dept. se mujhe 306 no. Mila, Room No. 4C me mujhe line me laga Diya Gaya, but 4:4...[Read full complaint]

Dr. wrong report

Sunny Kushwaha on 07 October 2015

Meri wife garbhati hai hospital mai Dr. Ke galat report de blood group b+ hai or hospital o+ blood group repot me deya hai or kuch dekat ke chaltai kuch day pehlai Dr. Ke pass gai to Dr. Maire wif...[Read full complaint]

Rudely behavior of esic staff

Rakesh Kumar on 07 October 2015

i am esic card holder & my esic dispensary ia model town azadpur delhi-110033 in this dispensary doing rudely with all patient he told this will be same if you have any complaint you can complaint...[Read full complaint]

Not able to get product status and also not responding to my call

Viraj Kulabkar on 07 October 2015

Hi, I have order the patanjali product on 29th September and done online payment. Whenever I check the product it show me pending till today 7 September. Even i tried to reach via phone number but...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against a Skin Clinic

Ashmita D on 06 October 2015

Address of the Clinic : Health N Wellness: 108,1st Floor, Pranav Plaza, Shivsena Office, Mulund West. My Name is Ashmita, I, and two of my friends took a package at Health and Wellness Clinic in t...[Read full complaint]

Dr. Batra cheating on me for hair loss

Arun Dahiya on 06 October 2015

M taking hair treatment from dr. Batra's from last 2 years but they even unable to decrease my hair fall they keep on cheating me i take medicine regularly but nothing happened to my hair I m stil...[Read full complaint]

Step up my money back

Balkar Singh on 05 October 2015

My name amritpal order nomber 1036 stepup my 3000 money back

Refund not given for Talwalkars gym Malad West

Sunita Dsouza on 04 October 2015

I had taken a 2 yr membership frm Talwalkars gym Malad west. Aftr almost 1 yr i took personal trng for 2 months and paid rs.10000. Their branch was shut in June 015. Post...[Read full complaint]

CGHS Doctors don't treat the patients properly

Pravleen Kaur on 03 October 2015

I'm talking about CGHS dispensary no.75. Whenever you visit a doctor,they don't treat the patient properly. also they don't care to diagnose the patient. i had dengue and the doctor gave me combif...[Read full complaint]

About my treatment at ESI hospital

Shanti Kumari on 02 October 2015

dear sir/madam my name is shanti kumari and I am a valid medical insurance card in govt hospital Delhi from last six months I have going to esi hospital basai darapur for treatment from high BP ea...[Read full complaint]