Hospital & Healthcare complaints

Talwalkars Non refund of Deposit

S. Coutinho on 20 January 2016

I joined Talwalkars Gym in November 013. This was a money back scheme where we had to pay Rs.10000 for one year. After completion of 1 year we would get out refund. We mo...[Read full complaint]

Cghs card not received

Ashok Kumar on 19 January 2016

My cghs card no.389623 . I have applied for renewal since July 2015 but not yet received 19 Jan 2016

Complaint against Apollo hospital adhav naka Nashik

Darshan Udawant on 16 January 2016

My mother went through an accident and we took her to the Apollo hospital and the hoospital did not respond and then the doctor of vedant hospital asked for money first and then he said he will do...[Read full complaint]

Inaccessability to CGHS facility in the nearest dispensary

Mukesh Varma on 16 January 2016

For the past one week, no medical facility is being extended with the excuse of network problems. CMO in-charge is not able to get the network restored and with the result the doctors in the dispe...[Read full complaint]

Not getting any effect on my body and they not received my call and complaint

Pradip Chavan on 15 January 2016

i am watching advertise of this product on TV and i order this product by calling on number they provide on TV screen and i received the product on 5/10/2015 and am starting regular use of this bu...[Read full complaint]

Rude staff of Swarn Hosp Adampur

Sarang Karwal on 14 January 2016

It's a complaint against the most awful and rude staff I have ever met in the hospital. My wife Manu Karwal got admitted on 12/01/2016 to get herself treated as she probably had food poison, she w...[Read full complaint]

Poor treatment at maniktala ESI hospital Kolkata

Munna Prasad on 13 January 2016

For last one year i have visited to esi hospital and dispensaries for minor eye operation(Motiabin) but they Give date after date but treatment has not been done so far although esi portion from m...[Read full complaint]

Bhagwaan mahavir hospital ki ayurvedic not open

Vijay Kumar on 12 January 2016

bhagwan mahavir hospital ki online ayurvedic link me ayurvedic mon to sat khulta hai magar me Tuesday ko gaya to opd no 3 wale ne mujhe kaha ki monday aur friday ko hi khulta hai mere time aur off...[Read full complaint]

Refund not given by Talwalkars upon shut down

Deepak Peswani on 07 January 2016

I had been given an offer for 3 yr membership at talwalkars vazira branch and then the gym, out of nowhere was shut down. I was asked to join the Charkop branch until the new branch of vazira was ...[Read full complaint]

I did not found cghs plastic card yet

Alok Kumar on 07 January 2016

My self Alok kumar already found plastic card on 27 -08 2015 but my dependent mother and father' s cghs plastic card not found that why my dependent is suffering on lot o...[Read full complaint]

Denial of Medical Treatment by CGHS Dispensary at 1.00 PM

Shashi Prabha on 05 January 2016

I am a CGHS beneficiary with the ID No. 832. Suffering from pain and uneasiness with complaint of fever I visited the dispensary at 1.00 PM on 5th Januaryu [Read full complaint]

Dr Batra is a fraud be careful

Pasomnath on 05 January 2016

i went to Dr Batra for my daughter for flat wart on her face, first they said we have annually package system, i charged Rs 0.00 for annual treatment. after seven month i...[Read full complaint]

Complaint regarding treatment of patient

Sunitha Adhikari on 31 December 2015

I am sunitha the patients mother the patient is nanditha patient code-739471 we are getting the medicines from dr batra,whitefield branch since last year 2014.the treatment was for sinus and cold ...[Read full complaint]

Cancellation of the card without any notice

Kanta Bhalla on 29 December 2015

I had applied for the renewal of my CGHS card #37996 and have been following up with the office in Jangpura Extn. They informed me that thsi card number has been issued to some one else, while I h...[Read full complaint]

Change in my plastic card of CGHS from General Ward to Semi-private Ward

Cheroorpandiatil Krishnadasan on 28 December 2015

1. My beneficiary Id of CGHS Card. is 5870 and Tocken No.213943. As per my eligibility as in patient is semi-private ward but it is mentioned in my Plastic Card as Genera...[Read full complaint]

Swami Dayanand hospital uncareful delivery

Sachin Aggarwal on 24 December 2015

Mera name sachin aggarwal h..mene apni wife ki delevery ka treatment .swami dayanand hospital delhi110032.me kraya..delevery date 15dec.2015..thi..after delevery doctor jinka name dr. sunita h..un...[Read full complaint]

DY Patil hospital no admission

Fahad Khan on 24 December 2015

respected sir, To the dean of the hospital, I my self visited D.Y Patil Hospital and my mom she is a patient. she is already admitted in mumbra shaheen hospital and dr. reffered us to take her to ...[Read full complaint]

Not giving medical bill

Sanjay Gupta on 22 December 2015

In Merrygold Hospital, Pregnancy related test has been done for my self. I asked for computer generated bill with receipt number. They are refusing to do so. They told me they will not give. Till ...[Read full complaint]

Esic hospital do not care

Pramod Pareek on 22 December 2015

No any rules in esic hospital in bhiwadi Rajasthan.esic hospital doctor no proper behave for patent esic hospital service is very poor.

No satisfaction from mass gainer

Mo.kaif on 22 December 2015

this product is very bad this product uses fr full body pain plz return this item im not satisfied...