Hospital & Healthcare complaints

No improvement with Dr Batra's after investment of Rs 80,000

Hemant Saran on 29 November 2015

Hi Team , My faith has been shattered by Dr Batra's (Pimpri branch Pune) for four family members. I would not be able to recommend this further to anyone and would now be forced to join the group ...[Read full complaint]

Please discharge my wife from hospital

Mayannagowda S K on 29 November 2015

Dear sir, My name is mayanna gowda SK is my wife is pragenent in addment 13tNovemberer 2015 so today is my wife delivered is my baby I will confined to three days oftener tomato is my wife is high...[Read full complaint]

Refund for Dr Batra's treatment, Pune

Sagar Joshi on 29 November 2015

Hello @Dr Batra, This is concerning the treatment which I had enrolled for hair loss treatment at Dr Batras Koregaon Park Pune. I was a candidate for homeopathy as suggested by one of the doctors ...[Read full complaint]

VLCC is a local naayi

Dr. Richa Sharma on 27 November 2015

On 21st nov 015, I got my hair cut at vlcc golf course road gurgaon. Hair cutter's name was mr. Farooq. I asked him to give me baby bob cut. He instead cut in steps. Not ...[Read full complaint]

Fraudulent and deceiving modus operandi by Dr. Batra clinic in PUNE

Liyakatali Sayed on 25 November 2015

My wife Abeda ( ID 040) & daughter Masarrat visited to Dr Batra at Fatima Nagar (pune) in first week of June 15 along with my son- in law, with complaint of fungal skin p...[Read full complaint]

Complaint in connection with non receipt of plastic cghs card

Kannya Reddy on 23 November 2015

I have submitted application for cghs card on 15/10/2015 and my beneficiar id as well as my family members beneficiary ids are 154, 3180 and 484...[Read full complaint]

Complain Against Lady Medical Officer

Sahil on 20 November 2015

This is regarding a Lady Medical Officer at Andheri West BMC Office ( Death Certificate Department) She is very rude with everyone. She needs to be improved. She speak bad language and she also ab...[Read full complaint]

Non receipt of CGHS Plastic Cards

Vinodkumar Pandey on 20 November 2015

i have not received my cghs plastic cards in my name as well as in the name of my family members even after a gap of more than one year whereas the stipulated time for the delivery of the same is ...[Read full complaint]

Refund of money from Dr.Batra

Suman Kumar on 18 November 2015

I visited Dr. Batra clinic in karol bagh New Delhi on 14th Nov 2015,in afternoon i visited there for hair fall they directly advice me to pay 9200 on same time then only my treatment will start.un...[Read full complaint]

Surgery reimbursement from ESIC

Mayur Kakkad on 18 November 2015

My self Mayur kakkad and i am working in Office Beacon LLC company (Vadodara) from last 5 years. I am getting benefit of ESIC from the company as i am deducting some amount of my salary for ESIC e...[Read full complaint]

I am not satisfied

Vijay Patil on 17 November 2015

respected sir Me kadodara me rehata hu meri problem mere gutane me pani bar gaya he .mene yaha local office me dikhaya to unone kuch davai deke surat beja fir surat me normal check kar k fir yaha ...[Read full complaint]

Talwalkar's non refunding of fees

Mamta Sheth on 16 November 2015

i took admission in talwalkar gym on22/04/2015 ,i paid 00/- as fee suddenly they closed the branch of malad west where i took admission .now they are not responding any p...[Read full complaint]

Over Charging of fees and non disclosure of expenses details

Vivek Sarawagi on 15 November 2015

I am working in a MNC and covered under corporate mediclaim scheme. I was having problem of continuous cold n sneezing due to sinus blockage. I was very well aware about the problem and treatment ...[Read full complaint]

Non availability of medicines for more than 15 days from given order

Nagesh Sutar on 11 November 2015

Respected Sir, This is to inform you that even after giving order for medicines 15 days before medicines are not getting available yet in CGHS dispensary.Concern staff told that medicines are gett...[Read full complaint]

Grievance against uptbhokta medical store

Ani Parihar on 08 November 2015

On last satarday 015) I went to take medicine from the uptbhokta medical store ESI hospital, vigyan nagar kota. But the person who was distributing the medicine gave me a...[Read full complaint]

Refund money from Dr. Batra

Mehulkumar Rathod on 06 November 2015

Hi, Consultantion date : 31/10/2015 Dr.batra clinic, gotri road, Vadodara, Gujarat, I have paid 5000 rupees at Dr. Batra Vadodara clinic for hare loss treatment even I was not started my treatment...[Read full complaint]

Talwalkars Generation of incorrect bill

Dr.kalyan on 06 November 2015

There is a problem at the Talwalkars Gym at the Rajahmundry branch. I , Dr.Kalyan 000) dont know if this is the right place to launch the complaint on the manager of that...[Read full complaint]

Discourteous and non customer friendly behaviour

Mahendra Nath Verma on 05 November 2015

When my wife visited the clinic the agent over there Preeti did not provide the helper when she was free And when requested to do so she raised her voice made personal unbecoming comments and said...[Read full complaint]

Non performance of Medicines Dr. Batras

Sapna Sudesh Mehra on 05 November 2015

I had enrolled for Dr. Batra's medicines as while paying for the treatment that i will never have Fibroids & PCOS after having medicines as i went through operation. i agreed as a precautionary me...[Read full complaint]

Empanaled hospital not charge as per cghs rates

Kiran Dhapudkar on 05 November 2015

Cghs ghatkopar reffered to me at fortis hospital for ct scan brain the chared amount to rs. 00/- actual cghs rate admissibe amounting to rs1300/- only. By our office . An...[Read full complaint]