Hospital & Healthcare complaints

Non receipt of plastic cards since aug 2015.

Pandey Surendra Kumar on 04 October 2016

I have applied for cghs scheme on 02 sep 015. So far as on to date no plastic cards have been received by me or at my wellness center. I am not known whether the same wil...[Read full complaint]

Medanta be great

Rajan Sharma on 28 September 2016

My relative was admitted for Angiography. The operation went successful according to the hospitality this hospital is very good. Staff here is very friendly and ready to help to patient. For hygie...[Read full complaint]

Talwalkar non refund of deposit

Meghkumar Kapale on 24 September 2016

I joined Talwalkars Gym in November This was a money back scheme where we had to pay Rs.10000 for one year. After completion of 1 year we would get out refund. I went to the Gym to request my refu...[Read full complaint]

No timing of cghs employees in kanpur

Ashish on 20 September 2016

Sir ..today I inform u.... Here no staff are coming on time... Timing . Is 7:00 to 2:00 but no one come on time they all are coming after 8:30always....please do something about it..... I humbly r...[Read full complaint]

Refund from Dr Batras in hyderabad

Md Anwar on 19 September 2016

I went for hair treatment to dr.batras and gave me some homeopathy medicine for hair loss. I have taken that medicine for 2 weeks but no use my hair is falling more when I have that medicine and I...[Read full complaint]

Local esic doctors misbehave towards me

Nishadmulani Mulani on 16 September 2016

Me 2 tarikh se bimaar hu.to mene dr.manoj yadav jo ki humare local esis doctor hai. To me unke pas leave mangne gayi to wo bole ki aap esis kamgar se chutti likhwake laao mene likhwake layi to doc...[Read full complaint]

Blood samples lost by Thyrocare

Partha Bhattacharyya on 15 September 2016

Order ID sent by Thyrocare 6CC11. Blood samples were drawn from Partha Bhattacharyya & Mrs.Indira Bhattacharyya by the Representative of Thyrocare on 016. Receipt No. bei...[Read full complaint]

CGHS Dispencary No timing schedule

Anil Pal on 15 September 2016

Hi Team, I want describe some reality about delhi cantt dispensary.. some of the doctor's n stafff are really good , but their are few people who don't know the timing schedule n not hearing patie...[Read full complaint]

The chief Medical Officer not attend the emergency patient.

Sonia Singh on 12 September 2016

TODAY 12 SEPTEMBER 2016 I WENT TO CGHS DISPENSARY YAMUNA VIHAR, NEW DELHI. WHEN I WAITING FOR MY NO. ONE PATIENT (A LADY) WITH HER CHILD NEAR BY AGE 10 YEARS CAME IN THE DISPENSARY. HER CHILD'S EY...[Read full complaint]

Being the timing of 7.30 am some of staff (doctors)don't come before 7.45 or 8

Vikas Kumar Prasad on 10 September 2016

Today .16, I reached at dispensary at 7.35a.m. but registration counter did not open till 7.50 a.m. .although some staff and doctors were there but without registration, ...[Read full complaint]

No credit in my account till now and bad response of staff

Hemant Kumar on 08 September 2016

Dear sir My member id is uic545331225obca. My name is Hemant kumar My claim has been passed on 4 aug 2016 but no credit is received till now And staff response is very ill no one is there to atten...[Read full complaint]

No emergency in this hospital

Divyaprakashtripathi Tripathi on 07 September 2016

Hear no care of pecent 11 no room is ultra sound room here no doctors I wateing 10 am morning but doctors come after 2pm and she asks yaha yahi hota hai Aur tumhe jo Karna hai Karo how this possib...[Read full complaint]

Non-Issue of CGHS plastic card

Hirakant Chaudhary on 03 September 2016

Name : Hira Kant Chaudhary CGHS Card No: 6371 (P) Beneficiary ID: 0923 I am a retired central govt employee and my CGHS card number is [Read full complaint]

Timings to collect medicines from cghs dispensary

Renu Rani on 02 September 2016

Today, I went to dispensary at 1:45pm to collect the medicines which were indent . The timings of the dispensary as notified on the board is 7:30 am to 2 pm. The storekeeper has refused to issue t...[Read full complaint]

ESI claim pending from long time

Jeetpal Singh on 02 September 2016

Hi i submitted reumbursment bills at esic govt dispensory sec 29 chandigarh on march month... i asked them in april about bills... no body was interested in giving the information so one if them s...[Read full complaint]

Non-supply of cancer (life saving) drug

Rohita Mahakhuda on 01 September 2016

My mother is suffering from cancer(malignant gist).Asstt.Professer aiims bhubaneswar advised to take imatinib 400 mg. One tab daily for 3 months on 2016 and on [Read full complaint]

I want refund, I have been cheated

Prince Gupta on 01 September 2016

No management, No billing system, no proper training by personal trainer WORST SERVICE, NO MANAGEMENT, ANNOING MANAGER & IRRITATING TRAINERS.... I HATE TALWALKARS FOREVER.. I have joined Talwalkar...[Read full complaint]

Kaya flouting laws, providing wrong consultation

Dhaval Valia on 01 September 2016

I recently visited a Kaya Clinic and was shocked at the way the consultation was offered. The dermatologist at?the clinic superficially checked my face and began selling me?their products and serv...[Read full complaint]

Mannerless careless esic doctor's

Saroj Verma on 29 August 2016

Sir, I m saroj meri ek cmplnt h. Mera Bhai Ajay mammy ko delhi k esic ohkla ph-ii hospital me 27 Aug 2016 ko teesri bar le k gya tha emergency word m mammy shi se khadi bhi nhi ho pati rhi thi or ...[Read full complaint]

Refund issue with Dr Batra's clinic in Pimpri, Pune

Deepak Patil on 29 August 2016

I had visited Dr. Batra’s clinic in Pimpri, Pune dated 2nd May and I had planned for 3-4 years of treatment so I had paid normal treatment + Stem Cells Therapy fees of around 42 k + on same day by...[Read full complaint]