Hospital & Healthcare complaints

Cghs card me meri photo ke jagah meri beti ki

Raj Kumar on 20 December 2015

maine apne cghs plastic card No. 1739 ke renewal ke liye october, 2015 me apply kiya tha. mera cghs card november 2015 ko cghs wellness centre me recieve hua. hairani ki ...[Read full complaint]

दवाई में लोहे का तुुकडा

Vanita Bhane on 18 December 2015

मैंने मेडीकल से कफ के लिए दवाई ली ALKEM LAB company की है. लेकिन जब मैने दवाई खाने के लिए निकाली तो capsule में लोहे का तुकडा दिखाई दिया. क्या ऐसी दवाओं के कारण ठीक हुआ जाता है क्या? मैं इसके लिए ...[Read full complaint]

CGHS non issuance of adequate medicine

Hoshiyar Singh on 17 December 2015

I am a CGHS beneficiary under Card No.656489. I visited my abovementioned dispensary on 2015 and went to the Incharge/CMO Mr. G.S.Bains for taking medicine for my wife Mr...[Read full complaint]

Tata memorial cancer hospital doctor harassment

Shaikh Akbar Umer on 16 December 2015

My mother is breast cancer patient. She went to doctor in tata memorial cancer hospital, but after 6 hours waiting when she reached in cabin of doctor they do not checked my mother and said to her...[Read full complaint]

Humiliating treatment, harassment n complete denial of treatment

Sonia Sharma on 14 December 2015

on 12/12/2015 I had gone for a toothache on my left upper side of jaw ,I was asked to bring an x-ray on my own and that too a full-mouth X-ray,an OPG the doctor in room number 96 in Meenakshi Pand...[Read full complaint]

No value of emergency

Dharmesh Kunar Chhotubhai Patel on 14 December 2015

My name is dharmesh patel and I am from navsari .One of my friend's father having pain problem ib his teeth so they wrnt to civil hosputal of surat for treatment and the find that his father havin...[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra's medical fraud

Kavita Sharma on 14 December 2015

I had come here for the treatment of my hair loss , they took full payment in advance for 1 year..which is really bad.. i am not getting any result even after 5 month, and become handicapped as th...[Read full complaint]

Non-issuance of CGHS Plasic Cards even after one year applying.

Ravindra Kumar Singh on 12 December 2015

I have applied for CGHS plastic cards on 16-07-2014 but I am waiting for the cards since then.Almost 17 months have passed & still waiting for the Cards whereas others who applied recently have re...[Read full complaint]

Ill treatment n victimization of patient by doctors in dental clinic

Sonia Sharma on 12 December 2015

8 December 2015,I had gone to get treatment of a toothache,in the afternoon.I reached at 1'o clock ,as I entered the reception,the lady receptionist sitting there clearly discouraged me to go back...[Read full complaint]

Tried cheating money under fake expense n lying about the expense

Sonia Sharma on 12 December 2015

First incident,27January 2014I had gone to the dental clinic for crowing of my 3 RCT affected tooth,I ws told about different types of crown available,I selected ceramic coated crown for two for R...[Read full complaint]

Talwalkars not gave refund

Akshay Bhala on 11 December 2015

i had taken 1 year fixed depsit refund plan at talwalkars fintess solution pvt ltd as I had apply for refund of amount 00/- at talwalkars fitness solution pvt. ltd on 18/...[Read full complaint]

Against ESI for medicine

Pardeep Kr Gupta on 11 December 2015

Sir maera esi card mangol puri dispencery ka hai our merit wife ki dawai chal rahi hai nagar esi main mujhe dawai dene main bahut paresan latte hai main paresani se tang aaker complaint kar raha h...[Read full complaint]

Body buildo no effect

Niranjan Rathod on 08 December 2015

I was ordered body buildo about 25 day before and yet no effect I feel .so want my money back

Talwalkar Panvel not repaying the FD amount of 25000

Sonali Borgaonkar on 07 December 2015

I had paid 00/- in FD scheme announced by Talwalkar Gym Panvel branch in 013. I was supposed to gee the money back after one year. The Gym facil...[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra No refund of money

Davinder Kaur on 05 December 2015

We visited dr. Batra ludhiana in oct. they guarantee to heal my disease but there is no scope of healing infact it becomes worse. It leads to sevre disease on my whole body nad i want my money bac...[Read full complaint]

Network problem aa rahi hai

Arjun Singh on 05 December 2015

call pe baat nahi ho rhi netwrk nahi aa raha net nahi chalta plzzz help me

Money charging on esi hospital

Shiva Kumar P on 04 December 2015

Sir, My mom bone fractured by accident and admitted to ESIC hospital But during that housekeeper when they help paisent BY telling sisters & doctors To take paisent to go for scanning after that T...[Read full complaint]

Talwalkar's No refund and response

Prathamesh Lad on 04 December 2015

I took 3 years membership in Talwalkars 014) , after 1½ year the branch was shut down without any notices to the members . Branch head not willing to refund members money...[Read full complaint]

Pathetic service of ESI Model Hospital ; Ludhiana

Garima on 01 December 2015

I am an employee of a private company and have the benefit of ESI card. But this benefit is nothing but a nightware. I went ESI Model Hospital with my father on Dec 2015 ...[Read full complaint]

Threating by ecg medical officer for make rong report

Kalicharan Rajbhar on 30 November 2015

Dear sir, I am the patient of paralysis attack . I am addmited in Budge Budge ESI Hospital for my treatment when I am going to ecg officer for my ecg , he threat me to make wrong report . sir plea...[Read full complaint]