Hospital & Healthcare complaints

Height step up increaser related

Kailash Hamal on 22 May 2016

Maine 20 din dawai khaya lekin Kuch nahi huwa. Maine compliant kiya lekin paisa awapas nahi huwa

Divya kit has many adverse effects plz dont use this

Sneha Rastogi on 20 May 2016

By seeing advertisement of divya kit i had order one for myself....i have use it for atleast 15 days....and i start feeling daily stomach ache....i thought it was just due to gas....even i have ta...[Read full complaint]

Weird behavior of doctors in baba saheb ambedkar hospital Rohini

Swati Sarin on 14 May 2016

To, The Prime Minister of India Subject: Regarding attempt to murder by my husband on 04/05/16 night. Sir, With due respect this is to inform youI that i has been a victim of Domestic Violence, Ph...[Read full complaint]

Weight lose medicine related

Heena Ahuja on 13 May 2016

Sir/Mam; I have buy weight loose medicine from dr prachi. She gave me graunteed in 3 month loose weight 10 -15 kg.every week she will call me check status. In 3 months she gave me call once and sh...[Read full complaint]

Doctors are care less and not do treatment of my baby

Amit Tiwari on 13 May 2016

My boy 18 months old had surgery of pouch colon type 4 in safdarjung hospitals and doctors said that now in his hole life he will be passing his stools (latrins)from his stomach ...after the surge...[Read full complaint]

Regarding CGHS Reimbusment

Rabiul Ahmed on 11 May 2016

Regarding calculation details of MRC no. 619 dated 8/9/15 in r/o Sh. Abdul Jalil self of CGHS pensioner beneficiary Ben ID No. 5157 for treatment in St. Stephens Hospital...[Read full complaint]

Loreal parlor hair straighting complain

Shweta Kumari on 05 May 2016

on 26th april i went for hair cutting . they convinced me for straighting . when they shampoo my hair i got remember that now a days i am doing swimming so i informed them and told " ki abhi rahn ...[Read full complaint]

Esi avoid treatment of insured person no medicine & treatment

Rahulkumar Singh on 29 April 2016

my father unfortunetly suffering cancer since 5 years esi ne phle sara kharcha uthya ar hospital bhi provide karye par ab wo na to medicine ar na he jaha cancer ka ilaj hota hai waha refer kar rah...[Read full complaint]

Y government doctors always shout on patient

Sonia Singh on 27 April 2016

Yesterday I had a severe pain in my whole abdomen with loose motion n vometing..I went to hindurao hospital in the mrng..they gave me 2 injections n precrition of the medicine which I have to take...[Read full complaint]

Non availability of Doctor in UROLOGY prior fixed appointment

R A Mangla on 22 April 2016

Sir, Appointment was given by Miss Renu at 12.0 pm for 2 pm of Dr Sameer, Urology expert. I reached at Counter at 2 pm . No body was at Counter nor Doctor was avaiable even waited till 2.20 PM. No...[Read full complaint]

Extreme case of negligence and carelessness

Jony Shakya on 22 April 2016

I have visited agarwal hospital on Friday 8th April due to a minor ankle dislocation. Dr. Sudhir agarwal without paying attention to the pain I was going through asked for 400 Rs shamelessly. Afte...[Read full complaint]

Bad condition of premises, unsensible doctors procedures are not disclosed

Palash Bhargava on 18 April 2016

My father and mother have the card of CGHS my mom is rightnow very weak and admited in the hospital for 20 days she is still very weak and also a stant is puted in her kidney,when i go to the CGHS...[Read full complaint]

Dr Barta Refund money

Viany Nain on 14 April 2016

I went to batra's clinic for hair treatment.dr suggest me to take one year traetment in 8500 .he said that all the treatment and medicine we will include in 8500 rs.i agree and after some time i d...[Read full complaint]

Delay issuing cghs plastic card

Idris Khan on 12 April 2016

i have applied for cghs plastic card on 23/04/2015 and a temporary card issued to me bearing no 243032/p. But a lapse of one i have not received permanent plastic cghs card.i tried several times t...[Read full complaint]

Not working esic staff Dispensary no1

Pintoo Sahani on 09 April 2016

I was told esic staff kindly reffer my slip to nit 3 but they are refer to sec 8

Doctors are not avilable in there respected rooms

Narendra Verma on 08 April 2016

yesterday i want in mohali esi hospital but doctor was not there and they never talk patient in right manner. they are always on break. pls take a right action against them.

ESIC hospital staff not working

Hariom Gupta on 02 April 2016

I am an employee of m/s. J. B. Advertising pvt. Ltd., faridabad I have my esic no. I pay esic every month. My father who is complete dependent on me taking medicines from esic, some medicines from...[Read full complaint]

Misbehavior of CMO Sarojini Nagar Dispensary

H.l. Razdan on 01 April 2016

Disappointed to mention that today I went to CGHS Dispensary, Sarojini Nagar for medical check up of my wife who is heart patient and was feeling acute chest pain. I was provided token for room no...[Read full complaint]

Vlcc institute cheat on all student in dehradun

Namita Mishra on 30 March 2016

sir I joined vlcc institute in Dehradun by kausal Vikas yojna that course free by Govt but vlcc institute asked money for all student and I gave money..and govt give prize money for all student bu...[Read full complaint]

Poor and delayed authorization for surgery

Drmr Jain on 30 March 2016

JAIN EYE CLINIC & HOSPITAL IS under PPN agreement to carry out eye surgery. As regards case no 1, Smt Anna Purna, the rate for cataract surgery for MIC Phaco surgery agreed under PPN Scheme is Rs ...[Read full complaint]