Hospital & Healthcare complaints

ESI Hospital No proper system

Rishabh Mehta on 29 August 2016

There is no system for the calling of patients. Those who get in the room they changes the numbers of the patients. Please look into the matter l. This is the incident of Parwanoo esi hospital roo...[Read full complaint]

Non Reciept of CGHS Cards (Renewal Pending for Almost a Year)

Prakash Gajanan Vaidya on 28 August 2016

I have been issued a CGHS Cards nos. 3208 and 3209 against my name and my wife respectively and same got expired on November ...[Read full complaint]

ESIC Doctor not check properly patient

Ajay Verma on 28 August 2016

sir me ajay kumar okhla Esic hospital me mummy ko tisri bar lekr aaya hu.emergency me mummy thik se stand bhi nhi ho paa rhi h or doctor kah rhe h ghr. le jao 3 din casualty me leta rkaha h or din...[Read full complaint]

Non issuance of cghs plastic card

Animesh Mahendra on 22 August 2016

i have applied for cghs plastic card on 09/12/2015 and a temporary card issued to me bearing no 5111429/S. But a lapse of 9 MONTHS i have not received permanent plastic cghs card.i tried several t...[Read full complaint]

Lower Treatment, side effects increasing false commitment

Ningaraj Kambli on 19 August 2016

Since 5 months I m taking treatment for hair fall. rather then stop the hair fall but rapidly increasing the hair fall now. they will not send medicine properly in every month. they said "u r a b ...[Read full complaint]

Dr. Batra's Fraud

Santosh Singh on 13 August 2016

Hi.. I want to stop my treatment going on Batra's clinic Noida sec-18 due to their froud. They were providing wrong medicines for wrong diseases I.e they were treating for skin disease instead of ...[Read full complaint]

Mass gainer se koi faida nahi hua

Kherala Hitesh on 11 August 2016

Sir. Hamne tv par body mass gainer ka add dekhaa tha Fir oder deya tab hame kaha gya tha ki koye fayda ya koye sayd effact huva to tumari puri payment vapas karne ki garnti de thi. Ham 2 moth use ...[Read full complaint]

Ill Treatment with CGHS beneferies and denail medical care/assistance to them

Anil Raina on 05 August 2016

My friend, Shri I.S. Saini(a retired Central Government Servant) met with accident with DTC Bus in the evenining of 3/8/2016 at Uttam Nagar He was taken to Chanan Devi Hospital, which was the near...[Read full complaint]

For gluco One machine

Sanjeev Pathak on 26 July 2016

i have purchase gluco one machine. order date29 march 2015 and invoice date 04march 2015 when i have problem in this itme then i send it by courier to give your address in my bill but not any resp...[Read full complaint]

Corruption in government hospital

Sunny Sharma on 09 July 2016

Respected Sir, Sir meri wife pregnant thi,to thursday morning me meri mother aur wife Govt. Hospital Una aaye,us din idd ki shutti hone k karan koi doctor hi nhi tha,sirf kuch student aur kuch nur...[Read full complaint]

Misbehaving by CGHS Wellness Centre No-1

Sunita Arora on 24 June 2016

Dr. Mr Bhardwaj refused to give the medicines on Dr RML Hospital's prescription and talked in abusive language.

Unnecessary charges from the pensioner by CGHS empanelled hospital

Nitin Pant on 20 June 2016

Sir, It is submitted that, my mother smt Bimla Pant w/o late sh Girish Chandra Pant is a pensioner holding CGHS card bearing no. 208, my mother has severe abdomen pain on...[Read full complaint]

Ignore the que of the patient

Lalit Rana on 17 June 2016

Sorry for the say you that we live in 1o years back in india and also in delhi , Today when i visit in rohini sec 5 esi dispencry for the registration no one gave the information that second syste...[Read full complaint]

Not work properly and not guidelines properly

Vijaykumar Parmar on 16 June 2016

Any time not properly talk with customer and his talk is completely bed. Page bhi Maine esic se chhuti lithi six din ke liye aur kagaj dene me late hua to woh logo ne Sab kagaj false Kar diye .all...[Read full complaint]

Inadequate consultation and negligent treatment

Rajkiran Suvarna on 08 June 2016

I had first visited the Dr. Batras Clinic at Santacruz on 20th April, 2016 on being given an appointment to consult the surgeon for a hair transplant surgery. On arriving at the clinic, we were to...[Read full complaint]

Prepaid krana hai

Vinay Kumar on 06 June 2016

Time Se phle Bina btaye phone cut kr dete hai,aur bill ka instructions nhi pta chalta

Registration of cghs card

Rupa Bose on 03 June 2016

Sir/Madam It is to notify that my father who is a pensioner of post &a telegraph (Gpo), had not have his cghs card in his service time. Now he wants to register for the card. But your Ad office Ko...[Read full complaint]

घटिया खाद्य पदार्थ दिया जाता है मरीज़ों को

Abhishek Chaudhary on 03 June 2016

दोस्तों हम सब सहारा हॉस्पिटल इस लिए जाते हैं की वहाँ पर हमारे मरीज़ों का इलाज अच्छी तरह से होगा परन्तु सहारा हॉस्पिटल लूट का इक अड्डा हैं मरीज़ों को घटिया खाद्य पदार्थ दिया जारहा है परन्तु मरीज़ इ...[Read full complaint]

Fortis escort Hospital parking game

Vinod Meena on 30 May 2016

My brother is admited in a hospital. Parking facility are just like robbers who robe a white money. Every time they take money to stand vehical in parking rupee 10 . if we want to park for few min...[Read full complaint]

CGHS dentist and associate complain

Sushma Devi on 27 May 2016

Dr. Geetanjali Sandhu, who is appointed as a dentist in CGHS dispensary Gurgaon via Dental Life has misbehaved with her act and words. She did not provide me any facility neither a glass water nor...[Read full complaint]