Hospital & Healthcare complaints

Injection not available in dispensary

Ratan Saha on 18 March 2016

Dear Sir esic dispensary of silchar Assam any Time Medicine & injection Not available problem

Bad Service and Incorrect Eye test

Arka Guha on 17 March 2016

Recently I tested my Eye power at Titan eye plus, and ordered a new set of lens according to the new power from there. After receiving the product, it was clear that my test was inaccurate but Tit...[Read full complaint]

Artemis hospital harassed me and denying the surgery which is already covered

Pushpa Wanti on 16 March 2016

hi, This is pushpa wanti, ben id is 032, retired in year 007. I was suggested to undergo the following surgeries and after taking permission fro...[Read full complaint]

Non issue of CGHS card

Suresh on 16 March 2016

We are working in Central Excise Department, Bangalore. We have applied for new CGHS card through department, intern they have sent to Koramangala office for issue of new CGHS card. Even after 6 m...[Read full complaint]

Non issuance of plastic card

Virendrakumar Sinha on 16 March 2016

I retired on 31st march 2014 from o/o A.G.(Au)Bihar,Patna and applied for cghs beneficiary. A provisional card bearing no. 212798/p issued to me on 22/04/2014.It was stated that your plastic card ...[Read full complaint]

Non issuance of plastic card even after lapse of one yearcg

Virendra Kumar Sinha on 15 March 2016

I retired from A.G.(Au)Bihar,Patna in March2024 and opted for cghs facility.A provisional cghs card issued to me on 22 4 2014 bearing card No. 212798/p.At that time plastic card as told would be i...[Read full complaint]

CGHS New card application reciver misbehavior

Ramakant Verma on 15 March 2016

When I went to give New CGHS Card application , reciving counter person doesn't give me reviving, when I request he give me reciving date 22/03/16 but that was 15/03/16 when I asked about this he ...[Read full complaint]

ESI dispensary Wrong Medicine

Yogesh Sharma on 14 March 2016

My Name is yogesh sharma. My wife is a heart problem and she is pregnant now. She is undertaking treatment for ESIC Basaidharapur Hospital. Doctor wrote the medicine on OPD card. My despendsary is...[Read full complaint]

Talwalkars closed down without notice

Mamta Sheth on 14 March 2016

i had joined talwalkars on 22/04/2015 after 15 days they informed me that gym is closed for 2-3 days becouse lite connection was disconnected .after that they closed down the gym without any notic...[Read full complaint]

Lab Test Package charged but incomplete tests

Ishan Sidana on 13 March 2016

The Lab test package was chosen by me in which AMH(Anti Mullerian Hormone) test is included but there is no test report included in the attached report. I have chased many times to SRL neither the...[Read full complaint]

Claim is not recieved after 4 months

Niharika Sood on 12 March 2016

i submitted 2 reumbursment bills at esic parwanoo on november month... i asked them in january about bills... no body was interested in giving the information so one if them said check your paymen...[Read full complaint]

Doctor not available

Neeraj Gupta on 11 March 2016

My wife visited in B4 Nand Nagri 0093 Dispensary for last three days. But found doctor not available. If all doctor present as per peon. Then why no one there for checkup...[Read full complaint]

Rude and unprofessional behaviour of doctors

Genu Arora on 10 March 2016

New doctors in Rajinder Nagar dispensary including CMO are always very rude with most of the patients, I m 9th month pregnant and showed my doctors prescription and only thing I wanted is to repea...[Read full complaint]

Esi may docter Mareej ko kuta samjhtay hai

Gurdeep Singh on 09 March 2016

Hospetal or Khas kar Kay despancery may docter mareej ko dog kee trhaa samjhtay hai cheke kro koi

No refund of life time membership fees

Mandar Kelkar on 09 March 2016

i was existing member of talvalkars gym vazira in 2012 they have offered me life time membership of gym for Rs 0/-, ,, ,I got attracted due to word life time so i acepted...[Read full complaint]

Denied refund of unavailable gym membership

Kunal Raizada on 08 March 2016

I am an existing member of Snap Fitness 24/7 and had taken a pre-extension in good faith, on my expiring membership from 24 Mar'2016. Due to some sudden professional situations I will have to move...[Read full complaint]

Hair Doc A useless hair treatment

Rohit Wagh on 05 March 2016

Hello everyone I had taken hair doc clinic treatment for hair restoration and thickness improvement of hair they told me 2 pakages 1- 6000 for hair tecture improvement 2-...[Read full complaint]

For cghs plastic card

Angadkumar Singh on 26 February 2016

Sir mera Ben I'd 3482 , h Jo 9/01 ko agency dwara print ho gya h likin Avi tak mera card dispensary m nhi aaya plz Hume btaye ki iske liye kya k...[Read full complaint]

Talwalkar shut down without any information

Minal Masurkar on 21 February 2016

I took lifetime membership with my son in Talwalkars and after 2 years branch shut down without any information. We have lost our money as we had lifetime membership. We don't have any idea about ...[Read full complaint]

Not received my CGHS dispensary card

Shyam Shyam on 19 February 2016

Sir I applied for renuwal my and family member CGHS cards . your site shows that card print by agency but no intimate on my mobile no 852. CGHS dispensary say not receive...[Read full complaint]