Hospital & Healthcare complaints

Bad behaviour irresponsible doctor and staff guard

Pankaj on 17 February 2016

I'm very disappointed with the service and staff behaviour here in hospital its hell on earth the condition of patients in labour room .one bed and 4-5 patients on same bed.doctors not informed an...[Read full complaint]

Loreal salon Unsatisfied results

Aishwarya Riti on 15 February 2016

On 2.16 i took O3+ cleanup and tan pack at loreal salon kankarbagh patna..they promised that the result will be good and visible..but to my utter surprise my skin hs beco...[Read full complaint]

Malpractices, Unprofessional Doctors and Breach of trust

Kulpreet Bhullar on 11 February 2016

I am writing to tell you my experience with FORTIS HOSPITAL AMRITSAR when my father (Late H/Capt Sukhdev Singh Bhuller ) got admitted in the same hospital under UHID no. FHL10.160326 IPD no. [Read full complaint]

Plastic cards not received wrt P68546

Prithwiskumar Goswami on 11 February 2016

Applied for Plastic cards wrt 2949 DTD /13. Applicant > Kamala Goswami, 97C REGENT ESTATE,KOLKATA -92. Mobile registered 0380 CGHS WELLNESS CENT...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaviour of cghs ayurvedic dr. in jangpura extn

Manisha on 04 February 2016

The Doctor in jangpura extn in ayurvedic department misbehaved me coz of no reason , her tone was very loud as she is a perfectionist Dr in a prvte hsptl although she doesn't hv any sense how to t...[Read full complaint]

Bad behaviour of ESIC Doctor

Prajapati Dinesh Shiv Kumar on 04 February 2016

Hello Sir, My name is dinesh prajapati. My ip No. is 960. In D-8 Vadodara I gone with the Smart card but on tha card 4 digit number is neither written by them nor they pr...[Read full complaint]

BHU hospital misbehave

Vartika Singh on 04 February 2016

BHU k kisi v Dr ko bolne ka tamijj nh h...aise bat krte h jaise koi bhikh mang RHA ho ...mariz ko kitni v problem ho koi ache se care nh krta...sabse bdi problem ye h ki koi v Dr week me 1 din hi ...[Read full complaint]

Regarding house kepping - providing blanket to the patients

Ravikumar .s on 01 February 2016

While enquiring about provide blankets for the patient to the person in charge o house keeping on the night of 9.30 pm),, who is came to the room (207)and altercation wit...[Read full complaint]

Cghs plastic card not received

Balbir Singh on 31 January 2016

sir, Its been almost four month since i have applied for cghs card. Till date I have not received plastic card of me and my family member. my card no/type is :5179163 / O

Not refunding the advance payment paid by me

Nayana Rokade on 30 January 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, I made an advance payment for hair Anagrow treatment to Richfeel, 3/4, Hazra Road, Kolkata. Phone number: 033 155. Due to some u...[Read full complaint]

Loss My Weight 8 Kg By This Easy Slim Tea used 6 Month

Aradhya Khanna on 29 January 2016

Usually, it can be found to lose weight people go for jogging or join gyms. It is not possible for everyone to find spare time everyday to spend for doing different exercises. Further, if you are ...[Read full complaint]

No green or red marks on medicine

Deepak Gala on 26 January 2016

i have purchased and consumed your medicine. after realizing there is no mark of vegitarian or non vegitarian . i tried to contact coustomer care but no response. please tell me about it.. why is ...[Read full complaint]

Vlcc not providing full service of rs 5000 coupon

Sarita on 25 January 2016

vlcc coupons on 11 service r free but not given full service like facefirming,face and hair analysis, etc. I buy vlcc products because they give with 5000 value coupon.vlcc misguided the customer ...[Read full complaint]

Doctors not reporting on time during working hours

Pankaj Shahu on 25 January 2016

My sister in law is pregnant. She was pain in the morning. So we went to the nearest civil hospital in our town jakhalabandha, district- nagaon, assam at around 10 am.. We waited for almst an hour...[Read full complaint]

Renewal cghs pensioner card not received

Sudha Bhatnagar on 24 January 2016

I had applied for renewal of CGHS pensioner card no. 7175 on 6 October 015. The validity of plastic CGHS card was upto July 15 2015 (though i am...[Read full complaint]

Unethical Behviour by manager/Denial of service

Vinita Jayesh Ramchandani on 23 January 2016

Against Manager - Preeti Jadhav Hair Stylist - Santosh I took an appointment with the Enrich salon, KoreGaon park branch for hair blow dry - curlout in the afternoon dt 1.16[Read full complaint]

Dr Batra's treatment related

Deepak Agarwal on 22 January 2016

Dear sir , I have apply 10 times for appointment but no any reply from batra clinic . my treatment is being in batra clinic from Nov 015. My medicine is empty . I hV appl...[Read full complaint]

VLCC Cheating/Denial of service

Vinita Ramchandani on 21 January 2016

Branch - Aundh, Pune Name of Hair dresser - Sujit I booked the appointment with Kaveri at 11am, she confirmed 5pm dt 1.16 for blow drying and styling at Aundh branch with...[Read full complaint]

Dr. Batra Daily Promotion SMS

Shailesh M on 21 January 2016

Daily in the morning I receive sms from dr.Batra's homeopathy clinci to treat hair fall. I never had this problem nor I had ever requested any batra's over and above I do recieve useless mail as w...[Read full complaint]

Dr batra give refund of money as treatment not working

Saurabh Kumar on 21 January 2016

Dear sir, I am going through treatment at dr batras clinic sector 14 bank market gurgaon from past six months and paid 6200 advanced as doctor said you need to pay entire...[Read full complaint]