Gunda & Mafia complaints

Gunda & mawali raaj in new ashok nagar

Mr. X on 03 June 2012

Dear sir this is not a matter of one day, whatever I am going to explain is daily routine. (1)first of all lot of people have opened a gas cylinder filling shop. They fill small gas cylinders open...[Read full complaint]

Construction on my land forcibly

Nurul Hoda on 01 June 2012

MD.Rafique when began to construct wall on my land my father opposed my father went to thana but no one took any action even I send email to s.D.O maharaj ganj(bihar) but no one took action once a...[Read full complaint]

Mentally, physically and financially torture of my family

Yogesh Kaushik on 01 June 2012

Respected sir, main yogesh kaushik VILL post-unchagaon,teh-kairana,distt-prabuddha nagar,shamli(up) ka rahne wala huin. Mere gaon unchagaon mein mere father sri suresh chand ke naam khasra no 420/...[Read full complaint]

Disturbing my fiancee daily basis

Ashish Maheshwari on 31 May 2012

Hello sir, I am ashish maheshwari. A person named jitendra in bangalore rapidly calling my fiancee ms. Yatika bharadia and disturbing her and using unsocial words against her. I had repeatedly war...[Read full complaint]

Swastika investmart employees cheated me

Mahendra on 27 May 2012

Iqcorg on may 27, 2012 vineet jhaverr vaibhaw jhawar business head may 20mahendra majria inform about vineet jhaverr and vaibhav jhaverr chartered accountant of swastika investmart limited indore ...[Read full complaint]

Gunda gardi and man handling in lotus colony by teenagers

Confidential on 26 May 2012

Now a days there has been a huge population of teenagers who are abusing each other(indirectly to others) and creating problems for old/Elder people. They make fun of people. Try to pass comments ...[Read full complaint]

Satte baazi aur desi daru hoti hai gharo me

Lalit on 25 May 2012

Sir, namaskar. Mera naam lalit hai me b block, shakurpur j.J. Colony, anandvas ka niwasi hu. Sir me jis colony me rehta hu waha 13 blocks hai. Sabhi blocks me kuch gharo me desi daru or satte bazz...[Read full complaint]

Abuse to my wife using way2sms

Sunil Raghuvanshi on 09 May 2012

A person is massage from way2sms the mobile no. Is 0879 on my mobile no. 9473 and my brother in law mobile no. 3454 ab...[Read full complaint]

Threatened by local gunda

Mayank Pandey on 06 May 2012

I M being threatened by a local gunda in itarsi for money I M scared of him cant roam in my home town help me out

I am facing threats to my life & right to live

Brajesh Kumar on 05 May 2012

Dear sir, I am facing threats to my life & right to live, I have made various complaints to different authorities but without any action into the matter. {G.P.Singh president of aoanpk}gentleman <...[Read full complaint]

Bhai giri of a person

Rahul Jain on 03 May 2012

So called ram bhau patil is building illegal warehouse in market yard nx which actually comes in hill top area..where legally construction is not allowed.....he has managed everyone the corporator...[Read full complaint]

Some number creating a problem

Puja on 28 April 2012

Some guys are messaging me with abusive language I dnt knw his name his number is 9623585866...please it VL helpful if u give me number information.....

A guy is messaging my sister

Shivansh Namdeo on 27 April 2012

By some how a person has stolen my sister's number and he is continuously messaging her please help me his number is 3652 and his name is ganesh chauhan and live in katni...[Read full complaint]

Getting calls from someone projecting themselves as blue dart member

Janhavi Mahajan on 25 April 2012

I have received calls on my landline number by a person claiming to be a blue dart candidate.She keeps saying your courier containing cheque in it has arrived and before sending it to you we need ...[Read full complaint]

Illiterate gram pradhan (aisa - jakir - laddu) handling his pradhani other dabangg person.

Akhtar Ali on 19 April 2012

Victimized person : nasiruddin ansari in the village of bhulia agarwa the available field for khalihaan (poor farmer field & as a government property) and just already build the name of one school...[Read full complaint]

A person is running a temple, he often claims money for rituals

C.vigneshwaran on 14 April 2012

My name is vigneshwaran iam there at coimbatore tamilnadu, a person named sudarson (my wifes uncle) he is running a temple in coonoor tamilnadu, he frequently asks for money for various emergencie...[Read full complaint]

Intentionally created blockage of sewerage lines by builders

Chander Bhushan Bhatia on 13 April 2012

Shri vippin sahani and shri gagan sahani,builders, proprietors, yugal homes, residents of k-76, kirti nagar, doing building activities in and around kirti nagar,have recently purchased ground floo...[Read full complaint]

Robbing and misbehaviour in dhaba where uttarakhand roadways bus stops

Kartikaye Kukreti on 04 April 2012

On 4th april I was travelling in a bus uk07pa1332 from dehradun to meerutt. On the way at 2:15 pm bus stopped in midway restaurant area in mansoorpur, distt muzaffarnagar just near to mansoorpur t...[Read full complaint]

Illegal construction of shop in front of our shop

Viresh V. Pawar on 22 March 2012

Dear sir, my name is viresh V. Pawar our shop in ghatkopr(w), hanuman nagar, I had compliant in n ward office of gahrkopar (w), I compliant on 27th feb 012, till from tha...[Read full complaint]

Hooking & illegal power theft

Umesh Ray on 21 March 2012

Respected sir I sent several time complain about power theft people but no any action take by sdo khalgaon bhagalpur .I several time contract sdo khalgaon but this gentle man say u may complain in...[Read full complaint]