Gunda & Mafia complaints

Disturbing calls and messages

Neha on 22 October 2012

Dear sir/Madam, from last few days I am getting miss calls from an unknown number, and now he sending me bawdy messages also. From last two days he is calling me late at night when I use to sleep ...[Read full complaint]

My friend cheat me

Ajit Kumar Tiwari on 20 October 2012

Dear sir, I am a handicap person since childhood effected by polio. I am 32 years old. I have not any job. I am a tuter some numbr of student like 25 I teach them for my earning. So I thought to s...[Read full complaint]

Beware of fraudulent sms

Amiya Kumar Sardar on 19 October 2012

To the officer-in-charge grahakseva.Com sir, I received the following message at my mobile number 6341 on 2012 at 0.00...[Read full complaint]

Illlegal and up hazard parking by autoricksaw

Feroz Durbar on 19 October 2012

Dear sir, its has become a great nuicence that autoricksaw has occupied place illegally at bannerghata main road gottegere at the junction of khambathalli road thus causing a great traffic jam and...[Read full complaint]

Someone threatning me

Annnymous on 15 October 2012

I am writing this complain annnyomusly because some people threatned me that they will break my house furniture if I give any police complaints against them.They have asked me to give [Read full complaint]

Gambling takes place in the town

Abdul Majeed on 14 October 2012

It was on september 5th I went to an bank in hosur tamilnadu. On the way behind the bustand I saw a crowd. On examining I found gambling was taking place. They were giving double the amount if the...[Read full complaint]

Illegal construction complaint

Drvkjha on 05 October 2012

Not only me all of us who comes to mandir & lives here in sector 2.Gda had given aroun 22gaj but he had extended his flat d60 sector 2 in 200gaj by encroachin land of road and build 4shopes earnin...[Read full complaint]

Against land purchase from naxals family on sadha white paper 20 years above

Gghanashyam Shankarrao on 03 October 2012

Mornig sir my fother purchase agricultured land from1) sappati rajaiah s/O bhumaiah his son 1)sappati saireddy s/O rajaiah r/O chityal,tadwai-mondal,nizamabad-dist. The sale land purchase to agree...[Read full complaint]

Illegal selling of birds in Patna

Shashank Shekhar on 02 October 2012

Rampant illegal sale of rare birds is taking place in patna,bihar.. neithet the police nor the forest dept. Takes any action..

Beware of fraudulent winning sms

Amiya Kumar Sardar on 02 October 2012

To the officer-in-charge grahakseva.Com sir, I received the following message on 2012 at 7.45 am from : 9334 : “your m...[Read full complaint]

Cheater and fraud staff of royal international shares limited

Vikash on 01 October 2012

The commissioner mumbai police navi mumbai ---- forwarded message ---- from: "complaints@mumbaipolice.Org" to: @yahoo.Co.In <...[Read full complaint]

Request for arrest of corporate

Krishna Kumar Sharma on 27 September 2012

Mr. Ravi kant vashisht mba approached me during march 2012 to invest in an investment plan of a newly formed company. They invited to visit their office at e-518 palam extension near ramphal chowk...[Read full complaint]

Mental harassment by unknown caller

Shina on 26 September 2012

Hello sir/Mam, my name is shina mahajan, IM 24, female. IM under a serious problem of mental harassment by an unknown caller, who has been calling me from months. Firstly I hadn't paid any attenti...[Read full complaint]

Deepcon land & housing pvt.Ltd land fraud

Swapan Kumar Misra on 21 September 2012

That haveing been attracted by an add in news paper,we cotacted one man namely sunil sil who is an employ of sanjay maity.After searching we purchased 10 plots at kheyadaha from him of 2 khata eac...[Read full complaint]

Illegal construction and unlawful business in swastik veena society (jui nagar).

Xyz on 20 September 2012

The swastik veena co-op hsg society is of 10 residential flats and 12 commercial shops. Out of 12 shops, 7 shops are owned by the builder and he runs veena restaurant & bar business in same buildi...[Read full complaint]

Kisi vyakti dwara sms karne se preshani ho rahi

Mohd Rakim on 18 September 2012

Sir good morning ek number 8321 jo ki pichle teen mahine se lagatar sms karke mujhe mansinik tor pe preshan kar raha h.. or shayed lagta h ID bhi farzi h. Call karte h to...[Read full complaint]

Broker took 25000 rs in april 2010 and till date given only 6000 rs back

Nitin K. Tajne on 17 September 2012

In 2010 on hanuman jayanti, I and my room partner were living in room.No.204, visharanti bld, s.B. Pawar marg, curry road (w), mumbai-13. Our rent agreement was expired on 31 may [Read full complaint]

Olx and Infosys BPO together complaint

Rohit Kapoor on 15 September 2012

One mr. Nikhil maheshwari of infosys bpo jaipur got my mobile number and in name of olx site gave my number to some of his friends. These people visit the room regularly and steal things I am away...[Read full complaint]

Mischievous neighbours

Mrs. Meera Puri on 11 September 2012

We purchased our house no. B3b/72b janak puri new delhi-110058 six year back. From very first day our neighbor mr. V.P.Sasan who is very old & his wife start to torture us. First they asked why yo...[Read full complaint]

Durga puja chanda collection committee complaint

Krishna on 10 September 2012

Few people from panchayat and durga puja committee of jagda are of rourkela; odisha approached our house for durga puja chanda, and deliberately forced us to pay rs 500 as chanda. Though we only o...[Read full complaint]