Gunda & Mafia complaints

Complain for being abused

Jinal Patel on 23 November 2012

Everyday I got call from 1 stranger and he always abuse (gandi gandi gaali) I dont know who is he and fedd of him I dont want to do police complain becoz not want to disturb parents,if I do so, th...[Read full complaint]

Wrong number calls

Sachin S Patankar on 22 November 2012

My name is sachin. On 21-11-2012 around 3.50 pm came a call on mobile , my aunty attend the call, then that guy speaks very ugly and useless words,two days these person c...[Read full complaint]

Saying useless words through phone, I need the details of the caller

Yatheep.p.g on 21 November 2012

My name is yatheep. The connection is in the name of my father venugopal. On 21-11-2012 around 1.50 am came a call, my wife attend the call, then that guy speaks very ugl...[Read full complaint]

Collection harrasment

Naresh on 20 November 2012

Received a call from 2970 from one mr.Rajvir singh of delhi police that a arrest warrant is issued against me warrant no.Nvw.248/ 2012 and if I do not want to be arrested...[Read full complaint]

Gundagiri by political party in Gujarat

Manish M Khokhani on 19 November 2012

To, home minister gandhinagar gujarat. Dear sir, ref : criminal activity and disturbance in our family. With above reference I like to introduce myself manish madhukant khokhani resident of rajkot...[Read full complaint]

Forcefully taking car stand charges from pick-up and drop places.

Devesh on 18 November 2012

Dear sir, when we go to drop or pickup our family member from jhansi station, and we go to pick up and drop car line, that is not vehicle stand but stand owners and their owner they comes and ask ...[Read full complaint]

Complaint against bhu mafia

Kamal Rathi on 15 November 2012

My dad had purchased land in 1995&2002. But the owner had sold the same land through a fraud poa to bhu mafiyas.

Fake calls with abusive language

Gurpreet Singh on 14 November 2012

I have been receiving fake calls from phone number 214. I don't know who this person is. Please help me regarding this issue.

Victim of getting cheated by individual

Ajay on 12 November 2012

Sir..I saw the ad on quiker like job vaccancy for merchantnavy posted by ajaymani(fraud) on 9th oct2012.His mob no is 9762034700&7709548798.He called me to mumbai from bihar.I came on12thoct.He ga...[Read full complaint]

Help in printing fake news and misbehavior of press reporter

Durgesh Tiwari on 10 November 2012

Dear sir, vinod singh s/O banta singh address- babhnawli (rajwatiya), post- patherwa, dist.- Kushinagar state- uttar predesh is a press reporter in hindustan (hindi news paper) at kushinagar. He a...[Read full complaint]

Forcefully chanda demand rs5000 for kali puja

Debabrata Biswas on 08 November 2012

9/11/12 some young gang of pollymongal club came in our house and demand rs5000(five thousend only) for kali pujo.Next day they came again and force fully demand exact rupees we ignore but they ha...[Read full complaint]

Dayanand colony resident harassment

Rajesh Kr Singh on 08 November 2012

I am resident of block L house no- 348 ( 2nd floor) in dayanand colony kishan ganj sarai rohilla delhi-110007 I have a small car which I used to park outside on roadside close to the boundary of t...[Read full complaint]

Harassment with calls and messages from 8095540627

Raj on 08 November 2012

Dear sir/Madam, my sister is being harrased by an unknown person from past 10 days. The guy is continuously calling and messaging from his mobile with number 27". The ser...[Read full complaint]

Mental harassment by unknown caller

Sandipan Saha on 06 November 2012

I am getting some dirty calls from these 2 landline nos from rajasthan, please help. + 8530 + 8833 please help.

Fake call se pareshaani ho rahi

Dharmendra Sharma on 06 November 2012

Sir, mobile no 4740 no se mere ghar pe koi phone karke mere wie ko pareshan kar raha hai. Plese help me..

Thief snatch my mobile at rajkot railway station.

Komal Harsukhbhai Kagadada on 31 October 2012

I and my mummy were coming back from mumbai.When our train stopped at the rajkot junction railway station near about at 11 that time one person came to our compartment and set near to us. We thoug...[Read full complaint]

House owner and tenant complaint

Rajeev Katara on 28 October 2012

Respected sir, my previous house owner is threatening me that if I will come to take the balance of my advance then he will teach me a lesson and if I will call him about it then he will come to m...[Read full complaint]

Phone call came in the name of sbicard.

Divakaran.v.g. on 28 October 2012

I was contacted over my landline no 0484 2537090on 28.10.12.As I was unavailable earlier when they C alled.One mr atggarval,speaking on behalf of international diners card,offered the new card to ...[Read full complaint]

Mohalle mein gunda gardi

Gupt on 26 October 2012

Priye sir namshkar hum mahindra colony mein rehne vale nagrik hain humare mohalle mein karib 4-5 pg hein jinme ladke ladkia rehti hain roj ladke shor sharaba karte hain drink karte hain humari beh...[Read full complaint]

Fake call from this number 8687473012

Amit Yadav on 26 October 2012

Sir mere number par fake call aa raha hai gaali aur wrong word prayog kar raha hai pls help me